Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I a presently stuying ECE in NIT Surathkal. I qualified JEE this year with OBC rank 912. I might get chem and civil in all the IITs(xcept iitb).please suggest me what to do.

plz give me some idea about integrated M.Tech courses also.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

take iitd chem or iitb civil. you wont rgret it. 

they are nothing but combination of btech and mtech taking one year less.  i suppose its a good option if you are interested in core engg. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL 21 days ago
which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 16 days ago
Sir , is studying civil engineering at NIT,rourkela better than studying CSE at CET,Bhubaneswar,Odisha in terms of career,placements,and other factors...???

This is a loaded question. So, I don't think it can receive an honest answer with appropriate reasoning. In all likelihood what this question is going to initiate is a bilateral dick...

ADITI SINGH 13 days ago

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

@ sibasis See , that completely depend upon your personal intrest , wheather u are comfortable with civil or u have attachment with computer . actually frm my perspectice CET BBSr cse have...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching

Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in AskIITians.com http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-selections-at-askiitians/2009.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
which is better in bits pilani-instrumentation or mechanical

Dear Friend, Out of the two, for sure Mechanical branch is far fa better, may it be abouty the future value regarding good placements and high salaries or to fly abroad, or to go to...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

you can prefer mechanical as it is the one of the valued branches throughout the world.it is use ful for you to go to foreign for your further studies.but if you had interest in...

Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi one month ago

hi ayushmaa mechanical is a very good branch as compared to instrumental. usually students of mechanical get higher value packages then instrumental students so i think mechanical is a good ...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off