Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

i've got AIR-4134 in iit-jee.is agricultural and food engg.branch in iit kharagpur really a good one as i've heard food processing has a lot of demand?does it have a good scope?and what about biotech engg.in iit guwhati?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

better go for iit kharagpur agricultural and food engg..

It has scope if u r gud at it no one can stop u 

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book in your sense is the best for iitjee preparation 1; narayana material 2:cengage series

@ SRINIKETH cengage material is the best one , in narayana material they have only good questions in maths , rest the theory part in phy and chemistry are totally worse . i have also...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

NO DOUBT, CENGAGE SERIES IS THE BEST FROM THE TWO.WITH EASY AD UNDERSTANDABLE LANGUAGE ITS HELPS A STUDENT TO MAKE HIS BASICS STRONG AAS WELL AS PREPARE HIMSELF/HERSELF FOR COMPETITION SO...

SAHIL 17 days ago
I pass 12th from nios board can I take admission in IIT jee

@ anushka Nios refers to national open school board , and its just like other boards , there is no diffrence in it . so, u can appear in jee also from nios board , as its also a board . but ...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

HI ANUSHKA YES SURE FRIEND YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JEE EXAM. STUDENTS OF NIOS BOARD CAN APPEAR IN ANY COMPETITIVE EXAM LIKE NEET, JEE MAINS AND JEE ADVANCE AND EVEN THEY CAN APPEAR FOR NDA...

SAHIL 19 days ago
I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal one month ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit one month ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL one month ago
plz explain life expectancy in detail? wat is the average life expectancy in India (for both Male and Female) ?

The average number of years remaining for a living being of a given age to live is called life expectancy. Life expectancy is often referred to as average life span or mean life span. It is ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
sir i am venkateshh .i got 129 marks in jee mains and 96.5% in andhra pardesh board examinations.and i belong obc category. sir, would i get mechanical seat in top 15 nit”s?atleast in spot...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html You can use our branch and rank predictor to get an estimate...
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board .I am in general category .in which nit and brancges I cam take admission.?

Chances of getting NIT is very rare...except under state quota benifit..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Student, getting at an NIT with this score seem to be a far fetched dream, no issues There is another way out that may be opted for . Rest assured these institutions are being run by...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi anurag use the branch and college predictor to predict your college and branch. please follow the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off