ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which FIITJEE centre has best teachers ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Kunal Singh,

In my opinion i see that in south India Chennai Centres of FIITJEE have good teachers !

In North India Haryana FIITJEE Centres have good teachers !

In the west Maharastra FIITJEE centres have the good teachers but i still do not know any info about the FIITJEE centres in the East !

These are correct to the best of my knowledge !

Hope this answer helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

3 years ago

Dear Kunal,

I feel, that Ghaziabad & Delhi Centres r best, as 2009 IIT JEE topper was from Ghaziabad FIIT JEE!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget it!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

I hav been fiitjian myself..

N the topper waz from gaziabad but he had studied in south delhi

South Delhi has the best teachers ask any fiitjian they will give the same answer

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

does ne1 have an idea about fiitjee,bhubaneswar,odisha centre.....i produced 35 iitians in the 1st tym i.e dis yr...and plz suggest me how to go about preparations in fiitjee lyk how to approach the packages and prepare 4 te phase tests

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 16 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 16 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 16 days ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

very well done last year my friend scores 200 in jee main and 97 in board his rank was 2700 and he ger CSE in nit jaipur u can get all nits except the top 4 nits,...

ng29 25 days ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?

Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
∫2 2

∑∫3+2∫3+2=

jyotikumari 9 months ago
sir i am getting 53 marks in jee main (obc)will i be eligible for jee advanced

Although the chances are very rare, but hope for the best, as bonus marks may reflect some impact...on the cut off
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

It depends on the cut off , but the chances are low., try other exams. good luck.

shubham sharda 10 days ago

might be your good luck

akshat 10 days ago
View all Questions »