ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which FIITJEE centre has best teachers ?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Kunal Singh,

In my opinion i see that in south India Chennai Centres of FIITJEE have good teachers !

In North India Haryana FIITJEE Centres have good teachers !

In the west Maharastra FIITJEE centres have the good teachers but i still do not know any info about the FIITJEE centres in the East !

These are correct to the best of my knowledge !

Hope this answer helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

3 years ago

Dear Kunal,

I feel, that Ghaziabad & Delhi Centres r best, as 2009 IIT JEE topper was from Ghaziabad FIIT JEE!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!! Don't forget it!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

I hav been fiitjian myself..

N the topper waz from gaziabad but he had studied in south delhi

South Delhi has the best teachers ask any fiitjian they will give the same answer

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

does ne1 have an idea about fiitjee,bhubaneswar,odisha centre.....i produced 35 iitians in the 1st tym i.e dis yr...and plz suggest me how to go about preparations in fiitjee lyk how to approach the packages and prepare 4 te phase tests

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How to prepare for jee Advance 2015?

Since the JEE main is being conducted by the CBSE, the same body that was conducting the AIEEE earlier, it is expected that the similar pattern shall continue in JEE Main as well. In AIEEE,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 5 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 5 months ago
Sir/Madam,xsplease guide me for some universities/colleges which also provide selection critetria other than JEE MAINS . I expect to score 93-94% in boards but only 90 marks in JEE MAINS .

BITSAT, SRMJEE, VITJEE, VJTI Mumbai, JAYPEE Univ, UPES Dehradoon, The good thing, IISc Banglore, premier institutions offers 4 year B Sc PHYSICS (Hons) programme, through its own entrance...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

yes lakshay there are many colleges that take admission without jee score ipu,bitsat,vit,isi,chennai mathematical institute, jaypee noida , upes dehradun, some college also offer scholarship...

ng29 2 days ago

Thankyou sir . Can you please tell me in which govt. college i might get admission with such marks in MAINS and BOARDS . ?

lakshay gaur 3 days ago
I am studying in Class 11 . I want to get a seat in IIT Bombay , Computer Science. What is the required Rank , and score required ??

The score may be around 300

Mantavya yesterday

1-100 rank

Risshabh 4 months ago

1-100 rank

Risshabh 4 months ago
respected sir/ madam is architecturing there in IIT’s and which all colleges do we get through paper-2’s advance version..?plz reply as soon as possible.

IIT Kgp and IIT R. Only IITs through paper 2.. yopu must check about SPA Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

no in order for the admission in iit’s for barch u have to clear jee mains paper 1 (not paper 2, paper 2 is for spa and nit’s only and other barch colleges) then for the counselling of jee...

Nikunj Fotedar 3 days ago

no in order for the admission in iit’s for barch u have to clear jee mains paper 1 (not paper 2, paper 2 is for spa and nit’s only and other barch colleges) then for the counselling of jee...

Nikunj Fotedar 3 days ago
View all Questions »