Computer Science & Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Best of LuckSmile 

Hope this has helped you!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar one month ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 days ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar one month ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 2 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

kumar one month ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar one year ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?

The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?

In preparatory courses,almost every possible stream of engg is offered, you need to make a choice out of an extensive list,.............if you wish to compare and contrast the features...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30