Electrical Engineering

Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Best of LuckSmile 

Hope this has helped you!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 28 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 27 days ago
My name is aman and my question is that which book should i referred for maths ??

@ aman for maths if u are preparing for iitjee , then these following books will be good for you . 1- objective maths by r d sharma 2- maths by m l khanna . 3- maths by ad das gupta . 4- 37 ...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
Which book is best to prepare for iit????How can i get it

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

@ akash for iit u need to do hard work , frst of all , the 2 nd thing is clear and crystal concept is required for that , beacuse in jee adv u wont be able to solve any quyes if u dnt have...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

PLEASE VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx THANKS POST IF ANY DOUBT STILL IN YOUR MIND:}

SAHIL 25 days ago
HI SIR, NOW IAM STUDYING 11 I WILL WRITE JEE MAINS&ADVANCED. WHICH BRANCH IS BEST IN ALL IIT.GIVE ANSWER WITH DETAILS

hello mahesh any of branch from iit is best, because it is from iit. but i think you can select that in which you are interested for e.g. if your interest is in computer you can go for...

SAHIL 5 months ago

Hey Dear, It’s purely a matter of your choice as well as interest, you may choose computer sciense engg, or Electronics or Biotechnology or Civil engg.....there is a wide range of study...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
can you tell me something about TOEFL? My parents are saying me to prepare for it. so i required a general info regarding it?

this knowledge is available at other sites also i want to know about its uses and reason why to give it etc.

SONALI 27 days ago

@ SONALI TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. The test is designed to measure the English proficiency of non-English speaking people and is divided into three sections....

Umakant biswal one month ago
Hi sir, i am mahesh the indian engineering service exam is conduct for govt or privte jobs? expalain about ies exam

@ mahesh the IES are conducted for govt jobs purpose and its conducted by upsc , which is a govt organisation . here the candidate who will be recruited are termed as class 1 officer in...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20