Computer Science & Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Best of LuckSmile 

Hope this has helped you!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 4 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?
For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
Avinash 4 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you
I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 6 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 6 years ago
which is better : bits pilani hyderabad or bit mesra ranchi
Dear student, bits pilani hyderabad > bit mesra ranchi
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure
Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details