Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which books should i refer for jee entrance exam

Physics- HC Verma and IE Irodov Mathematics- ML khanna and Arihant Chemistry- Ncert has enough concepts

Shubhanshu Singh 4 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 4 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 4 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
are aeronautical and aerospace engineers are one and the same or not???

Hi, Both of them are diffirent. Aeronautical Engineering focuses more on constructing skeletons of the airplanes. Aerospace involves studying spacecrafts; though it depends on the course...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

please give information about the jobs in both the stream ?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI one month ago

please give information about the jobs in both the stream ?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI one month ago
when you apply for nits other than home state will the category rank be considered or home state rank

Hi, Home state rank is considered for home state colleges only. For applying outside your home state, you Category AIR will be considered. Visit our college and branch predictor for an...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
how to prepare for the jee mains exam???

Prepare a list of important formulae in each chapter Note the tips for quick solution of problems Make daily/weekly targets and write them down Revise the syllabus as per study plan Make...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

you can prepare very easily.Have focus on your exam and try to complete the syllabus in time .You can join any good coaching institute.Read limited and books relevant from jee aspects.Try to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP yesterday
View all Questions »