Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?

Check the link for theRecommended Books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 15 days ago
can i get damission in NITs...my jee mains score is 98 and board’s percentage is 93%..please reply...

Sorry , but with these scores it would not be possible to get any NIT .
  img
Abhinav 2 months ago

You JEE score is not very encouraging but on the basis of your board score you can surely get at some esteemed institutions like - Sri Sairam College o Engg, Bangalore lovely profesional...

Soneel Verma one month ago

but wait for counselling and if u r states with good nits then ther are chance that u might get a seat under homestate quota,

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...

vineel Sarma 4 years ago

SINCE THE DENSITY OF WATER IN SEA IS MORE THAN RIVER SO MORE BUOYANT FORCE ACTS ON THE PERSON AND PERSON CAN HAVE A TENDENCY TO SWIM IN SEA WITHOUT MUCH DIFICULTY

FITJEE 2 years ago
Which IIT’s are the best in Mechanical engineering?

Lb set up is good in KGP, as far as faculty to student ratio is concerned go for NEW IIT’s or to be specific check the opening and closing ranks of JEE ADVANCED.
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »