Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
sir which is better placementwise: chemical bombay or electrical roorkee?

Both are good , electrical at roorkee is better.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

branch over college..............electrical roorkee is better placement wise, but dont go by placements else you may get stuck in a place for 4 years all the best

Vineet Vinayak one month ago
sir , i got jeemain2014 287marks, bitsat-2014 336 marks , and jeeadvance2014 219marks. i am interest CSE IN HYDERABAD only , which engineering college is better for future opportunities and...

Hi, You can predict your rank in JEE Mains and Advanced with the help of the following provided links. Compare your rank with previous year cut-off of various institutes. This will give you...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago

You have a very good chances of getting CSE at IIIT Hyderabad. I think you should go there because you would get good package & research opportunity there. Good Luck! Thanks &...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Which one is not a periodic property? A.Atomic Number B.Atomic radii C.Ionic radii D.Electron affinity

A.Atomic Number

Keerthi Raj 11 months ago

C. Ionic radii

Devank Tyagi 11 months ago

C) Ionic Radii

Piyush nanda 11 months ago
View all Questions »