Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which are the most most important books for iit jee ? please tell me ??

Organic Chemistry: O.P Tandon/Ranjeet Shai Inorganic Chemistry: J.D Lee (adapted version by S. Guha) Physical Chemistry: ??? Physics: D.C Pandey Feynman Lectures on Physics Maths: Vikas Rahi...

Yashas 7 days ago
atulchamp.8612520@g,mail.com

Hi Student Where is the question ??...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani one month ago
Hi, my JEE Main score: 186 CBSE Board %: 88.4% category: General Expected JEE ADV score: 143 BITSAT score: 279 What are my best options for this year? Also suggest if it would be better to...

JEE adv and BITSAT (there is a chance of getting chemical engg. in some collage) are not good enough, JEE main seems to be best option of all of these. But there also you can;t get good...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Take dual degree(Msc+BE) at BITS Goa.You will be alloted your BE on the basis of your performance in the first year i.e your CGPA.For CS you need to score 7.6 at BITS Goa which is not...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 5 months ago

No matter which campus you’re from(i.e. Pilani,Hyderabad or Goa)you get a BITS PILANI degree.Don’t drop coz you can get the branch of your choice at BITS Goa if you work hard in the first...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 5 months ago
please help me , i want to give practise test papers for medical entrance exams 2015 only at specfiec dates please suggest me some coaching institute names/ online coaching

You should contact the askIITians website. We provide with online lectures and give coaching for entrance exams for engineering as well as medical. You can also find the study material from...
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago
Hello Sir, I have given jee main this year and i got 78,445 rank in mains.I belong to sc category and my state of eligibility is haryana. So far as per previous years cutoff, i am getting...

Hi, NSIT hold a slight advantage over IIIT Allahadbad. The course you are getting is also good. In terms of placements, MSIT holds a big advantage as it is situated in New Delhi. So NSIT is...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »