Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 2 months ago
Does someone know the real story behind IIT JEE paper leak in 1997?

In 1997, IIT JEE was cancelled for the first time. The story is that a private coaching institute in Lucknow called its students 12 hours before the Physics and Chemistry exams for...
  img
Ambar Kumar 12 days ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 6 months ago
sir my jee main score is132 and my intermediate percentage is 96 (460/470 in +1 and 500/530 in +2) i am obc(ncl) category student and i got Civil in NIT agartala in spot round but i’m...

If you want to go for MS in aborad and also with a option of job, then you should go for a drop.Your board percentage are fione don’t worry about the change that is not going to happen...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
i have got 307 in bitsat exam 2014.will i get either civil or mech in bits-hyderabad,as per statistics of this year?

you got 307 in bitsat exam 2014.you will get either civil or mech in bits-hyderabad,as per statistics of last year, this year statics can be told after counselling is over.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
Sir , I got through BITS Goa dual degree and CSE in Jadavpur University . Which is a better option ?

Since,You havent mentioned branch in BITS Goa dual degree this question cannot be answered completely. But in dual degree one extra year you need to spend but thats not a problem,if you got...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
View all Questions »