Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav one month ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 5 months ago
Compare the stability of the following (i) (a) ph-ch2(free radical) (b)(ch3)3c(free radical) (c)ch3-ch(free radical)-ch3 (d)ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) (ii)(a) ch2=ch(free radical)...

But i am not confirm for ii.. May be it is b>C>D>E>A.. Wait for forum expert’s answer.

ANMOL SETH 5 months ago

answer for (ii) is b>e>a>c>d please give me explanation

vineet chatterjee 5 months ago

For i) The stability order will be : a>d>b>c

ANMOL SETH 5 months ago
CAN I GET A LIST ..?

List of what...?
  img
Ravi 2 months ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

Hi, For a better prediction visit our rank predictor and college and branch predictor for a better idea. Alternatively, you can also see last years opening and cloasing ranks as well....
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
View all Questions »