Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 days ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 days ago
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
Sir,can u guide me with top engineering colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering and with good job opurtunity. Thank You

Top colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering in India in context of Job Scenario are: IIT DELHI IIT BOMBAY IIT KANPUR IIT KHARAGPUR BITS PILANI Thery have very good placement records for...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 17 days ago
marks requried in iitjee for sc cat student . to get good rank and branch in . pleade tell

For you to get a good college and good branch in IITs and NITs you need to score around 150-180 out of 360 in JEE Mains. This will get you a good branch and good NIT Then you need to score...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago

Cut-off marks: 1. Common Merit List (CML) candidates: 152 marks 2. OBC (NCL) candidates: 117 marks 3. SC candidates: 74 marks 4. ST candidates: 63 marks 5. PwD candidates: 63 marks 6....
  img
Amit Shekhar 17 days ago

Cut-off marks: 1. Common Merit List (CML) candidates: 152 marks 2. OBC (NCL) candidates: 117 marks 3. SC candidates: 74 marks 4. ST candidates: 63 marks 5. PwD candidates: 63 marks 6....
  img
Amit Shekhar 17 days ago
View all Questions »