Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago
Is there any direct formula for the no. of optical isomers in a coordination compound

There is no direct formula. Follow these logics • Nonñidentical mirror images with the same geometric arrangement of ligands • A set of two isomers are called enantiomers...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago
I want to know if my SC cert. of HP will be accepted for admission through JEE Main? I am resident of Himachal Pradesh and completed my +2 from Punjab. I want to know if my SC caste...

Hii Yes your certificate of SC from Hp will be accepted in JEE an dyou will get the credited facilities you are eligible for . Do your prepration sincerely and do login to askiitians for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
what is iit preparatory course. is iitk can be a better option

Hi One year preparatory course for SC/ST candidates is offered to improve their intake in the B.Tech programme. Generally 30 to 40 candidates from the non-qualified candidates list in the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago

did they announce for 2012?

tanya sinha 2 years ago
For Akshay Meena sir. The given answer is 2-cyanomethylbutane-1,4-dioic acid but shouldn’t the answer be 2-cyanomethylpentane-1,4-dioic acid?

Hi student, _______________________________________________________________________ Please give the complete question for which you are asking the answer....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

I have attached an image. What is it’s IUPAC name?

Ayesha Khan 3 months ago
Each of two biased coins C1 and C2 have probability 2/3 of coming up heads when tossed once. Let p denote the number of heads observed when coin C1 is tossed twice independently. Similarly...

Possible outcome HH TT HT TH Since coin is biased Porboability of above will be 4/9 1/9 2/9 2/9 respectively p is number of heads with C1 p=0,1,2 with probability 1/9 4/9 4/9 for 0 1 and 2...
  img
Harsh Patodia yesterday
View all Questions »