Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar one month ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/

Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
please help me , i want to give practise test papers for medical entrance exams 2015 only at specfiec dates please suggest me some coaching institute names/ online coaching

You should contact the askIITians website. We provide with online lectures and give coaching for entrance exams for engineering as well as medical. You can also find the study material from...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago
View all Questions »