Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 days ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2nd or 3rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year? I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1st round.

If you have filled the choices properly then, the chances are very good for seat upgradation.Stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Most scoring topics in iit jee advanced ?

Physics : Kinematics – Very simple questions are asked. If you keep the definitions in mind, then all questions will be easy Newton’s laws of motion – Knowing how to draw a free body diagram...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 5 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice

Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts on...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago

Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
View all Questions »