Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 20 days ago
Sir which book is better Aiims explorer mtg or arihant ? do reply soon

No doubt you should prefer, Arihant books for PMT,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Sir please give order of preference - 1.nit rourkela msc maths 2.bit mesra biotech 3.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 4.nit rourkela ceramic eng 5. Nit Durgapur biotech 6.it...

1.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 2.bit mesra biotech 3.Nit Durgapur biotech 4.it Raipur mining 5.nit rourkela msc maths 6.nit rourkela ceramic eng Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Maths most scoring topics

Most scoring topics of mathematics are Differential Calculus, Intgral calculus and probability. Also, dont depend on these topics totally. Each topic has its importance and there is minimum...
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago
View all Questions »