Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, does iist takes admission on mains or advanced basis?? on iist site last year cut off rank is given for mains AIR and on adv site institutes taking admission on basis of adv, iist is...

IIST B.Tech Admission 2014 Counselling will be based on jee main Candidates, whose names are mentioned in the Admission Rank List, are required to register for ISAT 2014 Counselling....
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
Tell me where is the oldest monarchy in the world??

The world's oldest monarchy, officially founded in 660 B.C

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

The oldest monarchy in the world is in JAPAN

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 5 years ago
is there any course that u r providing for XII passed students online? i have passed XII this year only.

Dear Alpana, Askiitians also offer the course for 10+2 pass out students to groom n prepare them to crack IIT-JEE. For more details you can refer the link given below:...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 4 years ago

Alpana Singhal 4 years ago
View all Questions »