Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

2015 years ago
sir my jee mains 2014 rank is 48811 and belong to general category i am getting pandit deendayal petroleum university and nirma both chemical branches in gujrat but i would like to ask that...

As per your rank you will only get some lower NITs like NIT Sikkim,Patna etc. You may get some NITs like NIT Raipur that too only in Sopt round. But its not safe to wait till that time,so...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
i have got 284 in bits 2014 and the first round cutoff is 299 while waiting list cutoff is 272 and i have been placed in the waiting list.there ia a need to send 20% of the semester fee to...

Going by the previous year cutoff for various branches in these three different BITS campus and also taking into the consideration this year’s1stround cutoff (admission and waiting...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
SIR PLEASE ARRANGE THEM IN ORDER IIT HYD , IIT ROPAR , IIT INDORE , IIT BHU , IIT PATNA , IIT MANDI . PLEASE HELP ME SIR

the correct order forIIT HYD , IIT ROPAR , IIT INDORE , IIT BHU , IIT PATNA , IIT MANDI is , bhu>hyd>ropar>indore> mandi>patna, best of luck for you future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
View all Questions »