DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   I am studying in class 11th . I want to crack IIT in 2013, Please tell me about best books for IIT Self Preparation ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Pankaj,

I would recommend you some books.
MATHEMATICS:
1.M.L.KHANNA
2.arihant new pattern

PHYSICS:
1.H.C.VERMA
2.HALLIDAY Resnick and walker

CHEMISTRY:
ORGANIG CHEMISTRYMORRISON AND BOYD
PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY:PETER ATKINS,P.BAHDUR
INORGANIC: J.D.LEE

ALSO BUY 30YEARS IIT-JEE QUESTION PAPERS BY ARIHANT PUBLISHERS.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!Wink

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear Pankaj Kumar,

I suggest following books for IIT JEE preparation:

Physics

• MECHANICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Resnick and Halliday

• ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM

• Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• OPTICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• MODERN PHYSICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

• HEAT AND WAVES

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Resnick and Halliday

Chemistry

• ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• Solutions to Morrison Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

• INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• GENERAL CHEMISTRY

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

Maths

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

Hope this answer helped you immensely ..!!

If you loved this answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti one month ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti one month ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati one month ago
at what time should one start preparing for iit jee??

Dear ANSHUL SHUKLA IIT JEE ine of the toughest compititive exam.And day by day compitition is increasing for IITs. So i will suggest you to start prepearing for IIT JEE from 11th standard....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.

Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
  img
Pankaj 9 months ago

Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 9 months ago

Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
  img
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
Sir I got offer letter from NSIT for b tech in ICE(Instrumental and Control Engineering) and EEE(Electrical and Electronics) from Bharati Vidyapeeth college of engineering. Which should I...

Prefer NSIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Check your interest first, make out what exactly you want to do and accordingly choose the institute, otherwise there are so many other reputed institutions as well where you may get...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details