Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

.Hi. Sir , i want to know , iit chemistry by o.p agarwal is gud book or useless ??  If ur answer is yes wat is its special quality ?? And which portion is best ?? Should i do this book ?? 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL 2 days ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 6 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 6 months ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board . I am in general category. In which nits and which branches I can take admission ?

Dear Student, the merit list as well as the cut off is the only way to decide one’s chances of getting at NIT and that too in a desired branch. So pay a visit to the official website of an...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

you can use branch and college predictor to get correct answer to your question. please follow the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and...

SAHIL one month ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 6 years ago
I got qualified in jee advance 2016 but I didn't get seat getting rank in jee mains. So can I get a seat in NIT through advance marks ?

Dear Student you need to mention your score hereb and also to check the status of merit at the official website of the NIT where you wish to get into, moreover just qualifying the test does ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

NO SEAT IN NIT IS GIVEN ON BASIS OF YOUR JEE MARKS ONLY BUT YOU CAN TRY FOR IIT IF YOUR ADVANCE MARKS ARE GOOD. THANKS AND BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off