ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can you tell me what is the score of the IIT JEE-2011 topper PRUDHVITEJ IMMADI??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aman,

All such details will be out at JEE website after a few days.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

Plz approve the answer....!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 8 months ago
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 25 days ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 25 days ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit 25 days ago
i need a solution to 1997 questions of JEE

u must referr IIT JEE PREVIOUS YEARS OF ARIHANT OR MTG that are solved a pprove if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

U could refer the book by arihant or fiitjee materials. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
Sir please give order of preference - 1.nit rourkela msc maths 2.bit mesra biotech 3.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 4.nit rourkela ceramic eng 5. Nit Durgapur biotech 6.it...

1.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 2.bit mesra biotech 3.Nit Durgapur biotech 4.it Raipur mining 5.nit rourkela msc maths 6.nit rourkela ceramic eng Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

1 Nit Durgapur biotech 2 bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 3 it Raipur mining 4 nit rourkela msc maths 5 bit mesra biotech 6 nit rourkela ceramic eng

Avanish Gupta one month ago
Mg metal is extracted from Answers (a) Cryolite (b) Carnallite (c) Malachite (d) Cassiterite

(b) carnallite

Himaja 6 months ago

Carnallite

pm1997 6 months ago
Dear Askiitians Admin , There has been a bug in the site . A pop up showing your cart is empty comes after every reloding and opening a new tab . It is creating quite a problem . I would...

Check you adobe flash player uploadings...weather its working or not...... You can try in another browser also.. If you find the same problem, then let me know..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, Give us some time. We are looking into this. Thanks.
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

yeah it persists . I have posted the snapshot also . http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Discuss-with-Askiitians-Tutors/dear-askiitians-admin-there-has-been-a-bug-in-th_117516.htm

Drake one month ago
View all Questions »