FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Please give me details 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Kunal,

KOTA is best in every aspect!!!!!  There is atmosphere of study, good facilities for outsiders!!!  Actually, it's a business there, so more output is obtained from there!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

pLZ. APPROVE MY ANSWER BY CLICKI NG 'Yes' GIVEN BELOW!!!!!pLZ. PLZ. PLZ.!!!!!!

4 years ago

FIITJEE Delhi is definitely the best

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash yesterday

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

IIT M will be a good choice

7 hours ago
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 18 days ago
i got 127 marks in jee mains and 96.8% in apboard what nits can i expect

If you fall under general category then its difficult to be selected in top NIT’s.So there are many top Universities which provide you scholarships as you scored 96.8% and 127 in jee.They...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago

i think if you are in sc or obc IN THIS RANGE YOU GET NIT BHOPAL OR ANY OTHER INDIA;S GOOD CENTCAL INSTITUTE YOU MAY EASILY GET

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 21 days ago

if you belong to sc/st/obc then you have good chances to get seat in nit like nit bhopal or some iiits

sajid 20 days ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir my mains air is 28000 nd i m gen category from rajasthan can i get even lowest branch in nit jaipur

Sorry dear, no chance of NIT Rajasthan, if first , second, third and fourth round of counselling.. Last year Mechanical engg was predicated at 18071.. So, its very rare chance....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
View all Questions »