ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I Heard about Anish Srivastava Physics , and Sigma Coaching. Please tell me a coaching where the batch strength is not to large.

PLEASE HELP !!!! URGENT !!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kunal ,

You can opt for askiitian coaching (online)

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

Plz approve the answer....!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 14 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago
SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 3 months ago
i got 157 marks in jee advance 2015 and my catageory is obc-ncl so what is my expected rank

Hi.. For the rank of JEE Mains, you can refer to our rank predictor on our site. You can use the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html . Also, IIT Kanpur will soon...
  img
Sakshi 20 days ago

Use the following link to get the rank prediction http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

use rank predictor on our site http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
sir ,i have got 164 in mains and 94.6 % in boards.i have scored 269 in bits.which colleges can i get

You should try seeking admission at – Bhagalpur College of Engg, Bhagalpur Lovely Professional University, Phagwara Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha Uni, Delhi YMCA Uni, Faridabad

Frank Defeo one month ago

sir,do u think i should take a drop to prepare for jee.is there really any difference studying in any normal college and iit?

Ragini L one month ago

and i am from general category.

Ragini L one month ago
View all Questions »