ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I Heard about Anish Srivastava Physics , and Sigma Coaching. Please tell me a coaching where the batch strength is not to large.

PLEASE HELP !!!! URGENT !!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kunal ,

You can opt for askiitian coaching (online)

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

Plz approve the answer....!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 25 days ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 26 days ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
Hi, I need advise on your self study materials for IIT Jee examination.

For IIT JEE, you must be concptually sound. In order to achieve that, it is important to expose yourself to some of the excellent books on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These are some...

Mihir 12 days ago

h.c.verma’s phy’s books ,,r.d. sharma’s math books,,,,,o.p.tandan‘s chy’ books are referable

SAITEJA GOUD 11 days ago
i am a student who just wrote class 10 exam and want to join an institution which can help me to achieve my goal (my goal is iit) which institution should i join (i live in hyderabad)

if u can go to kota than i will advice u to choose RESONANCE INSTITUTE . it is best for iit as they will deefinitely give u a right guideline and also they follow a proper schedule faculty...

ng29 22 days ago

try to get admission in Sri Chaitanya or Narayana CO campus(Madhapur) .FIITJEE (Habsiguda and Dilsukhnagar), IITRamayya coaching class ,Delta academy for IITJEE. Hurry up since classes for...

Praneeth 22 days ago

can u tell me that which famous institutes are in hyderabad

ng29 22 days ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

ofcourse bonus is give to all candidates and three questions are bonus approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

thanx...kindly go through a question asked in jee main 2015..question no. 75 as per set D .there are 2 aspects of question all have different answers according to aakash and allen its...

iitian one month ago

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 3 days ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 3 years ago
View all Questions »