ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have got 8053 rank in jee 2011 ,What can i get in jee and how can i do smart councelling

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shriya,

U might have received a councelling broschure  by IIT!!!!!   See last year datas & perform the councelling!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 7 months ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

vikas yadav 2 months ago

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Greetings, I am a regular visitor of your esteemed site. I have appeared for 10+2 examination this year and is preparing for BITSAT 2015. Unluckily, I was not able to qualify for JEE...

i dont think its impossible for u to qualify bitsat , dont loose hope and get motivated to crack it bitsat is quite easy exam , requires a lot of speed and accuracy to get a good score u...

ng29 5 days ago

I think every exam is a new one for us . Don’t think that if you are not qualified in one exam you may not be qualified in other. It depends on your preperation.Try to spend most of your...

varshini98 5 days ago

its all depends over your mindset how much you are dedicated approve if useful

akshat 5 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
marks requried in iitjee for sc cat student . to get good rank and branch in . pleade tell

For you to get a good college and good branch in IITs and NITs you need to score around 150-180 out of 360 in JEE Mains. This will get you a good branch and good NIT Then you need to score...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Cut-off marks: 1. Common Merit List (CML) candidates: 152 marks 2. OBC (NCL) candidates: 117 marks 3. SC candidates: 74 marks 4. ST candidates: 63 marks 5. PwD candidates: 63 marks 6....
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago

Cut-off marks: 1. Common Merit List (CML) candidates: 152 marks 2. OBC (NCL) candidates: 117 marks 3. SC candidates: 74 marks 4. ST candidates: 63 marks 5. PwD candidates: 63 marks 6....
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago
View all Questions »