Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

how is the book r.d. sharma for xi th nd 12th class....It is the book which has questions of both cbse and upto jee level for clearing concepts upto such level...!!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

Yes RD sharma is self sufficent for JEE Prepration.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

Plz approve the answer....!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms-1. it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

A uniform rope of length L,resting on a frictionless horizontal table is pulled at one end by a force F.What is the tension in the rope at a distance x from the end where the force is...

2016 years ago

Let n be the mass per unit length of rope. Therefore, mass of rope = nL . Acceleration in the rope due to force F will be a = F/nL. Mass of rope of length (L - l ) will be n (L - l )....

2 days ago
Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal one month ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL one month ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL one month ago
can nybody tell the full name of Dr. Abdul Kalam???

His full name is Dr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam. One of the most distinguished scientists of India, Abdul Kalam is known as the Missile Man of India. Kalam developed India`s first...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i am 12 th student want to crack jee but in 11 th i didnt read objective, so im soo tensed of my exam what shuld i do to cover both 11 th and 12 th syllabus at a time

@ geetha . what u need to do now is that just recapitulate the 11 th part at the wekends , in saturday as well as sunday . and also that 2 days u not have to read the 12 th part . and that...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

HI GEETHA YOU CAN FOLLOW HIS TIMETABLE TO COVER SYLLABUS OF CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12 SIMULTANEOUSLY 5.00 A.M.- GOOD MORNING { WAKE UP} 5.10- 6.30- PHYSICS 6.30- 2.00 PM - SCHOOL TIME 2.00-2.30 ...

SAHIL 17 days ago
In order to get air 1 how many tests should I answer before ,24 July 72 too few..?

See, its not about the no. of tests you give, its actually how you improve yourself after the tests. After every test try to improve your performance and the only you can expect a good AIR....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

@ sherry Donot target AIR 1 from now , even the toppers actually not . do hardwork beacuse that is in your hands right now , and after every test analyse your mistake and try to work upon...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off