ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   how is the book r.d. sharma for xi th nd 12th class....It is the book which has questions of both cbse and upto jee level for clearing concepts upto such level...!!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

Yes RD sharma is self sufficent for JEE Prepration.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

Plz approve the answer....!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 16 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
IITJEE(Advanced 2015) : Reduction in cut off to 24.5% cannot be made midway after declaring in the brochure at 35%. This prejudices thousands of students who scored between 24.5% and 29% in ...

lol....... ur argument is purely illogical the first crack in ur logic is comparing mains with advanced acording to brocher cutoff must be 35% that may b ri8 but wn iit exam is conducted...

Nicho priyatham 14 days ago

No, argument is not illogical. The trend of cut off in mains vs advanced must be in one direction for all categories.... If a SC-PWD student can be expected to get 12.5% from -7%, then why...

Why Disparity 14 days ago

stop comparing mains and advanced now both can never be compared they huv got a lot of difference in their standard i told u b4 and i am saying u now cutoffs are not decided on feelings or...

Nicho priyatham 14 days ago
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay 3 days ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya 3 days ago

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay 3 days ago
I have scored 249 marks in BITS engineering entrance conducted on 27 th May 2015 can I get admission in BITS campus

you can check last several years cutoffs at following link and compare it with your marks http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/cutoffs
  img
Abhinav 29 days ago

My opinion is to visit the website of BITS, check the eligibility criteria,cutoff list, admission formalities and other relevant things and try getting admission, ther are certain other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

visit the official page of bits and check the cut off list and closing ranks hope you get seat in your desired college

sajid 12 days ago
what is the best book to be reffred and practticed for iit maths to get into top 10 ranks?

Calculus, Trigonometry by AM Aggarwal IIT Maths, by ML KHANNA Algebra, and Coordinate Geometry by S K Goyal
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

in my opinion complete CENGAGE SERIES is the best one to get good rank in iit it contains all type of questions that are asked in iit like matrix, multiple ,i nteger etc and it is based on...

ng29 one month ago

arihant series is good for this purpose.

shubham sharda one month ago
Hi sir/mam, My CRL is 1,03,484 and OBC-NCl ranklist is 30,557.Will I get a seat in NIT-Trichy in Production Engineering. For counselling under OBC quota will they see OBC-rank or CRL.And is ...

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank of previous year institute wise. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Ok.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Sir.

Theerumalai 3 days ago
View all Questions »