Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

is iit jee 2012 gonna be hard ?

in past years which paper has been set by iit delhi?

please reply

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

no expect it to of the same difficulty level

5 years ago

cant guess now...........

5 years ago

Dear Sridhar,

IIT Paper is gonna be easy next time, as it is d pattern from last 4 years!!!!

IIT JEE 2006 was conducted by IIT Kharagpur, IIT JEE 2007 was conducted by IIT Bombay, IIT JEE 2008 was conducted by IIT Roorkee, IIT JEE 2009 was conducted by IIT Guwahati, IIT JEE 2010 was conducted by IIT Madras, IIT JEE 2011 is going to be conducted by IIT Kanpur & I think IIT JEE 2012 will be conducted by IIT Delhi.   So, IIT Delhi might have set d paper in 2005!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 10 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 10 months ago
I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey 2 months ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin 2 months ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul one month ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 7 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?

It would be decleared soon dear...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

It will be decleared soon...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is...

Cadidate have to fill 80% gap od sucess by his smart work prepration rest is luck and time....... If target is tough and it is demoarlising you then follow a streategy and split the task in...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

yes you are really correct in saying that the tests conducted by the coaching institute are really tough they actually give you the question tough so that you can easily solve the jee...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one year ago

Thanks a lot AskIITians for such an overwhelming response. I prsonally thank Sunil Kumar Sir and Saurabh Kumar Sir!!! Your responses are very touching. Thanks a lot and I will stay in...

Utkarsh one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off