DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

is iit jee 2012 gonna be hard ?

in past years which paper has been set by iit delhi?

please reply

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

no expect it to of the same difficulty level

3 years ago

cant guess now...........

3 years ago

Dear Sridhar,

IIT Paper is gonna be easy next time, as it is d pattern from last 4 years!!!!

IIT JEE 2006 was conducted by IIT Kharagpur, IIT JEE 2007 was conducted by IIT Bombay, IIT JEE 2008 was conducted by IIT Roorkee, IIT JEE 2009 was conducted by IIT Guwahati, IIT JEE 2010 was conducted by IIT Madras, IIT JEE 2011 is going to be conducted by IIT Kanpur & I think IIT JEE 2012 will be conducted by IIT Delhi.   So, IIT Delhi might have set d paper in 2005!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 11 days ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 11 days ago

plz approve!

vikas yadav 11 days ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 6 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 4 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 4 months ago
I am a beginner, so should i practice from S.k. goyal- Algebra Or its its a bit high level???

S.K.Goyal does have a good set of questions and for a beginner it does seems to be a bit tough but if you have the patience , then you should actually sit with it and solve those problems...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Then from which books should i study to get a good set of questions as a beginner & sir please justify specific names and dont post the link as there are too many books there..........@ AZIZ...

Sankalp Tiwari 7 months ago

for beginners in CBSE- R.D.SHARMA FOR ICSE -M.L.AGRAWAL

rajnikanth one month ago
is iit-mumbai is the best

Hiii IIT Mumbai is the best. No doubts about it. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 days ago

You may also use last year cutoff as a one of the parameter. I think they are given in IIT Mobile Apps. You can download from tiny.cc/aiit15 for Android & tiny.cc/iiit15 for iPhone

Nilesh Gambhava 7 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago
View all Questions »