Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

Hi , I am Kunal. I have passed my 12th Boards with 93% of Marks. I want to drop a year and work hard for JEE-2012. I am confused between FIITJEE Delhi , Vidyamandir Delhi , Bansal Kota and Vibrant Academy Kota. Please tell me which coaching is best for droppers and where can i get good personal attention.

Kindly tell me exactly which is good and also the accomaodation facilities available.

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

FIITJEE Delhi is much better than the others

4 years ago

if you r trying in delhi then vidyamandir is bit more better than fiitjee.

vmc(vidyamandir) will select 100(all india- for regular classroom) 12th pass through it test to be on 15th june.

for kota you may prefer vibrant. it is newly opened by some bansal teachers 3-4 yrs back and has got very good results.

their test is on 13 th june.

you may check for resonance in kota also.(test around 14 june)

4 years ago

Actually i have passed FTRE and i am getting FIITJEE South Delhi , and i scored 93% in 12th Boards , so i may get 25% scholarship.

Should i take it ?

4 years ago

its your choice bt you should also attempt vmc and dont take admission too early to anyone. wait to decide. if you r getting good concession(rank) ,they will themselves approch you to join again n again bt not in case of vmc.

i also attempted ftre on 22 may and getting 65% concession.

decision is yours.

4 years ago

15 june ko konsa tst h vidyamandir ka vo to 11 ko tha

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 17 days ago
How can I prepare for IIT

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
how should i study to get 10 cgpa in first year at iit kanpur

Share QuestionTwitterFacebookGoogle+Related TopicsEducation Higher EducationHow do I get a 10 CGPA in Btech 1st year?2 Answers [Mayank Sinha] Mayank Sinha, Jack of many things 1 upvote by...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Its a smart study and jst get the grip on all first yr topics and you should work out as you did the same for JEE and also depends on how you should deal with professors too (not always) so...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Be regular, attentive and solve all the problems given in the class on time. Have a regular rutine for the study.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
few tips to do best in the first semester???

To do well in any exam, you need to be thorough with the course. Don't leave the syllabus for the last day, but don't feel too pressurised. Give equal time to enjoyment and studies and...

Neeti 6 months ago
I am in 10 the standard right now in ICSE syllabus and I want to prepare for JEE exams so how should I prepare and how should I study

Hii I am giving you the list of Books which you can follow in order to do the prepration .Follow these and contact Askiitians in case of any doubt on 0120-4616500. Reference Books for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 days ago

Hii the basic stuff is the books that you follow in order to do the prepration.Here is the list of books that you can follow Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off