Hi , I am Kunal. I have passed my 12th Boards with 93% of Marks. I want to drop a year and work hard for JEE-2012. I am confused between FIITJEE Delhi , Vidyamandir Delhi , Bansal Kota and Vibrant Academy Kota. Please tell me which coaching is best for droppers and where can i get good personal attention.

Kindly tell me exactly which is good and also the accomaodation facilities available.

3 years ago

Answers : (5)

FIITJEE Delhi is much better than the others

3 years ago

if you r trying in delhi then vidyamandir is bit more better than fiitjee.

vmc(vidyamandir) will select 100(all india- for regular classroom) 12th pass through it test to be on 15th june.

for kota you may prefer vibrant. it is newly opened by some bansal teachers 3-4 yrs back and has got very good results.

their test is on 13 th june.

you may check for resonance in kota also.(test around 14 june)

3 years ago

Actually i have passed FTRE and i am getting FIITJEE South Delhi , and i scored 93% in 12th Boards , so i may get 25% scholarship.

Should i take it ?

3 years ago

its your choice bt you should also attempt vmc and dont take admission too early to anyone. wait to decide. if you r getting good concession(rank) ,they will themselves approch you to join again n again bt not in case of vmc.

i also attempted ftre on 22 may and getting 65% concession.

decision is yours.

3 years ago

15 june ko konsa tst h vidyamandir ka vo to 11 ko tha

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 2 months ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
Sir Please rank these branches in terms of scope and job opportunities: CS, electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemical, civil, ocean engg & naval architecture, materials science & engg.

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Sir, inspite of the fact that my rank was 4441 in architecture I have not been allotted any seat in the first round. But according to last years cutoff I should have been allotted a seat....

This year specifically the trend is such that a major upside turn has occured as a result of which you might not have got the seat in first counselling but don’t get disheartened . ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

sir, what do you mean by upside turn?

Pranjal K 4 months ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...

Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »