DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hi , I am Kunal. I have passed my 12th Boards with 93% of Marks. I want to drop a year and work hard for JEE-2012. I am confused between FIITJEE Delhi , Vidyamandir Delhi , Bansal Kota and Vibrant Academy Kota. Please tell me which coaching is best for droppers and where can i get good personal attention.

Kindly tell me exactly which is good and also the accomaodation facilities available.

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

FIITJEE Delhi is much better than the others

4 years ago

if you r trying in delhi then vidyamandir is bit more better than fiitjee.

vmc(vidyamandir) will select 100(all india- for regular classroom) 12th pass through it test to be on 15th june.

for kota you may prefer vibrant. it is newly opened by some bansal teachers 3-4 yrs back and has got very good results.

their test is on 13 th june.

you may check for resonance in kota also.(test around 14 june)

4 years ago

Actually i have passed FTRE and i am getting FIITJEE South Delhi , and i scored 93% in 12th Boards , so i may get 25% scholarship.

Should i take it ?

4 years ago

its your choice bt you should also attempt vmc and dont take admission too early to anyone. wait to decide. if you r getting good concession(rank) ,they will themselves approch you to join again n again bt not in case of vmc.

i also attempted ftre on 22 may and getting 65% concession.

decision is yours.

4 years ago

15 june ko konsa tst h vidyamandir ka vo to 11 ko tha

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash one month ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago
A beam of light is converging towards a point I on a screen.A plane glass plate whose thickness in the direction of the beam=t,refractive index=u,is introduced in the path of the beam.The...

There would be a path difference of of (µ – 1) t... After calculatimng the path difference, that wouls be a function of amplitude... So, during convergence, Intensity would be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
I need an help from you regarding seat allotment , my brother got Jee main rank CRL -240055 and SC rank -11645 . Can you please tell me whether he will get seat in any one of Nit's in...

You can get the opening and closing rank of your desired college by going on jee advanced site and then then see summary of seat allocation of round 1 It is published by josaa. you can use...

vb 24 days ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »