ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi , I am Kunal. I have passed my 12th Boards with 93% of Marks. I want to drop a year and work hard for JEE-2012. I am confused between FIITJEE Delhi , Vidyamandir Delhi , Bansal Kota and Vibrant Academy Kota. Please tell me which coaching is best for droppers and where can i get good personal attention.

Kindly tell me exactly which is good and also the accomaodation facilities available.

3 years ago

Answers : (5)

FIITJEE Delhi is much better than the others

3 years ago

if you r trying in delhi then vidyamandir is bit more better than fiitjee.

vmc(vidyamandir) will select 100(all india- for regular classroom) 12th pass through it test to be on 15th june.

for kota you may prefer vibrant. it is newly opened by some bansal teachers 3-4 yrs back and has got very good results.

their test is on 13 th june.

you may check for resonance in kota also.(test around 14 june)

3 years ago

Actually i have passed FTRE and i am getting FIITJEE South Delhi , and i scored 93% in 12th Boards , so i may get 25% scholarship.

Should i take it ?

3 years ago

its your choice bt you should also attempt vmc and dont take admission too early to anyone. wait to decide. if you r getting good concession(rank) ,they will themselves approch you to join again n again bt not in case of vmc.

i also attempted ftre on 22 may and getting 65% concession.

decision is yours.

3 years ago

15 june ko konsa tst h vidyamandir ka vo to 11 ko tha

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 4 months ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 2 months ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 2 months ago
How would you take common factor? Is it correct? 12a+?

incoplete question??????

vikas yadav 9 days ago

srry forr that!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 8 days ago
(1)number of critical points of f(x)=max{sinx,cosx},for all x belongs to(-2pie,2pie) options are 5,6,7,8. (2) let f(x)=sinx/x,where 0 (a)sin^2xxsin(sinx) , (c)sin^2x>1+xsin(sinx) , (d)none...

Yes you have the right answer 5. I have done it the same way as mentioned in my answer before....
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

Plot the 2 functions, that is Sin x and Cos x on the same graph. Highlight the maximum of the two. and count the number of times it reaches its maximum value....
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

i am telling this because i dont have the answers with me,so please tell me your answer and if it is not matching with my answer(my answer is 5),then tell me the approach

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
for which triangle vertex,circumcenter,centroid are collinear??

Equilateral triangle.
  img
Abhishek Kumar yesterday

d answer in my book says its isosceles and by d way aren’t circumcenter,centroid,incenter,orthocenter coincident for an equilateral triangle???

naina yesterday
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »