DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Hi , I am Kunal. I have passed my 12th Boards with 93% of Marks. I want to drop a year and work hard for JEE-2012. I am confused between FIITJEE Delhi , Vidyamandir Delhi , Bansal Kota and Vibrant Academy Kota. Please tell me which coaching is best for droppers and where can i get good personal attention.

Kindly tell me exactly which is good and also the accomaodation facilities available.

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

FIITJEE Delhi is much better than the others

4 years ago

if you r trying in delhi then vidyamandir is bit more better than fiitjee.

vmc(vidyamandir) will select 100(all india- for regular classroom) 12th pass through it test to be on 15th june.

for kota you may prefer vibrant. it is newly opened by some bansal teachers 3-4 yrs back and has got very good results.

their test is on 13 th june.

you may check for resonance in kota also.(test around 14 june)

4 years ago

Actually i have passed FTRE and i am getting FIITJEE South Delhi , and i scored 93% in 12th Boards , so i may get 25% scholarship.

Should i take it ?

4 years ago

its your choice bt you should also attempt vmc and dont take admission too early to anyone. wait to decide. if you r getting good concession(rank) ,they will themselves approch you to join again n again bt not in case of vmc.

i also attempted ftre on 22 may and getting 65% concession.

decision is yours.

4 years ago

15 june ko konsa tst h vidyamandir ka vo to 11 ko tha

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

Yes it is possible but don’t have much swinging moods, take your time and decide what suits or interests you the most, and then finally choose a branch....parallely you may try visiting...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir is long term suggestible for IIT bcz a written test is going to be introduced for 2017. What will b its impact on the students opted for long term .moreover is mains long term thr

Don’t pay much heed to rumours, rather directly visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know the exact information over there, and if you wish to find out some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago

i don`t think that iit will introduce subjective questions in 201

Vaibhav Gupta one month ago
sir i got 3872 obc rank and 17163 AIR in iit advanced 2015 for first round seat allotment i didn’t got any seat is there any chance to got seat in iit for further rounds pls give me an...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Please check the opening and closing rank in jee advanced website

vb one month ago
i got 10000 rank in aipmt and obc category rank 4000 shall i get admission for MBBS

You can expect a seat through state pmt for MBBS.

Neeti one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details