ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi , I am Kunal. I have passed my 12th Boards with 93% of Marks. I want to drop a year and work hard for JEE-2012. I am confused between FIITJEE Delhi , Vidyamandir Delhi , Bansal Kota and Vibrant Academy Kota. Please tell me which coaching is best for droppers and where can i get good personal attention.

Kindly tell me exactly which is good and also the accomaodation facilities available.

3 years ago

Answers : (5)

FIITJEE Delhi is much better than the others

3 years ago

if you r trying in delhi then vidyamandir is bit more better than fiitjee.

vmc(vidyamandir) will select 100(all india- for regular classroom) 12th pass through it test to be on 15th june.

for kota you may prefer vibrant. it is newly opened by some bansal teachers 3-4 yrs back and has got very good results.

their test is on 13 th june.

you may check for resonance in kota also.(test around 14 june)

3 years ago

Actually i have passed FTRE and i am getting FIITJEE South Delhi , and i scored 93% in 12th Boards , so i may get 25% scholarship.

Should i take it ?

3 years ago

its your choice bt you should also attempt vmc and dont take admission too early to anyone. wait to decide. if you r getting good concession(rank) ,they will themselves approch you to join again n again bt not in case of vmc.

i also attempted ftre on 22 may and getting 65% concession.

decision is yours.

3 years ago

15 june ko konsa tst h vidyamandir ka vo to 11 ko tha

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
books for jee aspirant

Physics Concepts of Physics – HC Verma (Volume I & II) Resnick Halliday (Volume I & II) Everyone knows about Prof. H.C Verma. Concepts of Physics written by H.C Verma is the best material...

2015 years ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 one month ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain one month ago

approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
how can i prepare for IIT JEE Main &advanced exam?

Prepare without losing tempo: While the students are preparing for two distinct exams, the good thing is that the syllabi and the paper setting authorities are common. The JEE Main exam...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

1. Keep your JEE syllabus in front of you and cover each topic in depth. 2. Solve as many questions as possible to clarify your concepts. 3. Understand how were you able to come up with the...
  img
Abhinav yesterday

problen solving concept revealing motivation

akshat yesterday
Does anyone has a knowledge abt VITEEE I wanted to know tht in this exam questions from 12 syllabus only comes ? In 2013 they asked from 11 th also but in 2014 it had no question from 11 th...

Could you elaborate ? What do you mean by ‘ there is no such condition’

Trez Stunt one month ago

Can someone from @Askiitians tutors answer please ?

Drake one month ago

there is no such condition luckily there is no negative marking and all are attemptable plz approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
which are the most scoring topics in jee main and which topics consume less time

see nowdays according to me physics and chemistry are most scoring andmaths is toughest among both.In chem and physics first master the easy topics and then go foe hard one

xyz one year ago
What is the AIR required for Computer Science at Bachelor’s at IIT Delhi, Bombay, Kharagpur, Roorkee and Kanpur.

for B.tech in CSE you at least need following ranks in general category. IIT delhi ----> 100 IIT bombay----> 55 IIT kharagpur ----> 310 IIT roorkee ----> 370 IIT kanpur ---->...
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago
View all Questions »