ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 18 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 17 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 18 days ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

no because it is having more subjrctive questions

Gman Namg 3 days ago

no prefer cengage

akshat 3 days ago
Hello sir,I have just passed SSC exam.I am expecting to get above 85% in it.My passion is with computers so i my dream is to be software engineer and get job in google or facebook.No doubt...

To be in a frame of computer science graduate from IITs, you have to very consicous for JEE-Prep. Just to get excellency in the subject, you have to.... 1. Go through the concept thoroughly....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice

Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts on...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir im curious about the branch changing process after first year. Can one change branch from the 5-year integrated course to 4-year b-tech? If not, then can we at least change among the...

Yes in some IIT’s and other colleges the provision is there for branch change in 5 year integrated course and other 5 year courses ,but it varies from college to college.
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago

Any idea if that will be possible in IIT Kharagpur?

Archit Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »