DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
Sir, I have chosen slide option in first round allotment. What is further procedure?

Just keep an eye on counselling rounds and the outcomes, may be possible you are given an upper option provided there is availability,........on the other hand if ever you didn’t feel...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

they will slide you to a upper branch if available , u must just report at d reporting center

Prajwal Kavad 18 days ago
sir, i have got AIR 1500 in jee advanced,Out of aeropspace or civil branch in IIT-Bombay which is better..? moreover if i want to go for MBA later on what shall be best suited for me?

aeropspace it would be a much finer field for this time and the future shobahm can u porvide me tour contact number i want to talk about your rank

grenade one month ago

thanks for your help....grenade

Shubham gupta one month ago
hiiii sir..my date of birth is 27-09-99..i just wanted to know that am i eligible to sit in AIPMT-2016 examination..???

(i) He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Yes you will be of 17years and above till 31 st Dec. 2016. Please refer eligibility criteria for detailed information.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Not eligible. YOu should complete 17 years
  img
Avinash one month ago
View all Questions »