ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 18 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 2 days ago
I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 hours ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
What are the placement statistics of IIIT Allahabad's 2015 passing-out batch?

Hi, This information you can easily fatch from their official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 hours ago

You may visit the official weblink of IIIT Allahabad and get to know the current ststus of placement graph i.e. the lowest, average and highest pay scale there,.....i suggest to compare and ...

Soneel Verma 5 hours ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »