Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 5 months ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
hii... Plz give the whole explanation abt wat is red hat ???

Red Hat is a company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1995, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 4 years ago
Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.

If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...

Soneel Verma one year ago

you can apply for second round

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details