p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Presently CSAB 2014 is showing opening and closing ranks after round 1 for colleges and it is written they are AIR but which AIR overall or category?

Presently in the CSAB 2014 site opening and closing ranks are showing, But these closing and opening ranks are AIR overall but not category. In the first round seat allotment is done on the...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
If tan A = 2/3 find the value of (3sin A + 4 cos A)/ (3sin A – 4 cosA) (A) - 3 (B) - 4 (C) - 5 (D) none of these 8. sin2 1 + sin2 3 + sin2 5 + sin2 7 + ……… + sin2 89 =

Sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + sin2 45 + ... + sin2 87 + sin2 89 = sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + 1/2 + ... + sin2 (90-3) + sin2 (90-1) = sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + 1/2 + ... + cos2 87 + cos2 89 Grouping the...

Karthik J 6 months ago

(A) -3 (3sin A + 4 cos A)/ (3sin A – 4 cosA) Divide Numerator and Denominator by cos A to get: (3tan A + 4 )/ (3tan A – 4) Substitute the value of tan A to get the final answer as -3..

Karthik J 6 months ago

rationalise them and take 16 cos(square)A common from numerator and denominator and cancel out. now put the value of tanA

sheshmani sharma 6 months ago
sir, I have got 120 in jee mains with 90.8% in CBSE. I am getting 132 in jee advanced. I am from OBC category. Kindly tell me which NIT or IIT i can get. Thank you.

1.You can get decent NITs , like hamirpur. 2. You may not be able to get good branch in older IITs, but you may get branch of your choice in newer NITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

Check RANK COLLEGE PREDICTOR

Ishan 2 months ago

Thank u so very much. now i can take a breath of relief.

SHUBHAM SWASTIK BEHERA 2 months ago
View all Questions »