p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
my rank is 3881 in iit 2014 which branch should I chose for CSE?

Hi Shree, Congrats! You have chances of getting CSE at ISM Dhanbad, IIT Mandi, IIT Patna & IIT Bhubaneswar. Your preference should be ISM Dhanbad > IIT Mandi > IIT Bhubaneswar >...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

You may not be able to get cse with this rank, i think you should go for some good NIT. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 days ago
should I give my preference to lower branches ( like production and industrial engg ) @mnnit or any top nits or go for mech @hbti ?

give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

If you have interest in pursuing Mechanical Engg., then you should go for Mech at HBTI. If that is not the case then can go for the former, i.e. P&I at MNIT or top NITs.
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »