p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

Hi, NITs have a quota for the students belonging to home state. So the students seeking admission in their home state will be preferred. For detailed information on this refer the JEE MAINS...
  img
Yash Baheti 12 days ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch in NIT Calicut?

Harikrishnan M B 12 days ago
sc aipmt mark req for get govt clg

I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the probem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer. Thanks and Regards Apoorva Arora IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Apoorva Arora 28 days ago
I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre

Dear Student Mr. Sanchit Alekh Congratulation for 100% scholarship In FIITJEE specially in south delhi center. Dear Alekh , FIITJEE faculty at Delhi center are the best faculty among all...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago

navneet kumar 7 months ago
View all Questions »