p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the centers...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?

Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Hi I’ve got rank 2061 in jee advanced and a bitsat score of 344. I prefer mech and electrical. However I am ready to take other branches in good iits. Please suggest best options for me in...

You can get good branch at bits pilani, but you may not be able to get so good branch at old IITs, but you can get descent branch at iit roorkee. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech iit...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

everybody says take any branch at old iits rather than choosing bits pilani.. What is ur opinion??

Nevin Thomas one month ago
View all Questions »