p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which are the most most important books for iit jee ? please tell me ??

Organic Chemistry: O.P Tandon/Ranjeet Shai Inorganic Chemistry: J.D Lee (adapted version by S. Guha) Physical Chemistry: ??? Physics: D.C Pandey Feynman Lectures on Physics Maths: Vikas Rahi...

Yashas 22 hours ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
sir, i got 454 rank in wbjee. i am an outside westbengal candidate can i get admission in jadavpur in cse or electrical

Since you haven’t mentioned about your category, its not possible answer this question. But assuming you as a General Category candidate the following opening and closing ranks can be...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
Presently CSAB 2014 is showing opening and closing ranks after round 1 for colleges and it is written they are AIR but which AIR overall or category?

You can go to CSAB site and select the link “Institute wise opening and closing ranks” And in there you could select the college and branch and you would see the breakage in...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »