p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 4 months ago

yes

Soumya Sen 4 months ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 4 months ago
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar 2 months ago
I am a class 10th student of D.P.S Ranchi.I would like to know which among the is better for me.I am a good student getting always around 94-95% marks.Please help me!

dth:95%;"> well if u r so good then u sud go wid fiitjee or even vidyamandir as they have a high level which is required to crack iitjee

jaskrit kohli singh 5 years ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims

Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
Sir I have got 108 marks in Jee mains and 95% in boards . Will I qualify to write advance and will I get into nit`s as I lie in general category

yes you have good chance

ravi 9 months ago

yes u hv gd chance

ravi 9 months ago

yes

ravi 9 months ago
View all Questions »