p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can i download JEE Main and Advance IIT materials

Hii Please find the link to download study material for IIT :- http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 months ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?

Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?

weer kumar one year ago

It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA

Prabal Chakraborty 25 days ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...

Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »