p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?

yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 4 months ago

5 from each subject?

Samrat 4 months ago
JSS Noida or Shiv Nadar University ? Branch : Mechanical Engineering. B. Tech

According to the recent trends JSS Noida is an obvious choice if you are getting the desired branch there. Best of luck !
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
i am getting 50% marks in fiitjee aits consistently:predicted iit rank?

If you are getting so marks then it need a sort of improvement.you AIR in jee advanced will be around 2500-300.continue ALL THE BEST

Madhukar Thalore 8 months ago

dear your rank in test series give u idea about final day & show that how u capabel but it not decide ur rank for final exam

chirag saliya 8 months ago

Shrey 8 months ago
View all Questions »