p>Which among the iits is best for aerospace?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Aditya,

IIT BOMBAY is the best for Aerospace Engineering.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please give answer

So e^-x = 1 – x + (x^2 / 2) …... Put x=1 in above both equation and once add and once substract you will get required I hope hint is helpful Thanks...
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago
27. A wind-powered generator converts wind energy into electrical energy. Assume that the generator converts a fixed fraction of the wind energy intercepted by its blades into electrical...

MATHEMATICAL MODEL The following table shows the definition of variousvariables used in this model: E = Kinetic Energy(J) ρ = Density(kg/m3) m = Mass (kg) A = Swept Area(m 2 ) v = Wind...
  img
Ravi 9 days ago
state rank (obc) – 2040 state rank (gen) – 6099 home state – up. kindly tell will i get cs or ece at mnit allahabad in various counselling rounds.. also i have not got any of the above in 1...

These are the closing ranks for MNIT allahabad in Round 2 & round 3 (2013): Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-Computer Science & Engineering - Round 2 11958...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
what is most scoring topic in iit exam

of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
what topics should be revised by me to get more score in jee advance

1. Revision Techniques: Students should maximize their efforts and optimize their resources. Revision is more crucial here. So it’s best to revise through the notes you have taken during...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 6 months ago
View all Questions »