Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

Is aerospace engineering in iit bombay a good choice?Does integrated mtech a better choice than just btech or is doing mtech abroad a better choice for aerospace?Ps help quickly if any of you iitians is aerospace engineer

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is nothig like integrated mtech at iit bombay for aerospace. its a dual degree.  If you want to really  do higher studies in aero. I would suggest btech at bombay then go abroad.

Btech aerospace at IITK is better then at IITB.

If you are not sure if you should be doing Mtech, then choose btech.  you can opt for dual degree after 3rd year. aslo by choosing btech, if you loose interest  in studyingyou can go after a job sooner.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
I am a Teacher, and would like to know good books for preparation forIIT JEE Mathematics. The book should basically have explanation of theory (only the tough parts, since others would be...

You may visit Amazon, Flipcart or Snapdeal and get to know about the availability of the books for preparation, otherwise NCERT books are the best for this purpose. You may also recommend...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Thanks Sahil & Aneesh for your replies/answers. Sahil, You mentioned “ you can buybook as it contains...” and at the end you mentioned ”... no book is tough Tata McGraw Hill” – did you mean ...

Kiran Kumar Jinka 28 days ago

you can buybook as it contains really problems of hard level.but for a teacher like you who really thinks for his students no book is tough Tata McGraw Hill best of luck regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 11 months ago
can i get the complete physics course of class 12 specially designed for medical exams ,not for iit

Yes you can get. Please call our toll free number 1800 2000 838 or share your contact details.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
I have a doubt that which college will be good if I can get CS in both, IPU (top two colleges) and Manipal Institute of Technology. Also i have an option in VIT but since i won’t be able to ...

Go for IPU-CS and EC, then VIT EC, IT and the last MIT... Priority should be like, CS, EC, IT, Mechatronics and automation
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Thanks a lot.

Kartik Choudhary one month ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 4 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• View Details