Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Is aerospace engineering in iit bombay a good choice?Does integrated mtech a better choice than just btech or is doing mtech abroad a better choice for aerospace?Ps help quickly if any of you iitians is aerospace engineer

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is nothig like integrated mtech at iit bombay for aerospace. its a dual degree.  If you want to really  do higher studies in aero. I would suggest btech at bombay then go abroad.

Btech aerospace at IITK is better then at IITB.

If you are not sure if you should be doing Mtech, then choose btech.  you can opt for dual degree after 3rd year. aslo by choosing btech, if you loose interest  in studyingyou can go after a job sooner.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL 10 days ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 10 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 4 months ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 4 years ago
my rank is 219586 in jee mains which is best college for me

First of all you won’t get any best college. You only will college via which you can take your degree after 4 yrs. That too not guaranteed. So, its better to again give exam to get the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 20 days ago

Dear Student, there are very thin chances that you may get a seat in top rated institutions like NITs or IITs etc but for sure at some chosen and highly repuited institutons which are best...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago
Sir now u will be knowing that jee main is in 15 days So sir, plzz suggest a method to revise Or a way in which i can revise all the topics in these 15 days Please sir

Dear Student, You should go through all the important formulas and concepts in these days. You must have prepared the formula or concepts sheets, so this is the best time to go carefully...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

there is less time to revise please careful on it. don’t study overnight it is harmful to your health don’t get nervous. be confident think positive. i wish you get high marks in exam. best ...

ULFAT 4 months ago

+ULFAT yes sir i will definitely inform u about my marks in jee main Thank u sir for ur guidance. I will definitely follow it

sarvesh 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off