Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

my rank in iit jee is 2321 ( gen) please suggest whether one should go for civil engg degree at kharagpur or roorkee or electronics and communication ( guwahati ) or cse ( varanasi)

what about dual degree (aerospace engg ) @ kharagpur ...

should i be branch specific @ this rank or institute specific ?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear PARTH ARORA,

I have analysed all the possibilities for you at this rank & here is my preference order

1.Computer Science & Engineering(IT-BHU)

2.Civil Engg(IIT-Kharagpur)

3.Civil Engg(IIT-Roorkee)

4.Electronics & Communication Engg(IIT-Guwahati)

5.Dual Degree(Aerospace Engg @ IIT-Kharagpur)

Hope this helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

5 years ago

u shud be institute specific but dont go for such branches which u dont hav interest in.

So u can go for

1.civil at kgp or roorkie

2.electronics and communication at guwahati

3. dual at kgp

4.cse at varanasi

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 11 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 11 months ago
I got 102 for JEE(main) 2016, which is above the cut off score for general. I belong to OBC-NCL category and i have applied to JEE(main) under that category. I wish to apply to...

@ ganga no, u should have to apply under that catagory which u already mentioned in the jee main application form , otherwise the candidature will be invalid , beacuse at the time of...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

I guess you will have to apply under general category as you have stated that you do not have your category certificate with you...do well, get god marks and be sure you make it at an...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

I am sorry to disagree on these lines,.....won’t it be a case of forgery?....and what if the student fails to produce category cetrificate? won’t this be depriving a category candidate from ...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar 2 months ago
what course should i take after twelvth to be an astronaut

You must go for graduate course in Aeronautics or in astronomy, there has to be a strict training and sound preparation for getting through,.......you may opt some of these – universities...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago
As AIIMS exam is approaching nearer what should be my strategy to study for that...?

@ kranti aiims is focusing upon the concepts,, so, do as much ques as possible .. do as much mock test as required , and atleast practice upon those area in which u are weak in .. and at...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
i have got 5878 rank in aipmt with 499/720. im from general category. can i get a mbbs seat and if so what are the most likely colleges? thank you

Hello Student, You can get information about branch here http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off