ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   my rank in iit jee is 2321 ( gen) please suggest whether one should go for civil engg degree at kharagpur or roorkee or electronics and communication ( guwahati ) or cse ( varanasi)

what about dual degree (aerospace engg ) @ kharagpur ...

should i be branch specific @ this rank or institute specific ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear PARTH ARORA,

I have analysed all the possibilities for you at this rank & here is my preference order

1.Computer Science & Engineering(IT-BHU)

2.Civil Engg(IIT-Kharagpur)

3.Civil Engg(IIT-Roorkee)

4.Electronics & Communication Engg(IIT-Guwahati)

5.Dual Degree(Aerospace Engg @ IIT-Kharagpur)

Hope this helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

3 years ago

u shud be institute specific but dont go for such branches which u dont hav interest in.

So u can go for

1.civil at kgp or roorkie

2.electronics and communication at guwahati

3. dual at kgp

4.cse at varanasi

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 7 months ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

img
Ravi 4 months ago
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 5 months ago
What is the final product when ethyne reacts with HCN? Is hydrogenation of alkenes and alkynes a syn addition?

1 CHCH +HCN ----------CH2CH(CN) 2)Yes hydrogenation of alkene is a syn addition.The unsaturated substrate is chemisorbed onto the catalyst, with most sites covered by the substrate. In...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

Please explain in detail how adsorption is related to syn and anti orientations in reactions.

Himaja 5 months ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know where...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
is the askiitians jee mains rank predictor more or less correct?

We tried to predict the exact range of ranking on the basis of marks in competetive exam and score you obtained in board exam. It is just the approx prediction, rest depends on present...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

with a jee score of 67 and a cbse board perc of 85% askiitians predictor is giving my AIR as 57886...category sc do u think is dis correct more or less?? can i get iiit allahabad?

Arijit Saha yesterday
View all Questions »