ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which is the good branch in iit guwhati.........

cs  or electronics and communication..

pls tell me...........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Avinash,

CS is good there!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below'!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 21 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 21 days ago
I am getting 222 marks in JEE Advanced 2015 and OBC category, Kindly help me choose good branch in good college. Kindly also suggest preference order Regards

GOOD SCORE ANIKET AS THIS PAPER WAS very unexpected in all aspects as last year cut off for ur category was 32% , so definitely u will get into iit but i will reccomend u to wait for...

ng29 one month ago

Congrats for your good score..to my mind you can get into an IIT/NIT and any of the leading institutions of the country....if I had to suggest. then I may tell you to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

Your expected score in JEE Advanced is decent, and if you want to know more pls call on the Careers 360 Helpline : 011-40360360.

Pallavi 25 days ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

IT is more than enough if u solve it fully, cnge book are too big and will take lots of time, hc verma and irodov are more than enough, even the top batch students in kota solve only these...

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 21 days ago
hello. which phycics competative book I choose for alpmt?

Hi, The best book that you can choose for Physics is HC Verma volume 1 & 2. That will be more than sufficient. Alternatively you can take Arihants, or any other publicatrion...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

PLease refer http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

Arihant objective series by Dc pandey would be best in my openion. it has previous years ques of AIPMT also.

shubham sharda 2 months ago
This is a question regarding cracking AIPMT... Even though we have worked hard.... there are many repeaters who have much more practice than us... What will we do to gain more confidence in ...

Hi Student Even though there are repeaters. you should not let youself down. Your only compititor is YOU. You should focus only on your exam and your performance. Be positive and practice...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago
how much marks i need to get iit bombay

img
Ashish Gupta 9 months ago
View all Questions »