which is the good branch in iit guwhati.........

cs  or electronics and communication..

pls tell me...........

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Avinash,

CS is good there!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below'!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav 20 days ago
Whats your opinion about Mathematics for the JEE Advanced 1st Edition by khurana and rajpurohit? Would it be enough for jee mains and jee advanced? Please reply soon.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this articel all the good books are mentioned in it, it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
SIR, my JEE main AIR overall rank is 28861 and catagory AIR is 21402 and my state overall rank is 6634 and catagory state rank is 4554.so please predict the colleges I can get into along...

you may get some goverment colleges, or new NITsgive prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 days ago
Galvanising of sheet iron is done by dipping the sheet metal into molten A. Mercury B. Cadmium C. Lead D. Zinc

Galvinising of sheet iron is done by dipping the sheet metal into Zinc in order to prevent rusting.The zinc serves as a sacrificial anode, so that it cathodically protects exposed steel....

shubham garg 11 months ago

zinc beacuse it prevents the corrosion of iron

aman kumar jha jha 3 months ago

option "D" zinc

prince parihar 10 months ago
Sir my all india rank in aieee is 9984 and ip is1360 and in uptu is 1420.Please tell me the best college for me. Pls help!!!!

AS PER ME YOU CAN GOR FOR mAHARAJA aGARSEN iNSTITUTE OF tECHNOLOGY OF IP University if u want top branch, else go for NSIT

Varun Kumar one year ago

osmania university

Raghuvaran varan Chandragiri one year ago
View all Questions »