Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

which is the good branch in iit guwhati.........

cs  or electronics and communication..

pls tell me...........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Avinash,

CS is good there!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below'!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 7 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL yesterday
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?

You could start here for background infromation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Government There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....

sneha jha 7 years ago
For some reasons I will not be able to take classroom coaching for iit jee.So,i have enrolled in a postal course for 2 years.Is it enough to get me into iit(apart from my hardwork) or is...

Hi There are times during ur preparation when books alone cannot help,, u need some expert guidance to undertand some difficult concepts and tricks to excel in d xam. Classroom coaching...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
i got crl 545113 and sc 37477 state UP kindly suggest me some college please.

You have mentioned crl which is to be understood as AIR 5,45,113 open list , on that note its quite tough to get in NITs or IITs better try for deemed universities to get better branch and...
  img
Avinash one year ago

For AIR 37477, You’ll get any branch inNational Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra and other than cs ec ee mech any branch in NIT trichy, and chem in NIT W and minute chances of ec....
  img
Avinash one year ago

I don’t agree with Mr. Avinash on this note as i think that it is apparently very tough to get into an NIT with the above mentioned score, may be due to category some kind of ralaxation may ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off