Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

Can you please tell me what is the placement options and opportunities after doing engineering physics from iit delhi  ????? Can it be a serious option ????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

We are currently in the information age. That is why computer science is the most popular branch. Soon it will be the age of nanotechnology. You will have very good placement opportunities, and if you have good grades, there will be limitless options to choose from. There will be a nanotech. revolution. To exploit this, engineering physics is a spectacular choice and it definitely is a really serious option.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one year ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 11 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 11 months ago
Sir/maam ,I got 2215 rank in jee advanced 2016 should I prefer cse at new iits like iit Patna iit Mandi ism Dhanbad etc ​

Just look out the choices in hand that have been offered to you, now pay a visit to the official weblinks of these and check certain features like – infrastructure, hostels, safety and...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago
hello can u pls guide me regarding wic is better cs at manipal jaipur or cs at manipal university manipal. please provide me with placement record in cs of both d campuses

both these colleges are good in placement but cs at manipal jaipur is a better choice in case of placement records but remember finally all things depends on your academic record and...

SAHIL 26 days ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?

Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off