Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Can you please tell me what is the placement options and opportunities after doing engineering physics from iit delhi  ????? Can it be a serious option ????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

We are currently in the information age. That is why computer science is the most popular branch. Soon it will be the age of nanotechnology. You will have very good placement opportunities, and if you have good grades, there will be limitless options to choose from. There will be a nanotech. revolution. To exploit this, engineering physics is a spectacular choice and it definitely is a really serious option.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hi IIT 2371 , bits 368 Allotted chemical in IIT Kanpur. What you suggest ? Any chance of Pilani CS ? Thx

Dear Student, IIT Kanpur and Chemical Branch, both are quite good with bright future prospects, if you are not happy and wish to get a seat at BITS Pilani, then try visiting the official...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL 3 days ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago
What is the use of ASKIITIANS tell me the useful uses??????????????????????????

HAI PRABAKAR , askiitians is very useful for students in preparing competitive examinations and subject exams also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago

DEA PRABAKAR IN ASKIITANS WEBSITE NUMBER OF STU Hello Prabhakar this is very use full for students. wehave any douts regrading any subject we can post the question. all the best DY...

raj 6 months ago

the usage of askiitians is un describable,means it is very useful website to students and this is very thankful and it is very technological website .we can learn............many things...

NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU 6 months ago
i hav got 133 mains and 98% in boards.Can i get a seat in NIT-K (suratkal Karnataka).Which other good colleges can i get?

As per 60-40 rule for ranking and in GEN cat, its very rare to get NIT K.., because score in JEE Main is quiet low... As per state quota, might be (although very rare chance) you get any...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Friend, You have limited chances to make it at NIT suratkhal even though you have a good score in board and mains, still don’t lose hope, you must visit the official weblink of...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
My brother gave IIT mains exam n he got 96 marks and in 12th he got 94%.Is he eligible for any reputed college?

dear Friend, first of all get to know the probable rank of your brother using askiitians link for rank prediction, thereafter chek the merit list of NITs and compare the status of your...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi anjali please visit the link to check best available options for your brother http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off