i got 4220 rank in jee 2011

what should i opt for?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Disha,

You can check last year cutoff from the link below,

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

YOUR RANK IN IIT JEE IS NOT THAT GOOD...YOU MUST GO TO NITs IF YOU ARE GETTING A GOOD BRANCH OF YOUR CHOICE 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 4 months ago
I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit 9 days ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL 10 days ago
WHAT IS THE STANDARD FORM OF THE EQUATION OF THE ELLIPSE.SHOW ME RIGHT FROM THE START UP TO THE END ON HOW I WILL DERIVE

See the image
  img
Yash Baheti one year ago

s
  img
Yash Baheti one year ago
From your predictor I got 51,280 rank but from other predictor I got 220000 to 250000 rank which one is correct and will I get NIT RAIPUR MY JEE MARKS IS 80 AND BOARDS 70%

In GEN and OBC, you cant get any NITs, although the chances are very very less in SC cat also...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, It is always advisable that one should not be dependent on a single rank predictor alone, rather double check and cross check it at another place too, and as far as your...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
can u say the most typical entrance exams that are written after 12+ ??? & explain abut is pattern

JEE MAINS AND ADVANCED,BITSAT,NEST ARE THE MOST TYPICAL EXAMS AFTER 12+.JEEMAINS-360 MARKS,NEST-300 MARKS.

NARAYANA 6 months ago

Dear Dheeru Jee mains, jee advance,etc., there are many exams which are most typical. all the best for yoyr bright future All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

Hello Deeraj Jee mains, jee advance,etc., there are many exams which are most typical. all the best for yoyr bright future

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20