i got 4220 rank in jee 2011

what should i opt for?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Disha,

You can check last year cutoff from the link below,

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

YOUR RANK IN IIT JEE IS NOT THAT GOOD...YOU MUST GO TO NITs IF YOU ARE GETTING A GOOD BRANCH OF YOUR CHOICE 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 2 days ago
sir/mam for CRL rank 16600 in paper 2 gen catagory can i get NIT tiruchirapalli for b arch?..im confused by the earlier replies given..please

In My opinion you should visit the official websites of NIT Tiruchirapalli and JEE main to get the current status to find out your standing there, along with that do keep an eye on the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
sir in jee main Is counselling done on obc rank

Now a days, JOSSA is active for choice filling for JEE MAIN.. Go to the link..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago
Sir my jee mains score is 110 , gen. category and cbse board 12 th percentage is 93% , so which colleges can I get .

The minimum marks in jee mains exams that it need to obtain is around 120 for general category. So it would be difficult to get into a government college. You can apply for private...

Leepika Roy one month ago

JEE score with gen category is not very promising, on the basis of your +2 score you can get admission at some reputed college/university, you can try at- Maharaja Sayajirao Uni of Baroda,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

VERY less chances for any government colleges u can try for JAYPEE NOIDA , may be thay offer scholarship on basis of ur boards percentage , u can check on internet , also try for upes...

ng29 one month ago
i have socred 10123 rank in jee advance 2015 . please tell me what can i get in iit and in other collges .

my marks is 168 .. if i cannot get iit then r threre any other colleges that i can get from advance rank ?

harsh 19 days ago

yes there are some colleges, information about which you can get from jee advanced official website.

AKSHAY SHARMA 19 days ago

sorry u have no chance in iits but u mayy try in nits

Nicho priyatham 18 days ago
View all Questions »