Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Sir,i had english,bengali,phy,chem,math and computer science(additional) subjects in class 12th board exam the eligibility marks(60) required to sit in iitjee exam would be calculated based on which of the above subjects???? computerscience being my additional subject,would it be included for calculating the aggregate eligibility marks for sitting in iitjee exam???

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 10 months ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan one month ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 8 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 9 months ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3)...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 6 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
Pl give me list of most scoring topics for jee mains for all the three subjects

Dear Student, Please see the analysis of previous year papers of JEE and get the idea detailed idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Hey axz, no chapters are important for jee, placing a chapter below other is not good becoz just like we look at the analysis and predict ,,the paper setters also see the analysis and put...

Himanshu 4 months ago
Sir,I have scored 272 in bitsat 2016 is their any chance of me getting any branch except b,pharma??

hi anshul arora as your marks are less chances of getting a seat in bitsat are less.but you can expect a seat in chemical and civil hope for the best regards sahil

SAHIL 14 days ago

To my mind there may be a chance, just keep visiting the website of BITS and keep checking changes in merit list as per the counselling rounds, perhaps you may be able to crack it,...else...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off