ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir,i had english,bengali,phy,chem,math and computer science(additional) subjects in class 12th board exam the eligibility marks(60) required to sit in iitjee exam would be calculated based on which of the above subjects???? computerscience being my additional subject,would it be included for calculating the aggregate eligibility marks for sitting in iitjee exam???

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
can u suggest which one is good for droppersfiitjee,resonance or bansal ??

Go for Bansals’ as there is quality education because they have a highly qualified faculty members, good practice sessions, mock tests etc....after that you need to visit the leading...

2015 years ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 12 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 11 days ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?

Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

he was moraji desai

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
i am a student who secured 96.2% marks in my board. i secred 8582rank in eamcet, in aieee i secired 181 marks . can please tell me can i attempt for iit jee 2010

hi satyapreet, ur past performance shows u r realy a sincere and bright student,definitely u should attemt for jee next year.Let me make one thing clear u have the potential AND U CAN CRACK ...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago
A disk like reel with a mass-less thread unrolls while falling vertically downwards. The acceleration of its free fall is?? If there is no mass in the thread how will acceleration take...

If mass of disc(cylinder like reel) is considered only. then Torque equation, calculate torque due to tension about the centre, T X R = I x angular acceleration Force equation, mg – T...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »