ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir,i had english,bengali,phy,chem,math and computer science(additional) subjects in class 12th board exam the eligibility marks(60) required to sit in iitjee exam would be calculated based on which of the above subjects???? computerscience being my additional subject,would it be included for calculating the aggregate eligibility marks for sitting in iitjee exam???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If it 12 out of 30 what is it out of 80?

12/30 = x/80 x=12*80/30 x=32 32 out of 80
  img
Harsh Patodia 12 days ago

U can do this type of prblm... (unitary method) like this: 12 == 30 y == 50 now cross multiply... y == 12 x 50 /30 == 60/3 = 20

vikas yadav 12 days ago
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav 15 days ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 9 days ago

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 9 days ago

And plz approve!!!!!!!!!!!

vikas yadav 9 days ago
i made a mistake in uploading marksheet and now my form is submitted. is there any method to correct it? will kvpy ask me to correct it?

Hi, You can contact/mail the KVPY Authorities using the contact details mentioned on the website stating the problem and your registration no. They will reply you with the appropiate...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
which books shud i follow for maths for engineering entrance exams

Sk goyal and amit m agarwal by arihant are good book or you can use study material provided by well known coaching institutes.

iitian 4 months ago
Which is strongest material- Mild steel or stainless steel?

Mild steel. The lattice of atoms in the Fe is strongest when the fewest "impurities" (such as carbon) shear that lattice structure. Stainless steel is not made for it's strength but for it's...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago

Mild steel. The lattice of atoms in the Fe is strongest when the fewest "impurities" (such as carbon) shear that lattice structure.Stainless steel is not made for it's strength but for it's...

Miryala Gopalakrishna 14 days ago

Is it easier to lay a good bead with MIG than it is with stick? I'm a grade 11 high school student and I can weld stick really well (nice uniform beads), and I have never actually tried...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 11 days ago
View all Questions »