Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

Sir,i had english,bengali,phy,chem,math and computer science(additional) subjects in class 12th board exam the eligibility marks(60) required to sit in iitjee exam would be calculated based on which of the above subjects???? computerscience being my additional subject,would it be included for calculating the aggregate eligibility marks for sitting in iitjee exam???

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I belong to general category and have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 87.20% in cbse 2015 boards...What do you expect my rank to be? Which good colleges can I get with this score?

Hii Your AIR will range from 14K to 20K. you might get new NITs with good branch and old NITs with normal branches Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

Sir are you sure about this...? As other rank predictors are redicting my rank around 1 lakh..! Plzz reply!

Pragya Singh 5 days ago
only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
WHAT IS PAPER1 OR PARER2 etc. in iit? how to write iit jee advanced

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) has two papers.Paper 1 is for engineering aspirants whereas paper 2 is for architecture students.
  img
Bhavya 16 days ago

paper 1 is refered to jee mains exam and paper 2 is refered to jee advance exam. only person who cleared paper 1 means jee mains can give jee advanced means paper 2 thanks and approve

SAHIL 16 days ago
i have got rank of 677 in preparatory course st . NOW WOULD I GO TO IIT OR CHOOSE ANY BEST CLG IN EAMCET

Your rank is not good for the preparatory course. I will suggest you to take any best college whichever you are getting.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

IF you are getting a good course from top college through Eamcet then go for it otherwise choose prep
  img
Avinash 9 months ago
A PERSON OF OBC HAVING 9.7 CGPA AND 130 JEE GET SEAT IN WHICH NIT

well ….u may get a nit...but i don’t know which u get............................................................

ravi 22 days ago

hii ravi this all depends on counseling,and also there are 50% chances of whether you get nit or not thanx and approve my answer sorry as i am unable to give the answer expected by you

SAHIL 22 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off