Sir,i had english,bengali,phy,chem,math and computer science(additional) subjects in class 12th board exam the eligibility marks(60) required to sit in iitjee exam would be calculated based on which of the above subjects???? computerscience being my additional subject,would it be included for calculating the aggregate eligibility marks for sitting in iitjee exam???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My aieee AIR is 12736,category is OBC, home state is Andhra Pradesh. I applied for Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE as per the previous year cutoff. I did not select in first round. Do I get in...

These are cutoffs for previous year in Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE in Round 2: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur- Computer Science & Engineering-Round 2- 14348...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Civil@IIT Madras vs Civil@IIT Kharagpur

Hello student, Civil at IIT madras will be a better choice. Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago

if you love civil from the bottom of your heart, any IIT should be fine. look at how far it is from home, in case you get homesick. all the best

Vineet Vinayak 5 months ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
View all Questions »