Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

What are the best Junior Colleges/Coachiong Institutions in AP for entrance exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITS etc ?

Please provide the raking of colleagues/institututions.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

sri chaitanya

in order

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016
Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
Avinash 4 months ago
You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?
Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...
Himanshu 10 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 5 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir i have scored 130 in jee mains2015 88.8%in cbse 12 th board,can i get integrated msc in mathematics in nit rourkela?
Its rare chance, but attempt all round of counselling...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
YOu have very minimal chances of getting it
Avinash 5 months ago
sir is it possible to get integrated msc in mathematics in nit durgapur or IIEST(kolkata) in general category,west bengal being my home state
divya 5 months ago
i want jipmers qn paaper bitch
Search in google for jipmer previous year question papers. You will get atleast 4 previous year question papers.
Adarsh 6 months ago
go and die
Akshay M S 7 months ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure
Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details