ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What are the best Junior Colleges/Coachiong Institutions in AP for entrance exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITS etc ?

Please provide the raking of colleagues/institututions.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ramaiah

Narayana

sri chaitanya

in order

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 8 months ago
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina 9 days ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna 2 months ago

Please

RON 2 months ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
What is the closing rank of DA-IICT all india quota this year?

Closing Ranks (Please note that all the figures have been sourced from official annual reports and pertain to the general category.) 2008 Lowest admitted AIEEE Rank [All India Quota]: 13,477...
  img
Amit Shekhar 6 months ago
sir , my marks in jee mains is 159 with a board percentage of 89.6 (isc), what will be my air?

Your ranking would be 20000-25000. With these marks you will get admission In some of the reputed colleges along with a good scholarship JNTU, Hyderabad Lovely Professional University,...

Vivek Kumar 8 months ago
SIR, WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SHIV NADAR UNIVERSITY FOR BTECH ADMISSIONS.IS IT WORTH GETTING THERE.

Hi, Shiv Nadar is one of the private universities amongst many other. It is very risky to go into any provate university as you dont know exactly about there placement prospects and other...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
View all Questions »