What are the best Junior Colleges/Coachiong Institutions in AP for entrance exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITS etc ?

Please provide the raking of colleagues/institututions.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ramaiah

Narayana

sri chaitanya

in order

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why the dispersion takes place through prism only and not other optical instruments?

A light ray is refracted (bent) when it passes from one medium to another at an angle and its speed changes. At the interface, it is bent in one direction if the material it enters is denser...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 22 hours ago
With just 4 moths left for Boards and JEE …. can i crack JEE Main in 4 moths with boards as well......i dont want iit just JEE Main …..is it possible in 4 moths ?

It is possible but you have to workl very hard for that. Total dedication and extra effort is requires from your end. You need to make plans for it and follow it diligently. Best of luck for...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 5 years ago
what was the cutoff rank for BE course in BIT deoghar in 2013? my rank was 1 lakh 97 thousand. can i get admission in bit deoghar for the main 5 branches( cs, eee, ece, civil and it) ?

The cut off for BIT deoghar in 2013 for admissions into B.E: All India Cut Offs : 45754 Home State Cut – Off : 159427 If you belong to home state quota then you have chances in getting...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
my rank is 3881 in iit 2014 which branch should I chose for CSE?

Hi Shree, Congrats! You have chances of getting CSE at ISM Dhanbad, IIT Mandi, IIT Patna & IIT Bhubaneswar. Your preference should be ISM Dhanbad > IIT Mandi > IIT Bhubaneswar >...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

You may not be able to get cse with this rank, i think you should go for some good NIT. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
View all Questions »