Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

What are the best Junior Colleges/Coachiong Institutions in AP for entrance exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITS etc ?

Please provide the raking of colleagues/institututions.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ramaiah

Narayana

sri chaitanya

in order

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago
WHAT IS PAPER1 OR PARER2 etc. in iit? how to write iit jee advanced

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) has two papers.Paper 1 is for engineering aspirants whereas paper 2 is for architecture students.
  img
Bhavya 16 days ago

paper 1 is refered to jee mains exam and paper 2 is refered to jee advance exam. only person who cleared paper 1 means jee mains can give jee advanced means paper 2 thanks and approve

SAHIL 16 days ago
I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey one month ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin one month ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL one month ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it

Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago

Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
i want to crack aiims exam which i would be giving in 2017.can i gets some tips.and also name of important books.

Dear Student, You can get enrolled in our classroom program from right now itself. Our expert facalties will guide you for that. You can book a free demo on our website where you can get to...
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Read the below 2 links to get the answer of your questions. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia one year ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20