• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kp,

Follow the five steps ...

• Proper Guidance (choosing right coaching class, books etc)

• Proper Planning

• Time Management

• Confidence

• Optimizing the output.

• Fun/Health

• Some examination day tips

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 3 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
sir,with 102 marks in mains and 95.5% in ap board,being obc, will i get an nit seat?where will i get and which branch?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

First of all congratualtions for scoring great scores in both academic and competitive exams. But I want to personally suggest you that keep an eye over big fish but do not ignore the other ...

nikihilesh 2 months ago

BEING OBC CANDIDTE AS YOU HAD PASSED CUTOFF i.e. 70 MARKS YOU CAN GET A NIT. BUT REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT GET SEAT IN CSE, MECHANICAL,CIVIL ETC. OTHERWISE I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A NIT. KEEP...

SAHIL 2 months ago
What are the topics by which we can solve full maths paper of IIT jee?

Dear Student, Focus on chapters like P and C, probability, vecotrs, limit, complex number, integral.functions, matrix determinant. These chapters have more weightage. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Syllabus of IIT JEE mathematics : All topics of 11 th and 12 th
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
I HAVE GOT 60% MARKS IN 12TH CBSE AND DID NOT QUALIFY MAINS EXAM LAST YEAR.CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED IN MAINS ENTRANCE 2016 TO GET BEST NIT COLLEGE ALSO GIVE ME COLLEGE...

hello friend this is hemanth you need to have a good ipe % in order to get good scope of getting good nit/iit college.So u should strive hard in order get a seat! firstly u need to have...

hemanth 7 months ago

best NIT college in india is NIT warangal. even there are many other colleges but all aim this!! try to write even some other exams

hemanth 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off