• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kp,

Follow the five steps ...

• Proper Guidance (choosing right coaching class, books etc)

• Proper Planning

• Time Management

• Confidence

• Optimizing the output.

• Fun/Health

• Some examination day tips

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the syllabus for jee main 2016???????????????

the syllabus of jee

Mohit Kumar yesterday

the syllabus of jee main is given in info bulletein …............................................................................................

Mohit Kumar yesterday

didn’t get you answer................. ......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ravi yesterday
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 4 months ago
i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit

Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago

Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago
my cureent branch is ECE in nit warangal and in the mock seat allotment i got iit D textile should i switch my college and depend on branch change in delhi

Donot depend on the branch change. Because only few with high CGPA got the change for the same.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

To best of my knowledge, you must continue your present course and if youwish to gather comprehensive knowledge of various facilities being offered to the students at other renowned...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Sir, I have 2 months more for bitsat and i am good upto ncert level .What should be my strategy to get 400+ in bitsat 2016. Please give me a detailed answer.

Dear Student, Solve the previous year bitsat papers along with the JEE mains/AIEEE level of questoins. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 13 days ago
sir on how much range of marks we can get medical college in general category

For admission to the MBBS and BDS courses into the Medical and Dental colleges in India. According to MCI information on April 30, 2014, there are around 381 MBBS Colleges in India. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Hi, It depends on the merit and it varies every year. You just focus on preparing well and aim to score 75% in the paper. Definitely, you will get...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one year ago

sir for aipmt how should we prepare our self so that get Gov. medical college as a best rank

shivani sharma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off