Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kp,

Follow the five steps ...

• Proper Guidance (choosing right coaching class, books etc)

• Proper Planning

• Time Management

• Confidence

• Optimizing the output.

• Fun/Health

• Some examination day tips

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 15 days ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 16 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 11 days ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 10 days ago
Which is better between AMU or KNIT sultanpur for BTech?

I may say to go for comparison in regards of quality education, infrastructure, experienced faculty, placements and pay packages,.....wherever uou find it better, go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
how to prep gk

Start with Lucent’s General Knowledge.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Try to familiar with current affairs.

Adarsh one month ago
please suggest msit(cs),bpv(cs) . or 1 year drop for iit?

If you are more interested in to get the seat in IIT or NIT and have the confidence in you may take a chance to drop. As I was in the same league after my +12 th I had taken the same but you...
  img
Avinash one month ago

I guess you dont have any idea about preparatory course. When you take up the prep course you need to work hard to get top in the course because you have to make your mind predecided that...
  img
Avinash one month ago

If you are confident and thinking that you will get top rank then its better to do iit again,But there are very less chances of getting selected,So there are top universities which provide...

tiny one month ago
View all Questions »