Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I HAVE NOT QUALIFIED IN IIT-JEE 2011 . CAN I DO LONG TERM FOR JEE-2012.IAM VERY INTRESTED IN JOINING IN IIT.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

There are many coachings providing courses for repeaters to complete whole jee syllabus in 1 year so you can join any of them according to your choice

Refer to these books also

Physics-H C Verma

Irodov

Arihant (5 books covering all topics)

Maths- TMH or S D Sharma

calculus Maron, arihant

k c sinha

chem Physical - bahadur

Organic - Arihant, i l finar

Inorganic- Arihant

IIT JEE agarwal

for numerical r c mukherjee 

For basics refer to NECRT books

best of luck for ur future

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 6 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 6 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 6 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 11 days ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 11 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.

Hii USE the equation of line in the format in which we know the perpendicular distancewhose value is 3. You will get the value of thetha by passing the line through point (2,3). Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
top private engineering institutes or universities with placement of > 6lacs

Dear Student, these days almost every college/university is running a race for perfection and quality in the field of education. No one is ready to compromise with quality or best use of...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago

BITs, Manipal, VIT, SRM, UPES, Thapar, UTM Shillong are the top universties for pursuing B.tech. These have good infrastructure, placements and faculty. You can apply in these through your...

Natasha Roy 4 days ago

hi parath srm university, amity university,manipal uniersity,vit university are some top universities of india where you can get placement packages of more thaan 6 lakhs regards sahil

SAHIL 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off