Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i m getting mechanical in iit mandi or iit ropar. i m confue whether to take an iit or go for DCE or iit warangal ? 

or to chose iit ropar or iit mandi........?

i m interested in mechanical field which m getting in above all colleges........

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

go for dce or nit warangal..

Dont make a mistake of choosing new nits..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

4 years ago

its better to goo wid iit mandi as u said that u r getting mechanical......

4 years ago

Dear naman arora,

Now dear this is a wonderful chance for you to choose !!!

You said that you loved Mechanical Engg ...so this is what i can say to you as an analyst ...Please go for Mech Engg atIIT-Mandi !!!

I am saying this as i have analysed all possibilities !!!

You see dear ...IIT's rank above NIT's but here we have a problem & the problem is IIT-Mandi & IIT-Ropar are new IIT's & infrastructure is sirely a drawback in the new IIT's !!!

But remember that IIT has a brand name & the average package is surely(absolutely) higher than the average packages in top NIT's like NIT-Warangal and NIT-Trichy & Delhi College of Engineering(DCE) ...!!!

So readily go for IIT-Mandi dear...

My friend says that it is awesome & i have also been there once !!

Hope this reply helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!!

4 years ago

Go for an IIT ofcourse! You would have worked hard to become an IITian and now you your chance! You can either be an IITian or just another engineering student.You can make your choice now.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 9 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 7 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 7 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 7 months ago
theory provided by this website is sufficient or we need to refer to other books also?????????????

HI ROHAN for theory study material is enough but for extra question and practice you must have to refer other books also. moreover for derivtions you also have to refer other books best of...

SAHIL 4 days ago

hello, you know about basics don’t need any books but not known just read it once again.for your exams refer more and more books ,topics ,solve more problems. all the best.

raj kumar 4 days ago
Can you please list name of few top computer engineering colleges except IITs, NITs and IIITs?

Every good engineering college will have CSE.Manipal ,VIT, BITS ,COMEDK this are some of the colleges which you can look up for
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Here’re some you should target for CSE: 1.bits pilani, 2. dce,NSIT 3. BIT ranchi 4.UPES,Dehradun 5..thapar patiyala 6.ISMU dhanbad 7.uptu government colleges(HBTI,IET,BIET,MMM,KNIT) 8.VIT...

Natasha Roy 3 months ago
other than nits and iits does other universities have best placement. placement depend upon college or studies in b tech.

BITS also have the good track of record in placements.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Yes of course why not, there are so many institutions offering quality education as well as best ever placements,......each and every institution today has joined a race to be labelled as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
today jee gave the mock allotments... according to my rank. i am getting aerospace b.tech in kharagpur.. i can also get integrated dual degree in madras and kharagpur.. probably.. which is...

Dear students, Which branch you are getting in Madras and KHaragpur. If not core then Prefer aerospace in Kgp. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Dear Student, If going for higher studies then only prefer integrated course. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

correction-i am gettin aerospace itself in integrated in madras n aerspace b.tech in kharagpur.

chirag 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off