Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i m getting mechanical in iit mandi or iit ropar. i m confue whether to take an iit or go for DCE or iit warangal ? 

or to chose iit ropar or iit mandi........?

i m interested in mechanical field which m getting in above all colleges........

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

go for dce or nit warangal..

Dont make a mistake of choosing new nits..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

5 years ago

its better to goo wid iit mandi as u said that u r getting mechanical......

5 years ago

Dear naman arora,

Now dear this is a wonderful chance for you to choose !!!

You said that you loved Mechanical Engg ...so this is what i can say to you as an analyst ...Please go for Mech Engg atIIT-Mandi !!!

I am saying this as i have analysed all possibilities !!!

You see dear ...IIT's rank above NIT's but here we have a problem & the problem is IIT-Mandi & IIT-Ropar are new IIT's & infrastructure is sirely a drawback in the new IIT's !!!

But remember that IIT has a brand name & the average package is surely(absolutely) higher than the average packages in top NIT's like NIT-Warangal and NIT-Trichy & Delhi College of Engineering(DCE) ...!!!

So readily go for IIT-Mandi dear...

My friend says that it is awesome & i have also been there once !!

Hope this reply helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!!

5 years ago

Go for an IIT ofcourse! You would have worked hard to become an IITian and now you your chance! You can either be an IITian or just another engineering student.You can make your choice now.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 10 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 10 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 10 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 10 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 10 months ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...

Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
sir would i get C.S in BIT Jaipur on the basis of JEE Mains Rank 50172...please help..

Yes you can get it. Apply for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Myb suggestion to you is to visit the oficial website of Jeemains and Josaa, because there you will come across the latest updates of the rankinga as well as the allotments of seats as per...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 7 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off