DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i m getting mechanical in iit mandi or iit ropar. i m confue whether to take an iit or go for DCE or iit warangal ? 

or to chose iit ropar or iit mandi........?

i m interested in mechanical field which m getting in above all colleges........

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

go for dce or nit warangal..

Dont make a mistake of choosing new nits..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

4 years ago

its better to goo wid iit mandi as u said that u r getting mechanical......

4 years ago

Dear naman arora,

Now dear this is a wonderful chance for you to choose !!!

You said that you loved Mechanical Engg ...so this is what i can say to you as an analyst ...Please go for Mech Engg atIIT-Mandi !!!

I am saying this as i have analysed all possibilities !!!

You see dear ...IIT's rank above NIT's but here we have a problem & the problem is IIT-Mandi & IIT-Ropar are new IIT's & infrastructure is sirely a drawback in the new IIT's !!!

But remember that IIT has a brand name & the average package is surely(absolutely) higher than the average packages in top NIT's like NIT-Warangal and NIT-Trichy & Delhi College of Engineering(DCE) ...!!!

So readily go for IIT-Mandi dear...

My friend says that it is awesome & i have also been there once !!

Hope this reply helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!!

4 years ago

Go for an IIT ofcourse! You would have worked hard to become an IITian and now you your chance! You can either be an IITian or just another engineering student.You can make your choice now.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 15 days ago
how i qualify in iit jee

WORK HARD BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 LAKH STUDENTS WHO ARE GOING TO BE GIVING THE EXAM IN YEAR 2014 SO YOU CAN THINK OF THE DIFICULTY LEVEL OF IT BEST OF LUCK AND CRACK IT DOWN...

FITJEE one year ago

Just strongly determine and beleave yourself so that your confidence levels increases. be passionate about your goal so that you will reach your goal.

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA 2 years ago

What an exaggerated figure you quote, my friend! Its around 12-13 lakhs atmost!

Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
which is better : bits pilani hyderabad or bit mesra ranchi .

Prefer bits pilani > Hydrabad >Mesra.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago
View all Questions »