Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

i m getting mechanical in iit mandi or iit ropar. i m confue whether to take an iit or go for DCE or iit warangal ? 

or to chose iit ropar or iit mandi........?

i m interested in mechanical field which m getting in above all colleges........

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

go for dce or nit warangal..

Dont make a mistake of choosing new nits..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

5 years ago

its better to goo wid iit mandi as u said that u r getting mechanical......

5 years ago

Dear naman arora,

Now dear this is a wonderful chance for you to choose !!!

You said that you loved Mechanical Engg ...so this is what i can say to you as an analyst ...Please go for Mech Engg atIIT-Mandi !!!

I am saying this as i have analysed all possibilities !!!

You see dear ...IIT's rank above NIT's but here we have a problem & the problem is IIT-Mandi & IIT-Ropar are new IIT's & infrastructure is sirely a drawback in the new IIT's !!!

But remember that IIT has a brand name & the average package is surely(absolutely) higher than the average packages in top NIT's like NIT-Warangal and NIT-Trichy & Delhi College of Engineering(DCE) ...!!!

So readily go for IIT-Mandi dear...

My friend says that it is awesome & i have also been there once !!

Hope this reply helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!!

5 years ago

Go for an IIT ofcourse! You would have worked hard to become an IITian and now you your chance! You can either be an IITian or just another engineering student.You can make your choice now.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 11 days ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL 11 days ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 7 years ago
which one is better: mechanical from jamia millia islamia or mechanical and automation from indira gandhi delhi technical university for women?

MECHANICAL FROM INDIRA GANDHI TECHNICAL UNIVERSOTY FOR WOMEN IS PREFERRED . THIS IS BECAUSE COLLGE HAS GOOD FGACULTY AS WELL AS VERY GOOD PLACEMENT RECORDS FROM PAST 4-5 YEARS. MOREOVER...

SAHIL 6 days ago
I am in 12 th std and have been facing lot of sadness lately, i am actually in isolation from friends and they avoid me anyway, this feeling of being different make me lose my motivation to ...

BRO . IT SEEMS THAT YOU LACK CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF . THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM . 1} FOR SOME TIME , FORGET YOUR FRIENDS . FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES . YOU YOURSELF SAID THAT YOU...

sri tanish 10 months ago

just make a promise to yourself that u would use internet only for studies. set a goal for eg the upcoming entrance exams and say to yourself that u will use the internet for recreation...

Archita 9 months ago

Oh ok thanx for the advice, now final question, how to avoid distractions, i hv seen my studies suffer due to internet, the only way to fix my problem is to stop internet, but i cant tell...

Ishan Chaudhari 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off