ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m getting mechanical in iit mandi or iit ropar. i m confue whether to take an iit or go for DCE or iit warangal ? 

or to chose iit ropar or iit mandi........?

i m interested in mechanical field which m getting in above all colleges........

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

go for dce or nit warangal..

Dont make a mistake of choosing new nits..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

4 years ago

its better to goo wid iit mandi as u said that u r getting mechanical......

4 years ago

Dear naman arora,

Now dear this is a wonderful chance for you to choose !!!

You said that you loved Mechanical Engg ...so this is what i can say to you as an analyst ...Please go for Mech Engg atIIT-Mandi !!!

I am saying this as i have analysed all possibilities !!!

You see dear ...IIT's rank above NIT's but here we have a problem & the problem is IIT-Mandi & IIT-Ropar are new IIT's & infrastructure is sirely a drawback in the new IIT's !!!

But remember that IIT has a brand name & the average package is surely(absolutely) higher than the average packages in top NIT's like NIT-Warangal and NIT-Trichy & Delhi College of Engineering(DCE) ...!!!

So readily go for IIT-Mandi dear...

My friend says that it is awesome & i have also been there once !!

Hope this reply helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!!

4 years ago

Go for an IIT ofcourse! You would have worked hard to become an IITian and now you your chance! You can either be an IITian or just another engineering student.You can make your choice now.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have a iit rank of 5834......which iit can i enroll into....and which subject can i get with this rank......

Try visiting the official websites of IITs and some chosen one reputed institutions where you can justifiably locate the right place for admission.....my advise willbe to try at – Charotar...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

AT THIS RANK U WILL GET MINING ENGINEERING AT ISM DHANBAD OR IIT BHU Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do...

mohit vashishtha 8 days ago

i should enroll into IIT JODHPUR and mechanical branch just check out

rahul 6 days ago
if the error in the measurement of momentum of a particle is 10% and mass is known exactly,the permissible error in the determination of kinetic energy is

yes 21% u can apply calucus only when error is very small or less then 1 here error is 10% so by calucus u get 2*10 =20 which is wrong to do such problems first take P 1 =100 and calulate...

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago

i did not get it i am extemely sorry.i mean why should we put p=110

bidisha baruah 19 days ago

are u sure??the answer in my book is 21%

bidisha baruah 19 days ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 5 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 5 months ago

you can get them on online stores

SURYA KUMAR GOUD one month ago
hi plz tell me wat is NSE and BSE stands for ?? and also wat is d difference b/w sensex and nifty? thanx in advance

National Stock Exchange The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE), is a Mumbai-based stock exchange. It is the largest stock exchange in India and the third largest in the world in ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
can anybody tell dat who is the first black lady to win the best actress oscars???

Halle Berry is an American actress, former Fashion Model, and Beauty queen. Berry has received an Academy Awards for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in monster ball, becoming the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »