DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i m getting mechanical in iit mandi or iit ropar. i m confue whether to take an iit or go for DCE or iit warangal ? 

or to chose iit ropar or iit mandi........?

i m interested in mechanical field which m getting in above all colleges........

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

go for dce or nit warangal..

Dont make a mistake of choosing new nits..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

4 years ago

its better to goo wid iit mandi as u said that u r getting mechanical......

4 years ago

Dear naman arora,

Now dear this is a wonderful chance for you to choose !!!

You said that you loved Mechanical Engg ...so this is what i can say to you as an analyst ...Please go for Mech Engg atIIT-Mandi !!!

I am saying this as i have analysed all possibilities !!!

You see dear ...IIT's rank above NIT's but here we have a problem & the problem is IIT-Mandi & IIT-Ropar are new IIT's & infrastructure is sirely a drawback in the new IIT's !!!

But remember that IIT has a brand name & the average package is surely(absolutely) higher than the average packages in top NIT's like NIT-Warangal and NIT-Trichy & Delhi College of Engineering(DCE) ...!!!

So readily go for IIT-Mandi dear...

My friend says that it is awesome & i have also been there once !!

Hope this reply helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!!

4 years ago

Go for an IIT ofcourse! You would have worked hard to become an IITian and now you your chance! You can either be an IITian or just another engineering student.You can make your choice now.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Please explain clearly.

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 5 days ago

approved pettura

L GOUSE BASHA 6 days ago
Sir,Which institute should I opt between,NIT Rourkela and Indian Institute of Space science and Technology(IIST)?

Dear student, Depends on the interest of your branch . Which branch you want to choose?
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one month ago
im expecting 469 marks in aipmtt.will i get seay?general category.

Oh god i don’t know what’s wrong the answers aren’t getting posted. I’m from jharkhand and jharkhand has only 3 colleges :P so you know if a person gets a seat with a rank in 10,000s you...

Neeti one month ago

As it is, it’s practically impossible for general category students to get a seat, that too in MBBS. It’s like we’re born with a curse. :/ i dropped a year and appeared this year for aipmt...

Neeti one month ago

See chances are always high in state quota. But you can never be too sure you know. because it depends largely on how others have performed. But it’s ok to be hopeful, but don’t just sit...

Neeti one month ago
calaulate heat of neutralisation from following data: 200ml of 1MHCl is mixwd with 400ml of 0.5M NaOH and the temperature rise in calorimeter was fond to be 4.4 degree C. water equivalent...

Hope this example will help you : ​ HCl(aq)is a strong monoprotic acid: HCl → H+(aq)+ Cl-(aq) NaOH(aq)is a strong monobasic base: NaOH → Na+(aq)+ OH-(aq) 50.0 mL of 1.0 mol...
  img
Avinash one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details