ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m getting mechanical in iit mandi or iit ropar. i m confue whether to take an iit or go for DCE or iit warangal ? 

or to chose iit ropar or iit mandi........?

i m interested in mechanical field which m getting in above all colleges........

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

go for dce or nit warangal..

Dont make a mistake of choosing new nits..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

4 years ago

its better to goo wid iit mandi as u said that u r getting mechanical......

4 years ago

Dear naman arora,

Now dear this is a wonderful chance for you to choose !!!

You said that you loved Mechanical Engg ...so this is what i can say to you as an analyst ...Please go for Mech Engg atIIT-Mandi !!!

I am saying this as i have analysed all possibilities !!!

You see dear ...IIT's rank above NIT's but here we have a problem & the problem is IIT-Mandi & IIT-Ropar are new IIT's & infrastructure is sirely a drawback in the new IIT's !!!

But remember that IIT has a brand name & the average package is surely(absolutely) higher than the average packages in top NIT's like NIT-Warangal and NIT-Trichy & Delhi College of Engineering(DCE) ...!!!

So readily go for IIT-Mandi dear...

My friend says that it is awesome & i have also been there once !!

Hope this reply helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!!

3 years ago

Go for an IIT ofcourse! You would have worked hard to become an IITian and now you your chance! You can either be an IITian or just another engineering student.You can make your choice now.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

Yeah, those colleges which recognise state quota. There are many colleges in Maharahtra that does recognise student having a domicile certificate of the same state.
  img
Aziz Alam 27 days ago

The criteria for state quota depends upon the college under consideration.Some colleges prefer the location of scholl from where the student passed 12 th board, some prefer the domicile...

shubham sharda 23 days ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 10 months ago

obc

saumya 10 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
sdf

Why opposite charges attract each other

I am not totally sure, but I think that it's a give and take situation where the interaction (being in each other's proximity) forces one pole to 'give up' a number of electrons to get into...

Monarch one month ago

Fundamental property is not required complete explanation is required

Monarch one month ago

IF is the Fundamental Property of nature, it is fact.

shubham sharda one month ago
Oscar Award Nominees and Winners from India

Oscar awards and India Even though India has been the leading player in international Cinema making almost the maximum number of movies annually, her track record in the Oscar Awards...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Gud Article!!!!!

avinash sharma 6 years ago
plxx tellme the total no of seats in the engg colleges all over india .. and what should be the min mark one has to score in jee mains (2015) to get a seat ????

Well,i think your question is incomplete, if you just want to get a seat you just need to qualifyJEE Main you need to score more than cut off which would be around 125 but for safe side...

aloktesting 4 months ago

THERE ARE ALTOGHETHER 10000+ SEATS IN IITs. IF YOU WANT TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS YOU NEED MINIMUM 125+ MARKS & THEN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE.ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!

SWAPNIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »