• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

Hope this helped you immensely...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes' below...!!!

3 years ago

Study material of any good coaching institute(all the 3 subject) and refernce book which i m mentioning below

Maths: A. Dasgupta

Phy: H.C. Verma(part 1 and 2) except these chapters- waves, heat and thermodyanamics, optics and modern physics

Arihant-wave and thermodyanamics

Arihant- Optics and modern physics

Chemistry: NCERT

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to study for jee in 8 months as in my case...... i am really confused plz guide me i have dropped a year for jee 2015.shoul i join fiitjee and prepare with them. what are the important...

For JEE one shouldn’t compromise the quality of study i.e. you have to make sure that the topic which you are studying should be perfect in context to JEE.You should be able to solve...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i got 183 marks in mains and 98.3% in ap boards can i get nit warangal EEE in any round or which branch can i expect in NITW PLEASE REPLY..

The cut-off for Nit warangal Is nearly 230. With these marks you won’t ger warangal. You can try to get admission In some reputed colleges like National Institute of Engineering, Mysore...

Vivek Kumar one month ago
Sir, I got 31 marks in physics, 43 marks in chemistry and 63 maks in mathematics in JEE Advanced 2014. I belong to OBC. Will I be eligible to attend he counselling this year?

Based on the marks that you have entered, most probably your all india rank will be in the range of 10901 to 13400, yes you will be eligible for counselling. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

based on previous years stats you might not get any of top cources in old iit you will be able to get some outcaste courses like textiles manufacturing etc iff only you belong to obc...

manikondanikhil 2 months ago

Sir, I am getting 42 in Physics, 49 in Chemsitry, 44 in Maths in JEE-Advance 2014. What will be my possible rank? Can I attend counselling? Will I be eligible for IISERs?

Aadarsh Das 2 months ago
Which amongest the following is the best in terms of stream and college both considered together? CSE at Thapar University ECE at PEC, Chandigarh ECE at IIIT- Allahabad I have these 3...

Based on the previous records of the admission , placements and internships the choices given by you can be arranged in the following order CSE at Thapar University ECE at IIIT- Allahabad...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »