• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

Hope this helped you immensely...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes' below...!!!

3 years ago

Study material of any good coaching institute(all the 3 subject) and refernce book which i m mentioning below

Maths: A. Dasgupta

Phy: H.C. Verma(part 1 and 2) except these chapters- waves, heat and thermodyanamics, optics and modern physics

Arihant-wave and thermodyanamics

Arihant- Optics and modern physics

Chemistry: NCERT

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 9 days ago
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i am getting chemical at iit roorkee or engineering design at iit madras..wich one is a beeter option..and on the other hand i have an awsome mains rank of air 1997..wich gets me cse in top...

Going, by the options you have, Chemical IIT Roorkee, Engineering design and CSE at top NITs, you should actually go for CS at top NITs. That is the best options out of the 3 options you...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir my state rank is abt 750... in tamil nadu.. can i get nit trichy under state gota... my air is abt 17k

Hi, There is a possibility trhat you may get a average branch in NIT Tamil Nadu. For a better predicction you can visit our college and branch predictor. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me...

Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?

Anurag 3 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »