• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

Hope this helped you immensely...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes' below...!!!

3 years ago

Study material of any good coaching institute(all the 3 subject) and refernce book which i m mentioning below

Maths: A. Dasgupta

Phy: H.C. Verma(part 1 and 2) except these chapters- waves, heat and thermodyanamics, optics and modern physics

Arihant-wave and thermodyanamics

Arihant- Optics and modern physics

Chemistry: NCERT

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
currently i am studying in class 12 how can i manage to get good rank in jee advance?

You should prepare for class 11 simultaneously in addition to preparation of class 12.Focus more on class 12 because 40% is the weightage for appearing IITJEE advance.Select only few good...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Is having scored above 75% in CBSE 2014 sufficient for IIT admission in 2015, if I am to reappear in Advanced 2015 after getting no rank in 2014?

Hi student, As per the brochure of JEE advanced released, either a student should have scored 75% marks in 12 th class or should have scored a 20 percentile, whichever is lower; to be able...
  img
Ravi one month ago
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 days ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi 4 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
WHICH IIT INSTITUTES AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING AS THE STRAM???

Aeronautical engineering is all about the science of aircraft, comprising the construction, research, development, testing, maintenance and design of military aircraft, civil aircraft, and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

sir if iwant to do work in NASA OR ISRO then it is compulsory to do aeronautical engineering? or the other way example by doing cosmo’s study?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 11 days ago

sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 11 days ago
SIR, COULD YOU TELL ME IF SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY AT PASCHIM VIHAR IS GOOD FOR IIT-JEE COACHING OR NOT?? IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BEING RUN BY AN IIT-DELHI COMP.SC. STUDENT MR. SUDHANSHU...

Hi If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »