Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

Can I get Computer Science & Engineering in IIT Delhi for my rank 668?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No its not possible to get it in delhi 

But u can get it in roorkie, guwahati, madras..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

4 years ago

Can I get the same in IIT Kharagpur?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
Is the official syllabus provided for jee advanced, sufficient for cracking advanced or some more knowledge is also required?

@aakansha yes, the questions of jee advanced will be only from that syllabus , but prepare those syllabus perfectly , they might be mix up 2-3 concepts at a time in a question , which req....

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

hello yes that is right for jee advace that syllabus is to prepare.all the best..................................................................................................

raj kumar 6 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Disappointed with my JEE Main score. Where to focus? And how to prepare for BITSAT or JEE Advance ?

Try to figure out the mistakes which you made during preparing for mains. Try to avoid them. Practise more problems and most importantly revise the concepts and be clear in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 24 days ago

HELLO NIKUNJ FIRST OF ALL OVERCOME YOUR DISAPPONTMENT. FOCUS ON TOPICS YOU MISS DURING JEE MAINS. OTHER ALTERNATIVE IS TO REVISE AGAIN THE TOPICS YOU DO DURING JEE MAINS. GIVE MORE TIME TO...

SAHIL 24 days ago

@ nikunj first come out from your disappointment , beacuse that can cause disappointment in your study , forget the thing becoz u cannot change anything ryt nw .. so, now, focus on the...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago
Hi I'm in 12 std I scored 80% in SSC exam I know I'm bit low in grades for iit.. But I really want to give a try & I even have a original PWD certificate my category is OBC-NCL-PWD I want...

Dear student Depends on your category rank Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Which one is better – Electrical Engineering Dual Degree in IIT, Kharagpur or Electronics & Electrical Communication in IIT, Kharagpur?

Undoubtly go for Electronics and electrical engg at IIT Kgp.....specially, VLSI and Microelectronics engg.....I am having same in master in electronics and vlsi design..., there is very good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

No doubt Electronics & Electrical communication engineering.
  img
Piyush 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off