X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Pls suggest a good branch for this rank

what abt aerospace engg and which campus is preferred for it

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashwin Ramachandran,

EEE & ECE are well suited for this AIR in JEE-2011 !!

However if you love Aerospace Engg then you can certainly take it & you sure will get a seat !!!

The best IIT's for B.Tech in Aerospace Engg are given below in the decreasing order of their ranking

1.IIT-Bombay (Website:http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/home/)

2.IIT-Madras  (Website:IIT-Madras Aerospace Engg )

3.IIT-Kanpur  (Website:http://www.iitk.ac.in/aero/)

Go clearly for IIT-Bombay & i am sure that you will easily get it(absolutely sure) !!!

Hope this helped you dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago
can i prepare for iit by studying at home only? what should be the time i should regurlarly study for?

hi, in present time , Jee exam is not as tough as earlier, so therei s also good chances of success in self preparation. but the proper guidance also matters very much . many students get...

Pratham Ashish 5 years ago
I expect 83 Marks in Jee mains and 90% in cbse boards what rank can i expect?

if general category than not qualified if other than qualified approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

Can you tell me what rank can i expect all over India?

Atletico Kolkata 3 months ago

are u general category or other

ng29 3 months ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main i want to take admission in NIT in electrical engineering....plz tell me is there any possibility of getting admission in NIT in electrical engineering...

Yes there is possibility, but you might have to wait for further rounds. Also depends upon the category rank.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Yes, There is possibility for you.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Sir i am OBC ncl can I get admission in NIT in electrical engineering branch

aman kumar 21 days ago
View all Questions »