Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Pls suggest a good branch for this rank

what abt aerospace engg and which campus is preferred for it

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashwin Ramachandran,

EEE & ECE are well suited for this AIR in JEE-2011 !!

However if you love Aerospace Engg then you can certainly take it & you sure will get a seat !!!

The best IIT's for B.Tech in Aerospace Engg are given below in the decreasing order of their ranking

1.IIT-Bombay (Website:http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/home/)

2.IIT-Madras  (Website:IIT-Madras Aerospace Engg )

3.IIT-Kanpur  (Website:http://www.iitk.ac.in/aero/)

Go clearly for IIT-Bombay & i am sure that you will easily get it(absolutely sure) !!!

Hope this helped you dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 yesterday

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda yesterday
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 3 months ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 4 months ago
What are stars?

A star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity. Stars are gigantic balls of gas, mostly hydrogen gas. There is so much gas and other material that the gravity of this...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Charles has explained a star but just to clarify one point a star is NEVER a planet. Check this from Cornell- sounds a reliable enough source for me :-) And incidentally it looks like their...

vikas yadav one month ago
i am getting 112 marks and excepted board percentage in between 85% and 90% cbse 2015 predict my rank according to your experience and also suggest me colleges in punjab and nearby states is...

last yearcut off for jee main was 115 and this year its expected to be more than that so as ur score is less than previous years cut off in my opinion u will not be able to qualify jee main...

ng29 11 days ago

please someone give me answer i am to tense for my future

zxcv 11 days ago
Is bits goa considered in top private colleges?

when you are asking about the ranking of the college then it is considered as combined with BITS Pilani.I will give it a rating of 4/5.It is agood college in terms of placement and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.

Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...

rinku kumar 5 years ago

dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...

vasu thakkar 2 years ago

Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago
View all Questions »