Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Pls suggest a good branch for this rank

what abt aerospace engg and which campus is preferred for it

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashwin Ramachandran,

EEE & ECE are well suited for this AIR in JEE-2011 !!

However if you love Aerospace Engg then you can certainly take it & you sure will get a seat !!!

The best IIT's for B.Tech in Aerospace Engg are given below in the decreasing order of their ranking

1.IIT-Bombay (Website:http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/home/)

2.IIT-Madras  (Website:IIT-Madras Aerospace Engg )

3.IIT-Kanpur  (Website:http://www.iitk.ac.in/aero/)

Go clearly for IIT-Bombay & i am sure that you will easily get it(absolutely sure) !!!

Hope this helped you dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi yesterday

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash yesterday

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Honestly telling the truth, the score mentioned by you does not ensure that it mayland you in an NIT, so i suggest to try getting admission at some other renowned institution....let me tell ...

6 hours ago

Honestly telling the truth, the score mentioned by you does not ensure that it mayland you in an NIT, so i suggest to try getting admission at some other renowned institution....let me tell ...

6 hours ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
if my rank would be 51562 in jee main 2015 then i can expect nit calicut

Not Possible. As NIT calicut if the preferred NIT.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

Umm...it doesn’t seem to be possible...you can try finding out the details for admission at other reputed and renowned institutions offering engg programs...if asked, i may suggest to visit ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

no not possible you can look out for some other institutes that punjab university thapar, JTTu, Lovely professionall university, and JECRC and many more

rahul 7 days ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
My BITSAT score is 351. Which branch should I opt CS at BITS GOA or CS at BITS HYDERABAD?

i think u must opt for bits hyderabad cse rather than bits goa as bits hyderabad is better than goa in all aspects infrastructure , placements etc, goa is good only location wise and...

ng29 24 days ago

BITS Hyderabad is comparatively better and go for CS and if still you are little doubtful then you may try visiting at the websites – VIT University, Vellore Lovely Professional Uni,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

bits hyd is better than others

sajid 10 days ago
i gt 115 marks in mains and 97%in telangana boards.do i have chances of getting into nit.i belong to obc category.in amrita i gt 2825 rank.if at all i get what all nits are possible.

well use askiitian’s rank predictor and compare your pridicted rank with last years closeing ranks of various NIT’s you can get rank predictor at the following address :...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

yes u are elegible i have confirmed my big brother for this he scored 96% and 130 marks in main paper best of luck for advance paper

grenade one month ago

what was his rank?/

goutham one month ago
View all Questions »