Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

my score in 12th is 63.6 in 2011 and i will fill up the form of improvement papers of cbse in 2012.

So, I want to ask that in form of iit jee's what I have to fill in column of “year of passing qualifying examination 10+2 in 2011”?

A.appeared and passed in 2011.

B.appearing for 2012..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Bhuwanesh,

To be eligible in IIT JEE Exam you have to fulfil both the conditions:

Year of passing of Class 12

and also the age requireement.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 13 days ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 13 days ago
is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest
M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 3 months ago
Sir, Can you please give me some info about oil technology, leather technology and plastic technology at hbti kanpur. Please do tell me about its future scope and placements.
HBTI is oldest engineering college of Chemical Engineering in India.Chemical Engineering and Chemical technology is like back-bone of the college.Chemical engineering is not only best...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
H.B.T.I. Kanpur, a pioneer institute in the country, was established in the year 1920-21 to provide manpower training, technical know how and applied research support to a large number of...
KAMLA NEHRU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (KNIT) SULTANPUR, was established by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh as a registered society in 1979 with a mission to advanced knowledge and educate students in...
my aipmt marks are 400 my expected rank?
Use rank predictor pls
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Your rank will be approximatelt above 15000 in general category.
Adarsh 4 months ago
Your rank will be approximately above 15000 in general category.
Adarsh 4 months ago
What will be the level of questions dis time????
its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...
Sudhanshu Saini 3 months ago
May be some easy.
Adarsh 3 months ago
hope its easy
V. Harshit - 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift