Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir

my score in 12th is 63.6 in 2011 and i will fill up the form of improvement papers of cbse in 2012.

So, I want to ask that in form of iit jee's what I have to fill in column of “year of passing qualifying examination 10+2 in 2011”?

A.appeared and passed in 2011.

OR

B.appearing for 2012..

Thanks……

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Bhuwanesh,

To be eligible in IIT JEE Exam you have to fulfil both the conditions:

Year of passing of Class 12

and also the age requireement.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 9 months ago
hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 21 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 7 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 9 months ago
most scoring topics for jee main 2016 both first year and second year

Dear Students, I will suggest you to visit out website and look for the detailed analysis for the previous year papers of jee mains. This will give you the idea about the main topics for the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
hii sir, how would be the future of Metallurgy in future and in what fields do we get jobs , and do we get in govt sector?

During the first year of study, students learn the basic engineering methods thought mathematics, physics and chemistry. Later in second year till final year of study student will learn...

ADITI SINGH 8 days ago

yes actually i am aditi and i wanted to help everyone by answereing questins here is the information I am doing my B.Tech. degree in Metallurgy and Material Science from College Of...

ADITI SINGH 6 days ago

I m very thankful to your help,,Now i am perceiving my inter 2 nd year and planning to take MME in b.tech. As per me i am interested in research and dreaming to work in ISRO or some other...

aakash netha 6 days ago
how score high marks in aims exam

AIIMS UG never releases marks as per ranks.. But you should be around 90% of the total marks allotted..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

By doing hard work and practicing questions based on AIIMS pattern.

Adarsh 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off