Sir

my score in 12th is 63.6 in 2011 and i will fill up the form of improvement papers of cbse in 2012.

So, I want to ask that in form of iit jee's what I have to fill in column of “year of passing qualifying examination 10+2 in 2011”?

A.appeared and passed in 2011.

OR

B.appearing for 2012..

Thanks……

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Bhuwanesh,

To be eligible in IIT JEE Exam you have to fulfil both the conditions:

Year of passing of Class 12

and also the age requireement.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen one month ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla 28 days ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 16 days ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 27 days ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 26 days ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 26 days ago
To. Mr. Sourabh Singh: sir, in one question you answered that “ This year specifically the trend is such that a major upside turn has occured”.... what does that mean... ?kindly explain...

There are factors on which industry operates which are called as market forces. Placements are affected very much by this as a result of which admission to the branches also varies.in which...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
sir i have scored 127 marks in jee mains 2014 and i’m general category student could secure only 137661 rank as AIR can i still get admission into any nit or iiit........i'm from mumbai

Yes, you can still get some of the below mentioned NITs (only after round2): 1. National Institute of Technology, Raipur- Bio Technology Engineering 2. National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
Q1) can a second year iit student transfer his branch from naval architecture in iit madras to petroleum engineering in iSm DHANBAD? OR any other IIT’s in Chemical engineering or Mechanical...

No, Inter-IIT transfer is not feasible in IIT system. Intra-college branch changing would have been possible but if you have missed that then you have to continue with the branch in which...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »