DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir

my score in 12th is 63.6 in 2011 and i will fill up the form of improvement papers of cbse in 2012.

So, I want to ask that in form of iit jee's what I have to fill in column of “year of passing qualifying examination 10+2 in 2011”?

A.appeared and passed in 2011.

OR

B.appearing for 2012..

Thanks……

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Bhuwanesh,

To be eligible in IIT JEE Exam you have to fulfil both the conditions:

Year of passing of Class 12

and also the age requireement.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Thank you sir!

RON one month ago
how to prepare in 10 days

Just go through the formulas. Looking at the formulas would review everything in a flash in your mind. And relax in last 2-3 days.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 25 days ago

refer text book COMLETELY

JAinil 23 days ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 8 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 8 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 8 months ago
I expect 83 Marks in Jee mains and 90% in cbse boards what rank can i expect?

if general category than not qualified if other than qualified approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 13 days ago

Can you tell me what rank can i expect all over India?

Atletico Kolkata 13 days ago

are u general category or other

ng29 13 days ago
Should I start coaching at FIITJEE Delhi(Pinnacle program) or should I start my coaching for IIT at Resonance, Vibrant, Narayana etc.

As far as JEE is concerned, FIITJEE has the toughest material and its AITS is irrerelevant. you can check out for BANSAL CLASSES for its practice sheets.

rajnikanth 2 months ago

i think RESONANCE would be a good choice. its MATERIAL is highly useful

rajnikanth 2 months ago
Sir/Madam, i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation of...

Dear student, Your marks in JEE mains is around the boundary but your board percentage is very good which can make up for the other. But dont worry, this is the time when you should not...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

All the best (y)
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

yes dear, your marks are good enough for jee advance test. you should start prep immidietly.

shubham sharda 6 days ago
View all Questions »