DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir

my score in 12th is 63.6 in 2011 and i will fill up the form of improvement papers of cbse in 2012.

So, I want to ask that in form of iit jee's what I have to fill in column of “year of passing qualifying examination 10+2 in 2011”?

A.appeared and passed in 2011.

OR

B.appearing for 2012..

Thanks……

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Bhuwanesh,

To be eligible in IIT JEE Exam you have to fulfil both the conditions:

Year of passing of Class 12

and also the age requireement.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 5 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 10 days ago
I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
which hindi book is good for clear aipmt exam?

AIPMT Hindi Medium Sample Papers helps a student to study according to the set pattern of questions and answer them properly in AIPMT Hindi Medium question paper. AIPMT Hindi Medium Sample...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
As i UNDERSTAND THE TOP 150,000 PEOPLE (ALL CATAGORIES TOGETHER) IN THE JEE MAIN EXAM WILL QUALIFY FOR THE JEE ADVANCED. THE SO CALLED “CUT OFF” REPRESENTS THE MINIMUM SCORE TO BE...

This is not a way as you are talking, the cutoff list is decisive and unquestionable but on the other hand this list is very much justified and unbiased. Stay away from any worthless doubt...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

@3) everyones score depends on his/her board score coz a student with 120 marks and 96% will get a rank between 10k to15k whereas another student with the same mark in main but with only...

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago

answer for @ 2) it doesnt matter if u have cleared or not everyone above 62 marks (normalized score) are eligible for counsellingi in general category

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
(a) 5 (b) 6 (c) 7 (d) 8

Hi, Please ask your question again... its not clear .

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »