Sir

my score in 12th is 63.6 in 2011 and i will fill up the form of improvement papers of cbse in 2012.

So, I want to ask that in form of iit jee's what I have to fill in column of “year of passing qualifying examination 10+2 in 2011”?

A.appeared and passed in 2011.

OR

B.appearing for 2012..

Thanks……

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Bhuwanesh,

To be eligible in IIT JEE Exam you have to fulfil both the conditions:

Year of passing of Class 12

and also the age requireement.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper?

It’s decided solely on the basis of the marks you secure on the JEE Advanced paper. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
My JEE MAIN AIR is 9134. Category rank (General) 7276. State rank (Punjab) 141. For B Arch AIR is 1453 and state rank is 9. Please suggest me a good college with a good stream.

Go for PEC, Chandigarh. Try Mech or Electrical there.. But don’t prefer NITj .. placements have been really down for it.

HS 14 days ago

Should i try iiit allahabad? ece or 5 year integrated courses

Lovleen 12 days ago
Sir, I am from gen category, with 200 marks in mains and 92% in boards. Can I get CS in NIT Calicut or NSIT Delhi? Please don’t suggest the rank predictor, that thing doesn’t work.

Hello Student, Your expected rank is 5000-10000. Last year closing for CS in NIT delhi was 8147. So probably you can get CS. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

I was asking for NSIT delhi! Netaji Subhash Institute of technology.

Ankan one month ago
i have passed 10+2 in 2013 from up board can i give imrovement exam this year. in 215 pls call me 09950822963 or 09549561114

please write complete qustion , we can’t help you in this way , or you can ask your doubts by calling at our contact number we will surely help you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
View all Questions »