ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

is it important to join any coaching institute like fiitjee vmc etc to prepare for entrance exam

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

no not important.

Coaching guides u a bit, removes ur doubt, motivates n brings competitive spirit in u.

So ppl go for coachings.

If u  think u can do it urself no need for coaching.

N i dont thnk theres a need for fiitjee, vmc etc.. 

u need tution for above mentioned things where ever u get those u may go there or if u get at home then no need for it..

I hope u got my point. Any coaching institute will not make u study.

Basically u hav to work hard and study chapters on ur own befor their classes are in any coaching to enter into jee..

So its upto u 2 choose ur path.

Plzzzzz approve my answer!!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

it isnt necessary to join any coaching centre to get into iit.if you have confidence faith and courage to follow your intution and heart then you will surely get in iit.but in order to know ur position in a group of 30-40 students u must join test series of a coaching class.its  necessary.

plz approve my answer if u like it

3 years ago

It only depends on u. if u want competition feeling in ur environment den go fro coaching. but u may also join small coaching centres who hav small batches so that a teacher can concentrate on u fully. also if ur very gud in self study so u can join these institutes.

plz click yes for my ans. plzzz

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui one month ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina one month ago
with 190 marks n 95 % in class xii(cbse), how much rank can be expected this time??

Dear Student, JEE Mains 2015 Analysis is given on our website. There you can find the cutoff marks and rank predictor also. Enter this data in our rank predictor calculator and find your...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
i want to crack aiims exam which i would be giving in 2017.can i gets some tips.and also name of important books.

Dear Student, You can get enrolled in our classroom program from right now itself. Our expert facalties will guide you for that. You can book a free demo on our website where you can get to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Read the below 2 links to get the answer of your questions. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 14 hours ago
I got AIR 38000 in JEE MAIN 2014 with State rank 1700. What can I expect?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Your predictor is wrong. The 1 st option it gave to me is CS in NIT Delhi but its closing rank in 4 th allotment is 5000. Similarly all the other options are wrong. What do you say?

Harikrishnan M B 10 months ago
View all Questions »