Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

is it important to join any coaching institute like fiitjee vmc etc to prepare for entrance exam

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

no not important.

Coaching guides u a bit, removes ur doubt, motivates n brings competitive spirit in u.

So ppl go for coachings.

If u  think u can do it urself no need for coaching.

N i dont thnk theres a need for fiitjee, vmc etc.. 

u need tution for above mentioned things where ever u get those u may go there or if u get at home then no need for it..

I hope u got my point. Any coaching institute will not make u study.

Basically u hav to work hard and study chapters on ur own befor their classes are in any coaching to enter into jee..

So its upto u 2 choose ur path.

Plzzzzz approve my answer!!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

it isnt necessary to join any coaching centre to get into iit.if you have confidence faith and courage to follow your intution and heart then you will surely get in iit.but in order to know ur position in a group of 30-40 students u must join test series of a coaching class.its  necessary.

plz approve my answer if u like it

4 years ago

It only depends on u. if u want competition feeling in ur environment den go fro coaching. but u may also join small coaching centres who hav small batches so that a teacher can concentrate on u fully. also if ur very gud in self study so u can join these institutes.

plz click yes for my ans. plzzz

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 6 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 6 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 6 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 6 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 6 months ago
institute of infrastructure research and management …....it was established in 2012…..their placement record aint available anywhere(atleast i cnt find it ) can u plz tell how is its...

You cant change the choices, dont worry definitely there would be upgradation your branch in further rounds of counselling
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Be vigilant to make sure whether there is quality education and better placement graph at a certain inst, because it is a matter of your upcoming future, and secondly let me tell you if you ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
It was earlier called as ‘The Statuette’. How do we know it today?

Today we know it by Oscars .... The official name of the Oscar statuette is the Academy Award of Merit. Made of gold-plated britannium on a black metal base, it is 13.5 inches (34 cm) in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
very confuse please tell me which is better guwahati math and computing or chemical in roorkee?????????

You can choose Math and computing at guwahati..
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

thks

gullaram parihar 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off