ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

is it important to join any coaching institute like fiitjee vmc etc to prepare for entrance exam

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

no not important.

Coaching guides u a bit, removes ur doubt, motivates n brings competitive spirit in u.

So ppl go for coachings.

If u  think u can do it urself no need for coaching.

N i dont thnk theres a need for fiitjee, vmc etc.. 

u need tution for above mentioned things where ever u get those u may go there or if u get at home then no need for it..

I hope u got my point. Any coaching institute will not make u study.

Basically u hav to work hard and study chapters on ur own befor their classes are in any coaching to enter into jee..

So its upto u 2 choose ur path.

Plzzzzz approve my answer!!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

it isnt necessary to join any coaching centre to get into iit.if you have confidence faith and courage to follow your intution and heart then you will surely get in iit.but in order to know ur position in a group of 30-40 students u must join test series of a coaching class.its  necessary.

plz approve my answer if u like it

3 years ago

It only depends on u. if u want competition feeling in ur environment den go fro coaching. but u may also join small coaching centres who hav small batches so that a teacher can concentrate on u fully. also if ur very gud in self study so u can join these institutes.

plz click yes for my ans. plzzz

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 5 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 5 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 5 months ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 10 days ago

And plz approve!!!!!!!!!!!

vikas yadav 10 days ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 4 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 4 months ago
I am getting 205 in JEE Adv. What could be my AIR approx.?

Hi Sri, Congratulations!! Your rank should be around 2300. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 10 months ago

Is there any engineering exam remain to happen yet …...?

shivam 10 months ago

your rank will be around 2000

AKSHAT BHANDARI 10 months ago
Along a yard 225 metres long, 26 trees are planted at equal distances, one tree being at each end of the yard . What is the distence between two consicutive trees?

Given distance = 225 m. No. of planted trees, = 26.. Actual no of gaps... = 26 – 1 = 25 Distance between two consicutive trees = 225 = 25 = 9 m Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...

Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »