Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Should i take a year drop to get into iit.I haven't done any coaching for my first attempt and got all about 161 marks in jee 2011 and 169 in aieee and 88.6% in board.is this a good to join coaching class in kota keeping in mind my family background rs 15000 per month

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

If you think you are determined enough to study hard and go through jee then do take drop and prepare well with full concentration on jee only

and considering that you scored fairly good without any coaching also predicts better result next time with the aid of coaching

Ofcourse family background matters but considering that clearing jee will alter your life if different way so 1 years hardship is worth it with respect to your future

just keep your priorities straight and work hard

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 96 %in ipe sir with ref to previous question sir 56 jee marks and want to get seat in iit

have you qualified for ADVANCE.?? If yes , best of luck and if not you can’t be in IIT
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

Are you from General ?
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 days ago
Can someone recommend good personal tutors in Bangalore south(Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, BTM) for IIT JEE Physics, Chemistry and Maths? My son is attending one of the premier...

sorry but you cannot find information about personal tutors on this site..........very very sorry again. but you can buy online courses from this site which acts as a personal tutor thanks...

SAHIL 14 days ago

Thanks Sahil for the reply. I am sorry for not understanding the scope of the site. Thanks and regards

Nivant 13 days ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 9 months ago
Hey all....now iam joining in btech 1 st year....could i crack bitsat with above 290 score in 10 mmths....i think bits is sme what easy...

Yes you can. Please try to give your 100% efforts into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Nothing is impossible if you have resolved to win, you simply need concentration, enthusiasm and efforts in a right direction, follow the given tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
i am dropping 1 yr fr prep of main & advance i want some advice on how to further convert it in results

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh one year ago

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh one year ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.

There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off