ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir!i am getting 1513 in SC category my zone is iitdelhi there are 276 SC selections from this zone can i get  mech,electrical,electronics  or civil in roorkee,delhi,kanpur

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

1) you wont get these Branch in Old IIties try for new IITies you may get good branch in new IITies

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

Yeah, those colleges which recognise state quota. There are many colleges in Maharahtra that does recognise student having a domicile certificate of the same state.
  img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago

The criteria for state quota depends upon the college under consideration.Some colleges prefer the location of scholl from where the student passed 12 th board, some prefer the domicile...

shubham sharda 24 days ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 7 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 8 months ago
Sir I got 281 in bit........... can I expect mechanical on pilani or on goa at least?

The best way to find an answer to your query is to vivit the official website of the university where you aspire to seek admission. There you may find the cut off list, the requirements for...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

You better check out the cut off list of BITS Pilani...if it is beyond your reach then you can try at GOA . I can suggest you some other institutions as well where you can visit the websites...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

YOU MAY NOT GET AT PILANI CAMPUS BUT THERE IS A FAIR CHANCE OF GETTING IN GOA CAMPUS

Bhanu Prakash 6 days ago
hello. which phycics competative book I choose for alpmt?

Hi, The best book that you can choose for Physics is HC Verma volume 1 & 2. That will be more than sufficient. Alternatively you can take Arihants, or any other publicatrion...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

PLease refer http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

Arihant objective series by Dc pandey would be best in my openion. it has previous years ques of AIPMT also.

shubham sharda one month ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?

Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »