DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   sir!i am getting 1513 in SC category my zone is iitdelhi there are 276 SC selections from this zone can i get  mech,electrical,electronics  or civil in roorkee,delhi,kanpur

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

1) you wont get these Branch in Old IIties try for new IITies you may get good branch in new IITies

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi one month ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
sir , which is better iit patna electrical or nit warangal cse?

The question is very broad in its respect. You need to narrow your hunt on the basis of academics , placements, scope of research , SAC(Student Activity Centre) and other fractions . Apart...
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
which is the best MCQ book to prepare for AIIMS for class 11?

The books provided by askIITians have separate topics discussed in every book. They contain many of the last year jee and aiims questions. Also you will also get the most expected kind of...
  img
Sakshi 2 months ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT(b.tech 2015 )( all india category) is 928 ...do i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google ...so pls help ….thank you

Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …

manan adhikari one month ago

What is your AIR in JEE Mains

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!