Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir!i am getting 1513 in SC category my zone is iitdelhi there are 276 SC selections from this zone can i get  mech,electrical,electronics  or civil in roorkee,delhi,kanpur

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

1) you wont get these Branch in Old IIties try for new IITies you may get good branch in new IITies

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me
ok thanks akash
vindhya 4 months ago
one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....
akash 4 months ago
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?
Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
Nishant Vora 9 days ago
but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...
Himanshu 9 days ago
can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank
Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
hw is iit ram ahemdabad….?? can we change our choices in second round
Dear student, This is a good college. I think you can change choices in second round. You can request the college authorities to help you. Thanks
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Hey no they can’t change the choices they can help you maybe fill the choices properly. But anyways you can also changes it. once round 2 counselling starts. It goes like this Round 1...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
If the branch is not locked.freezed fromthe back end then there are chances to change it otherwise not possibe.....but you may certtainly go for the second way i.e. to try seeking admission ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?
In preparatory courses,almost every possible stream of engg is offered, you need to make a choice out of an extensive list,.............if you wish to compare and contrast the features...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details