Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir!i am getting 1513 in SC category my zone is iitdelhi there are 276 SC selections from this zone can i get  mech,electrical,electronics  or civil in roorkee,delhi,kanpur

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

1) you wont get these Branch in Old IIties try for new IITies you may get good branch in new IITies

Thank You

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 11 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Sir which branch is better to write gate exam?either mech or ece ? give suggestion to me speed

BOTH THE BRANCHES ARE GOOD BUT IF YOU ARE IN THE SEARCH OF BEST ONE THAN SURELY MECHANICAL IS A BETTER CHOICE FOR GATE ASPIRANTS AS COMPARED TO ECE. REGARDS SAHIL BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR...

SAHIL 20 days ago
I got 154 in jee mains and 92.8 percent in CBSE board.. Can I get admission in IIITs.

Yes dear, you ahve chances as you have a very good score in Jee as well as board, still you need to visit the official weblink of an IIT to get to know the status overthere and also about...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi aurea please predict your all india rank using your jee advance marks and if your rank is below 10,000 then chances ARE there. To predict your rank visit...

SAHIL one month ago
best books covering both synopsis and chapterwise questions

Which subject? In general handbooks published by different publishers are very useful they havce short concise notes without explanations and equations and synopsis. :) Please feel free to...

Neeti one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off