ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir!i am getting 1513 in SC category my zone is iitdelhi there are 276 SC selections from this zone can i get  mech,electrical,electronics  or civil in roorkee,delhi,kanpur

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

1) you wont get these Branch in Old IIties try for new IITies you may get good branch in new IITies

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 4 months ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 4 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 4 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 6 months ago
i just hv 2 months left...what books should i refer that would cover all types of questions appearing in aipmt?

First of all please revise NCERT again. Put this at first position in your priority list because direct statements are taken from NCERT for making questions. And as only two months are left...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
why benzene is insoluble in water where as glucose is soluble in water?

This is so because glucose has polar molecules due to presence of many hydroxyl functional groups whereas benzene has no polar moleculars to react with water and is a hydrocarbon. Therefore,...

Ananya Kamboj 3 months ago

This is so because glucose has polar molecules due to presence of many hydroxyl functional groups whereas benzene has no polar moleculars to react with water and is a hydrocarbon. Therefore,...

Ananya Kamboj 3 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world

img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago

Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »