sir!i am getting 1513 in SC category my zone is iitdelhi there are 276 SC selections from this zone can i get  mech,electrical,electronics  or civil in roorkee,delhi,kanpur

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

1) you wont get these Branch in Old IIties try for new IITies you may get good branch in new IITies

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit one month ago
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sc aipmt mark req for get govt clg

I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the probem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer. Thanks and Regards Apoorva Arora IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 months ago
If tan A = 2/3 find the value of (3sin A + 4 cos A)/ (3sin A – 4 cosA) (A) - 3 (B) - 4 (C) - 5 (D) none of these 8. sin2 1 + sin2 3 + sin2 5 + sin2 7 + ……… + sin2 89 =

Sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + sin2 45 + ... + sin2 87 + sin2 89 = sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + 1/2 + ... + sin2 (90-3) + sin2 (90-1) = sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + 1/2 + ... + cos2 87 + cos2 89 Grouping the...

Karthik J 7 months ago

(A) -3 (3sin A + 4 cos A)/ (3sin A – 4 cosA) Divide Numerator and Denominator by cos A to get: (3tan A + 4 )/ (3tan A – 4) Substitute the value of tan A to get the final answer as -3..

Karthik J 7 months ago

rationalise them and take 16 cos(square)A common from numerator and denominator and cancel out. now put the value of tanA

sheshmani sharma 7 months ago
sir, i am very weak in physics. i am able to score 55-60% marks in maths and chemistry.but in physics it is very less(25-30%). will you help me. i am going to take jee advanced 2014 on may...

See You have to practice a lot. Remember all the concepts so that all of them areintuitive to you. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »