Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   sir!i am getting 1513 in SC category my zone is iitdelhi there are 276 SC selections from this zone can i get  mech,electrical,electronics  or civil in roorkee,delhi,kanpur

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

1) you wont get these Branch in Old IIties try for new IITies you may get good branch in new IITies

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 3 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰. Well โ€ฆ..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 18 days ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step
Shankhaneel Basak 2 months ago
wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)
Sandeep 3 months ago
iit ranking
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
IIT KGP, M, K, D, G, R
Avinash 3 months ago
scoring a mark of 452 out of 720 in aipmt which college and corse am i to expect?
Depends totally on the cut off and the performance of other students. You could get through state quota
Neeti 2 months ago
From equilibrium class 11
For the first question ฮ” G o = -2.303RTlogK C logK C = ฮ” G o /-2.303RT = -13.8*1000/2.303*8.314*298 = -2.4186 Taking antilog we get the value of K C as 0.00382 . Please approve if my answer ...
Adarsh 4 months ago
There was a mistake in the solution of the second part of the question The correct solution is ฮ” G o = -2.303RTlogK C = -2.303*8.314*300*log2*10 13 = - 76403.01
Adarsh 4 months ago
For the second part of the question ฮ” G o = -2.303RTlogK C = -2.303*8.314*log2*10 13 = -254.6767
Adarsh 4 months ago
View all Questions ยป
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer โ€˜nโ€™ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details