sir!i am getting 1513 in SC category my zone is iitdelhi there are 276 SC selections from this zone can i get  mech,electrical,electronics  or civil in roorkee,delhi,kanpur

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

1) you wont get these Branch in Old IIties try for new IITies you may get good branch in new IITies

Thank You

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book is best for preparation of iit jee

there are many books ...some of which are : physics- physics by HC VERMA problems in physics by IE IRODOV resnick and halliday maths-ML KHANNA GN BERMAN RD sharma RS AGARWAL chemistry –...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 4 months ago
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh 2 months ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
Sir, I have got Architecture at IITKGP and might get Instrumentation & Control engg. at BR Ambedkar NIT and Production Engg. at NIT Kurukshetra. Which one would be better to take?

Dear student, Architecture is a growing field, I suggest you go for that. Instrumentation and Production engg are not going to hold you in much stead unless you do an MBA or any additional...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 5 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should join IIT K with Artitechture. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
Can u provide me a list of NITs offering branch change after first year??URGENT??

This is the list of the NIT’s which were allowing the branch chage after first year but the rules of branch change specifically lies upto the discretion of college specific. So confirm...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
160 in mains and 91% in cbse can i get iist or nit trichy cse i belong to sc category?

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »