Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

sir!i am getting 1513 in SC category my zone is iitdelhi there are 276 SC selections from this zone can i get  mech,electrical,electronics  or civil in roorkee,delhi,kanpur

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

1) you wont get these Branch in Old IIties try for new IITies you may get good branch in new IITies

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,i got 88marks in Jee main and expecting 70-75%in up board.I belong to obc category.Am i able to take Niit college.Please satisfy me.

i think that you will get nit but not in very good stream. but it also depends on counselling. best of luck for your future thanks and please approve

SONALI 4 days ago

i

SONALI 4 days ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 3 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
most important topic to revise the subjects to get 160 -170 marks?

Dear student, Pls refer to this link below http://www.askiitians.com/forums/IIT-JEE-Entrance-Exam/which-are-scoring-chapters-in-jee-mains_116472.htm
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off