Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are future aspects with civil engineering?

Civil engineers are the cornerstone for infrastructure and planning for public works and projects, and provide the groundwork for other disciplines of engineering including chemical,...
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

Hi Civil ENgineering has a very good future in India and anywhere else in the world. The modern technology advancement in technology and unique nature of buildings makes CIVIL of global...
  img
Sunil Kumar 8 days ago

Civil engg has a very bright and promising future, as the construction of new buildings, bridges, flyovers etc will never cease to be erected, thus it shows whether one goes in industry or...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 7 days ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 9 days ago
for cse which nit or iiit is better

It depends on the college you are selecting.You need to see the placement record also.If you get a top college in IIIT rather than NIT.Than its better to choose IIIT.But try first for NIT....

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

IT depends on the NIT or IIT. For CSE it is IIIT Hyderbad > NIT Trichy > IIIT DElhi > NIT suratkal.

vishal 24 days ago

IIIT Hyderbad > NIT Trichy > IIIT DElhi > NIT suratkal.

sajid 10 days ago
sir,i hv scored 182 in jee advanced this year.i belong to general category.what will be my A.I.R.is there any chance for iit?please reply.

To my mind, you should better visit the weblink of the IIT where you wish to be, get to know the cutoff list and then be clear about your rank, so far as the question of reputed institution ...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago

yes there is a chance to get into IIT if u go for branches like engineering physics,marine engineeering,agricultural endineering extra,that too not in top 5 IIT’s

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
what are best books for mathematics and chemistry ?

Best reference Book for PHYSICS is Arihant or H C Verma For Organic chemistry Arihant book is best For inorganic O P Tandon For Maths M L Khanna

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Hi The best books for Maths are: A Das Gupta SL Loney IA Maron For chemistry are IL Finar JD Lee Pradeeps

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago

THE BEST BOOK IN MATHS:R.D.SHarma arihant in chemistry:use arihant

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
View all Questions »