Hi,

1) Aggregate has to be greater than 60%

2) there will be no effect on the admission

3)only  IIT-JEE rank will be consider

Thank You

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Tell me the best test series for jee(mains+adv) 2017. I am a dropper. My tutors told me not to join resonance/allen aits. How is plancess test series?Tell me some best.

IF you Search internet for this question you are going to get different answers. And of coure if you ask in a forum like this you will get the obvious answer . Every forum member is goint to...

Ajay 24 days ago

@ alisha Take askiitian test series , its the excellent one i can say . beacuse there u are getting , topic test , chapter test , part test , bimonthly test , and full test , and also u...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

You may consult NCERT books and consider them as a base plus you may follow competitive books by leading authors like – H C Verma for Physics, O P Tondon for Chemistry and R D Sharma for...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Which book is better for jee understanding physics by dc pandey or concept of physics by hc verma. Suggest me

NO DOUBT HC VERMA IS A VERY GOOD BOOK AS IT CONTAINS A LAREG NUMBER OF COLPETITIVE LEVEL NUMERICALS BUT FOR UNDERSTANDIG CONCEPTS IT IS NOT SO USEFUL AS THEORY CONTENT IS VERY LESS. DC...

SAHIL 3 days ago
sir which branch AND college is better between NIT AGARTALA ------PHYSICS DUAL DEGREE OF BSC AND MSC and JAYPEE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,NOIDA --------COMPUTER SCIENCE sir please ...

Take decision according to the branches you want to take.If you ant to make your career in research or in teaching MSc physics would be a better option but for a decent job in public or...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one year ago
what rank is to get a mechanical branch in iit madras?

850-

Naveen Kumar Karra 8 months ago

IF YOU GOT BELOW 1000 RANK IN JEE-MAIN EXAM, YOU WILL GET MECHANICAL BRANCH IN IIT MADRAS.ALL THE BEST TO GET PLACE IN IIT MADRAS.

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20