FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   can i get some best dvd lectures that would clear concepts

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi,

1) you can get MIT video lectures but not related to IIT, they may help you search for videos

2) you may get  IIT jee rekated videos but not all videos they have subject wise and topic wise so please search for topic related video

Thank You

3 years ago

youtube has abundance of such lectures like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmJV8CHIqFc

also see other lectures from same prof, i hope you will like it

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
tell me everything regarding preparatory course in iit’s .Where do we do our next year preparations?

Hi The preparatory courses in IITs are good programme and it is based on the year long study. At the end of two semester’s based on your performance you get admission in different...
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 days ago

Hi Yes you have full chnaces of getting all the above. You need to score very well in the preparatory courses and based on your performance your branches will be alloted to you. So the...
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 days ago

The preparatory courses in IITs are good programme and it is based on the year long study. At the end of two semester’s based on your performance you get admission in different branches. It ...

sajid 8 days ago
is ozone used to detect double bond in unsaturated org.compound

Yes you may say that ozone is used to check for a double bond or a triple bond. (Ozonolysis of alkynes and alkenes).

RON 25 days ago

of course in presence of Zn it is reductive ozonlysis else it is oxidative ozonlysis

ng29 25 days ago

the concept of oxidative and reductive ozonolysis will clear your doubts

sajid 9 days ago
if my rank would be 51562 in jee main 2015 then i can expect nit calicut

Not Possible. As NIT calicut if the preferred NIT.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago

Umm...it doesn’t seem to be possible...you can try finding out the details for admission at other reputed and renowned institutions offering engg programs...if asked, i may suggest to visit ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

no not possible you can look out for some other institutes that punjab university thapar, JTTu, Lovely professionall university, and JECRC and many more

rahul 7 days ago
i got 75 marks in jee mains and got 88.1% in ap board exams and i belongs to sc category.........then which rank i can have?

You can visit the official website of any of the renowned universities and get to know your rank plus you can find another related information pertaining to admission, eligibility criteria...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago

use the rank predictor tool to know it, but u can get a seat in NIT

Prajwal Kavad 21 days ago

SAY ANSWER

TEJASWINI 25 days ago
I may get ISM Dhanbad . I wanted to ask which of the following branches should i select and why, ECE Electrical Civil Electronics and Instrumentation

All the branches are good. Please look for your interest. Also please check the placement senerio for the previous year from their websites. It will help you a lot.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago
Hi Following is my performance this year: jee mains marks 65 12 th boards: 87% (P-78 C-89 M-80 English-94 C.Sc-94) vit RANK 53,000 thapar - Waiting for 3rd list (19 june) (Narsee Monjee)...

What I can see in the information provided by you is, most of the results are awaited and at some places you didn’t attend the counselling!!! and wherever you did, among them, to my mind,...

Aniket Bagga 20 days ago

recommend private college

grenade 20 days ago

gugrat acpc or upes

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago
View all Questions »