Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

Please tell me the expected cut off for SC category in IIT JEE 2011?????I want to ask whether cut off has increased much since 12 marks are given to all according to IITK answer keys.............. Anyone please reply soon..........I'll be very thankful of him/her............

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

yeah surely it will increase.

But u cannot be sure abt cutoffs till result are out.

They give the cutoffs then.

These are estimated not exact cut offs. N i think it will increase

Plzzzz approve my answer !!!!

4 years ago

Dear Shubham,

It's expected to be around 95-100!!!!!!!

Ya, it may increase, but less chances r there!!!!!!!!!

But, hope for d best!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!     Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 17 hours ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 15 hours ago
Can someone recommend good personal tutors in Bangalore south(Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, BTM) for IIT JEE Physics, Chemistry and Maths? My son is attending one of the premier...

sorry but you cannot find information about personal tutors on this site..........very very sorry again. but you can buy online courses from this site which acts as a personal tutor thanks...

SAHIL 8 days ago

Thanks Sahil for the reply. I am sorry for not understanding the scope of the site. Thanks and regards

Nivant 7 days ago
hiii.iam studing in iit basar..plz give me some instructions to give a seminor!

hii im presently pursuing puc 2 nd year in iiitrkvalley i had gave seminors twice in my previous semester tips while giving seminor : 1.try to maintain eye contact with the students 2.you...

KALYAN 4 months ago

A seminar is the perfect opportunity to learn some skills and hone your craft of communicating effectively .In these activities you will think about what skills are needed to give a good...

vannala shivanand 4 months ago

A seminar is the good opportunity to prove your talent. You must and should utilise it. dont’t get fear. Generally seminars are given in front of many people. When you forgetten an thing...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago
hello sir i am mohit wadhwani selected in EML OF IITJEE EXAM ,I NEED YOUR STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION,I AM DOING MY PREPARATION FORM HOME ONLY ,SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW I GET IT,I AM FROM...

Hi Mohit, Go to this link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx We also provide Online tutoring for IIT JEE, by IITians, for those who study from their home, you can take that...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off