Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

Please tell me the expected cut off for SC category in IIT JEE 2011?????I want to ask whether cut off has increased much since 12 marks are given to all according to IITK answer keys.............. Anyone please reply soon..........I'll be very thankful of him/her............

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

yeah surely it will increase.

But u cannot be sure abt cutoffs till result are out.

They give the cutoffs then.

These are estimated not exact cut offs. N i think it will increase

Plzzzz approve my answer !!!!

4 years ago

Dear Shubham,

It's expected to be around 95-100!!!!!!!

Ya, it may increase, but less chances r there!!!!!!!!!

But, hope for d best!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!     Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 7 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 7 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 18 days ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
Will spot round be conduted this year for admissions in NITs or not also is what expected time will it take place

Dear Student,The information for the same can be seen from the official website of couseling. Please be updated there.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Do you provide chaching for the students for Kishore Vaigyanik and if is yes, what would be the mode for students sitting at a distance?

Yes we do, provide coaching for KVPY.. Its an online based coaching, only you should have online connection along with a laptop/desktop... Rest. you register a demo with our faculty, he will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Yes, It is online interactive platform.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

You may surf for the keyword based links on google, like KVPY coaching centers,last year question papers, solutions etc and you may get an extensive information about your query, and if you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
which college will i got after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced . i belong to general category and uttarakhand student . is nit uk is good

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains and advanced for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

NIT Uttrakhand is quite good but the question is you may crack in over there or not and to confirm it you need to visit the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may be...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off