-High school mathematics by Hall and Knight
-IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

-Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney
-Coordinate geometry by Loney

(Any one)

God Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Dear anirban roy,

The following books are suggested for IIT-JEE(Mathematics)

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• Hope this helped you dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

4 years ago

new pattern iitjee maths by g.k.goyal.......the ultimate 1.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...
    You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
    Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
    You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...
    Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
    dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure
    Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
    what is full of form of iit?
    U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
    Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
    sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
    SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
    SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
    How can I prepare for IIT
    Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
    Soneel Verma 4 months ago
    Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
    Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
    Interested in doing MBA after Btech and that too involves 2 years of work experience after betch to do MBA. What would be good: fields may get IIT Kanpur: Biological Sciences and...
    Hi.. As per the options you have given above, you should go for IIT if finally you have to go for an MBA degree. First of all it actually depends on your interest, which field you are more...
    Sakshi 5 months ago
    As you wanted to do MBA after two year of work exp...then i would like to aDVICE YOU.. IIT R--Metallurgy IIT Kgp--Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture IIT BHU--Metallurgy IIT Kanpur--Biological...
    Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
    Doing an MBA course doesnt depends on the graduation branch. Its purely related to administration. In each and every branch yu’ll have a subject on administration in order to have...
    Avinash 5 months ago
    What are the best specifications of a laptop for an engineering student. What type of laptop to be taken and of which company. Also, what should be the Lifestyle of laptop: Gaming OR...
    Dear Student, According to the today’s choice of students, the minimum specification is as follow. Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB, above 2 GHz of clock cycle. There are many good...
    Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
    sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...
    Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....
    Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
    View all Questions »
    More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
    Attractive Gift
    To Win!!!
    Click Here for details