-Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney
-Coordinate geometry by Loney
-IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna
-I.A.Maron

(Any one)

• VECTORS

-IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

God Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Dear anirban roy,

The following books are suggested for IIT-JEE(Mathematics)

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

• Hope this helped you dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

5 years ago

new pattern iitjee maths by g.k.goyal.......the ultimate 1.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
    Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
      img
    Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 10 months ago
    Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
      img
    Bhavya 24 days ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 25 days ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago
    hello ! i have completed my 10 th and i scored 8.4 cgpa . i want to go for MBBS but i can really scared if will be able to crack AIPMT ! please suggest me some useful guidelines !

Dear student Don’t be afraid to crack AIPMT. Do NCERT well...it’s the key book.Give more stress on Biology because in AIPMT there are 90 questions of it ( both botany and...
      img
    Bhavya one month ago
    The quantity of heat which must be supplied to decompose a compound into its element is equal to the heat evolved during the formation of that compound from the elements". This statement is ...

The answer is Lavoisier and Laplace law : states that “T he quantity of heat which must be supplied to decompose a compound into its element is equal to the heat evolved during the...

divya 12 days ago
    Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
    View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
    • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
    • View Details
    Get extra R 3,000 off
    USE CODE: CART20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
    • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
    • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
    USE CODE: CART20