ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have started my iit jee preparation and iam in class 11 can u give me a time table .My school is from 11 to 4:30.i like to study mostly in the morning

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anirban, 

Please utilize the format below to plan your days.

Fill up the timetable with activities. A sample of these activities is

Wake up / Off to sleep – These times should be closest to our biological clock for maximum efficiency. The human body is designed to operate efficiently in the day time. Try to sleep by 12 midnight (latest).

School, Tuition/Coaching, Travel time

Brush, bath, toilet, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

Spend at least 7 hours in sleep every day

Take out a minimum of 45 minutes in physical activities like Sports, yoga, exercise everyday. You can club this activity with friends. SMS, talking with friends on cellphone etc shoul dbe limited to 30 minutes per day.

Do not spend more than 45 minutes in TV, internet, video games etc.

Daily Timetable*:

Time School day Holiday / Sunday Recommended
6     Time to wake up
12 (Noon)
12 (midnight) Time to sleep
1am
Total Time (T1) (T2)

* Make changes to the timetable, as and when necessary!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav 2 months ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 17 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 16 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 17 days ago
parabola part 4 doubts

Why tangent? It would take you more time to solve the eqn. Completion of squares of eqn of circle will give you centre and radius. (-2L,0) and radius(2L) Solve for points of intersection of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

Try finding the centre and radius of the circle. (Centre is negative and passes through origin). Also, find the point of intersection of circle and parabola, which will give 2 values. One is...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

i am not getting the answer....i have attached my approach sheet also along with the question....please look into that and tell me what is wrong.....and please give me the ANSWER....

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 6 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 6 months ago
View all Questions »