Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i have started my iit jee preparation and iam in class 11 can u give me a time table .My school is from 11 to 4:30.i like to study mostly in the morning

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anirban, 

Please utilize the format below to plan your days.

Fill up the timetable with activities. A sample of these activities is

Wake up / Off to sleep – These times should be closest to our biological clock for maximum efficiency. The human body is designed to operate efficiently in the day time. Try to sleep by 12 midnight (latest).

School, Tuition/Coaching, Travel time

Brush, bath, toilet, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

Spend at least 7 hours in sleep every day

Take out a minimum of 45 minutes in physical activities like Sports, yoga, exercise everyday. You can club this activity with friends. SMS, talking with friends on cellphone etc shoul dbe limited to 30 minutes per day.

Do not spend more than 45 minutes in TV, internet, video games etc.

Daily Timetable*:

Time School day Holiday / Sunday Recommended
6     Time to wake up
12 (Noon)
12 (midnight) Time to sleep
Total Time (T1) (T2)

* Make changes to the timetable, as and when necessary!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.
You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 4 months ago
what is the average package of in pharmacetius from iit-bhu
You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...
I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000
Imran 4 months ago
Sir, Please give me the preference order for the following on the basis of future scope and placements:- Chemical engineering at DTU, environmental engineering at DTU, CSE/ECE at manipal...
1)ECE+MBA at Thapar university 2)Chemical engineering at DTU, 3)environmental engineering at DTU 4)CSE/ECE at manipal university 5)Oil technology, Leather technology, Food technology,...
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Thapar and DTU both stand atop, you can simply visit the weblinks of both along with certain other reputed institutions like – ITM Uni, Gurgaon,.........................Galgotias Uni,...
should i gor for gurukul kangri ece or manipal ece?
Dear student, Manipal will be a better choice you are getting same branch in both the colleges
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Manipal stands atop between the two, otherwise you may compare and contrast some other leading institutions too, like – JJTU, Jhunjhunu,....................Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details