Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have started my iit jee preparation and iam in class 11 can u give me a time table .My school is from 11 to 4:30.i like to study mostly in the morning

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anirban, 

Please utilize the format below to plan your days.

Fill up the timetable with activities. A sample of these activities is

Wake up / Off to sleep – These times should be closest to our biological clock for maximum efficiency. The human body is designed to operate efficiently in the day time. Try to sleep by 12 midnight (latest).

School, Tuition/Coaching, Travel time

Brush, bath, toilet, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

Spend at least 7 hours in sleep every day

Take out a minimum of 45 minutes in physical activities like Sports, yoga, exercise everyday. You can club this activity with friends. SMS, talking with friends on cellphone etc shoul dbe limited to 30 minutes per day.

Do not spend more than 45 minutes in TV, internet, video games etc.

Daily Timetable*:

Time School day Holiday / Sunday Recommended
6     Time to wake up
12 (Noon)
12 (midnight) Time to sleep
1am
Total Time (T1) (T2)

* Make changes to the timetable, as and when necessary!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta 21 days ago
will you please suggest me anything about IIT?How it is useful in our career?

Getting into the IIT’s will make you a true scholar with respect to academics as well as extra curricular activities too. You are free there to work on your ideas and the labs are also...
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 days ago

Dear student, IITs are world best engineering colleges to study in. IT will give a boost to ur career like anything.... Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 9 months ago
sir,i have exam on 10 th-april.my cast is o.c.how many marks should i get to get eee seat in nit thiruchirapalli if i get 96% of marks in board exams.

Atleast 230-240 marks outof 360.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, if you got 250 marks outof 360 marks you will get definitely eee seat in nit...................all the best......................................

raj kumar 29 days ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
How to get mbbs as usual ?? :??y87ggp897tg68fyutfut

Hi Dear MBBS is not usual. Could you please clarify what you want to ask? Well if you are preparing for medical exams, you can find study material here...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off