Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

i have scored really bad in iit jee 2011

marks are around 197 ..what will be my rank..and will i get any branch anywhere in 2nd round of counselling ??? i m of general category

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Pallav, 

Firstly, I must tell u that ur selection is in danger zone, but anything can happen!!!!!!!   Hope for d best!!!!!!!

Also, if u get selected, then u can only fill ISM or BHU!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approe by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!! 

5 years ago

hey dear

it is INDIA. There is everything for sc/st/obc. 

Nothing 4 general candidate,

Regret to say but u will get a lower rank.

i hav also given iit exam, same marks and same position

HOPE U LIKE MY ANSWER...................!!

WHY THESE STUPID RESERVED CATEGORIES TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING FROM OUR HAND................??

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study.... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal one month ago
A ball of mass 200g is moving with velocity 30×1000000 cm/s. If we locate the base ball wolith an error equal in magnitude to the 1 of the light used(5000 Armstrong) how will the uncertainty...

Hii At such high speed mass wil be variable . So normal newtonian mechanics cant be applied . You might consider heisenberg uncertanity principle but that will not be applicable . So just...
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...

Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.

Anabhra one year ago
what is the scope after doing engineering chemistry?

Good scope if u want to do higher studies, research or teaching line Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Go for higher studies in the same direction, therafter you may choose to be a scientist and there are number of avenues for being a scientist in chemistry or chemicals, else you may choose...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply

As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.

Akshit Matthew one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off