DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have scored really bad in iit jee 2011

marks are around 197 ..what will be my rank..and will i get any branch anywhere in 2nd round of counselling ??? i m of general category

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Pallav, 

Firstly, I must tell u that ur selection is in danger zone, but anything can happen!!!!!!!   Hope for d best!!!!!!!

Also, if u get selected, then u can only fill ISM or BHU!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approe by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!! 

3 years ago

hey dear

it is INDIA. There is everything for sc/st/obc. 

Nothing 4 general candidate,

Regret to say but u will get a lower rank.

i hav also given iit exam, same marks and same position

HOPE U LIKE MY ANSWER...................!!

WHY THESE STUPID RESERVED CATEGORIES TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING FROM OUR HAND................??

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 19 days ago

Thank you sir!

RON 19 days ago
What are stars?

A star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity. Stars are gigantic balls of gas, mostly hydrogen gas. There is so much gas and other material that the gravity of this...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 13 days ago

Charles has explained a star but just to clarify one point a star is NEVER a planet. Check this from Cornell- sounds a reliable enough source for me :-) And incidentally it looks like their...

vikas yadav 9 days ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
I am a class 11 student and I attend vidyamandir classes Anand Vihar. I have also opted for Non attending school. I am getting 180-200 in mock tests. How should i sharpen myself? How much...

concentration on board is necessary for getting good rank in jee main and securing government college so that preparation of advance will be good and tension free. just do modules of vmc...

ng29 2 months ago

You can even work harder and get good guidence and online coaching from clear-concepts

clearconcepts 2 months ago
Hi! I didnot receive the VITEEE 2015 online slot booking password till now. Can u pls guide me what should I do to get the password. Kindly provide me the procedrure if any

Hi Student, Dont get panic. Please visit the official website of VITEE. You have the contact details for custumer service. Please inform the same and retrieve the password
  img
Harishwar 9 days ago

Hi student, Please go their website and try to contact the people who conduct the test thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago
how the marking skeem is there?

Hello Student, Pls specify marking scheme of which exam you are talking about ? Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
View all Questions »