DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have scored really bad in iit jee 2011

marks are around 197 ..what will be my rank..and will i get any branch anywhere in 2nd round of counselling ??? i m of general category

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Pallav, 

Firstly, I must tell u that ur selection is in danger zone, but anything can happen!!!!!!!   Hope for d best!!!!!!!

Also, if u get selected, then u can only fill ISM or BHU!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approe by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!! 

4 years ago

hey dear

it is INDIA. There is everything for sc/st/obc. 

Nothing 4 general candidate,

Regret to say but u will get a lower rank.

i hav also given iit exam, same marks and same position

HOPE U LIKE MY ANSWER...................!!

WHY THESE STUPID RESERVED CATEGORIES TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING FROM OUR HAND................??

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
m ayush dis year JEE MAINS – 195 …. MP BOARD 12TH – 85.2%.... JEE ADVANCE – 182 ….. (OBC) ….... any of d IITs or NITs ..??

You can have NITs, for IITs, just wait for the result...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

You have pretty good chances to be at an IIt but to get into an NIT one need to appear in JEE advanced.....side by side you can also visit renowned colleges’ and universities’ weblinks to...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

Sir will u plz let me know which nit will i get for cs

Ayush Patidar 13 days ago
I am getting 222 marks in JEE Advanced 2015 and OBC category, Kindly help me choose good branch in good college. Kindly also suggest preference order Regards

GOOD SCORE ANIKET AS THIS PAPER WAS very unexpected in all aspects as last year cut off for ur category was 32% , so definitely u will get into iit but i will reccomend u to wait for...

ng29 one month ago

Congrats for your good score..to my mind you can get into an IIT/NIT and any of the leading institutions of the country....if I had to suggest. then I may tell you to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

Your expected score in JEE Advanced is decent, and if you want to know more pls call on the Careers 360 Helpline : 011-40360360.

Pallavi 22 days ago
sir,if i score around 180 in jee main..and 93-95% in cbse board then what wiill be my expected rank in jee MAIN...??

It’s very difficult to get into top NIT’s.there are top universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,good scholarship,enhance your communication skills. The universities ...

abhinaipadachuru 11 days ago

you will surely get an nit seat for sure

sajid 13 days ago

and sir, i am general category...

soham mondal 11 months ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??

Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »