FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i have scored really bad in iit jee 2011

marks are around 197 ..what will be my rank..and will i get any branch anywhere in 2nd round of counselling ??? i m of general category

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Pallav, 

Firstly, I must tell u that ur selection is in danger zone, but anything can happen!!!!!!!   Hope for d best!!!!!!!

Also, if u get selected, then u can only fill ISM or BHU!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approe by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!! 

4 years ago

hey dear

it is INDIA. There is everything for sc/st/obc. 

Nothing 4 general candidate,

Regret to say but u will get a lower rank.

i hav also given iit exam, same marks and same position

HOPE U LIKE MY ANSWER...................!!

WHY THESE STUPID RESERVED CATEGORIES TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING FROM OUR HAND................??

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 10 days ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 9 days ago
i want jipmers qn paaper bitch

Search in google for jipmer previous year question papers. You will get atleast 4 previous year question papers.

Adarsh 2 months ago

go and die

Akshay M S 3 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
View all Questions »