Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

jee cutoff seems to be raised so please tell me my rank for 228 marks!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear student,

You may get a rank in 1500-2500/

5 years ago

Around 6000-7000.dude u will get brnches in it bhu and ism dhanbad.And arch in old iits.Bst of luck!!

5 years ago

U can get a rank rnd 5100-6500

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I have dropped 1 year for the coaching of IIT JEE. My father was told by some of his friends that in campus selection,droppers are given low preference. Is it true??

Dear Friend, it is just a misconception of some people, how can it be true that a high performance student may be neglected just because of a reason that he is a dropper??? NO. not at all,...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

@ adarsh there is no such preference to the non dropper student that the dropper student , Even the people who will come to the college for recruiting the students they even donot have...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago

no friend there is no such thing. the high you score the more preference you get, no matter you drop a year or not best of luck thanks

SAHIL 16 days ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 11 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi one month ago
Sir I am in class 12 and I am going to appear in jee 2016 and my basic of class 11 is not clear so how to prepare for jee in just 5 months of prepration

Inorganic chemistry - do regular revision (if possible) class 12 th portion on workind day and 11 th portion on holidays. Mathematics - requires solving more and more problems Buy previous...

Albin Jijo 8 months ago

Same problem here dude.I am also in class 12 and dont started for preparing JEE. I prepared a plan. But i bought some books & i am going to buy some more books for preparing for JEE in this ...

Albin Jijo 8 months ago
tiemenn’s synthesis

The Reimer–Tiemann reaction is a chemical reaction used for the ortho-formylation of phenols; with the simplest example being the conversion of phenol to salicylaldehyde. The reaction...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
I’m expecting a score of 510 in neet phase 1 exam. Will I get a good mbbs college with tgis score?

ur rank would be in the range of 6k-8k there are 52k seats u would get into a decent college u could verify ur rank using one of the rank predictors(aakash,resonance, med careers 360) BEST...

Beenu Mathew one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off