DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

jee cutoff seems to be raised so please tell me my rank for 228 marks!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear student,

You may get a rank in 1500-2500/

4 years ago

Around 6000-7000.dude u will get brnches in it bhu and ism dhanbad.And arch in old iits.Bst of luck!!

4 years ago

U can get a rank rnd 5100-6500

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 20 days ago
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
which is the best branch in iit?

According to placements CSE
  img
Avinash one month ago

All the best for your future
  img
Avinash one month ago

All branches are good in IITs just chose a branch in which u are intrested , then u will enjoy your studies. thnk you plz approve if u are satisfied

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
how to become a topper

If you study anything by concentrating actively it will last forever.! Give your best.
  img
Komal 2 months ago

Doing hard work is the key to success.

Adarsh one month ago
I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...

Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago

Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.

Anabhra 22 days ago
View all Questions »