DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

jee cutoff seems to be raised so please tell me my rank for 228 marks!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear student,

You may get a rank in 1500-2500/

4 years ago

Around 6000-7000.dude u will get brnches in it bhu and ism dhanbad.And arch in old iits.Bst of luck!!

4 years ago

U can get a rank rnd 5100-6500

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash one month ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew one month ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
is aerospace engineering & aeronautical engineering one and the same?

Aeronautical Engineering is thought of as a branch of Aerospace Engineering. Aeronautical deals with devices that stay within the Earth's atmosphere, while Aerospace can deal with any...
  img
Avinash one month ago
Can we select our IITcollege after clearing th entrance exam?

after clearing the iit exam u will get ur rank and on the basis of ur rank u will get admission to iit theere will be a counselling for candidates who had cleared the exam and u will have...

ng29 4 months ago

Yes if u have the desired rank . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 4 months ago
for 2015

No questions...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift