Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

p bahadur or rc mukherjee or op tandon for chemistry . i need it for good practice for iit

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

o.p tabdon..

5 years ago

P.BAHADUR IS THE BEST FOR IIT.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in jee mains and also I’hve got 98% in 12 th examination(Andhra Pradesh Board) . And I am OBC.What is my general and obc rank rank that I’ll get in jee mains?

yeah thats our nearest estimation and its 99% correct Now check the opening and closing rank of NITS in ECE branch .. IF eg ur rank = 16388 opening rank of NIT warangal ECE= 5000 closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

Sir,Is the rank predictor provided in your website is real or fake? If it is right then I’ve got estimated rank of 16388 , OBC category rank is 3690.Then in which NIT’s I could get E.C.E...

harish 20 days ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 11 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 11 months ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul one month ago
HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy one month ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul one month ago
i have been alotted nit surathkal mechanical engineering in 2 nd round if seat allocation. i missed iit kanpur bs chemistry and iit gandhinagar material science engineering by 80 ranks and...

IITs are comparatively better in terms of academics. Also it will give you the brand value. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes, you can check their official website regarding placements.
  img

IIT Kanpur > NIT Surat > IIT Gandhinagar.
  img
I got 31951 air and 703 sc category rank can I get ece in war angel?

Its bit tough to get ECE in NITW for your rank. Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

see the opening and closing rank.

vb 10 months ago
i am now in class 9 and i am finishing my class 9 in next month can i start the preperation for aiims from now and which books should i follow now?

Hello student, Preparation for anything requires a good knowledge of any topic. Whatever you are learning, you need to see the detailed study of that particular topic in detailed book as...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off