Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

p bahadur or rc mukherjee or op tandon for chemistry . i need it for good practice for iit

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

o.p tabdon..

4 years ago

P.BAHADUR IS THE BEST FOR IIT.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

will you please suggest me anything about IIT?How it is useful in our career?

Getting into the IIT’s will make you a true scholar with respect to academics as well as extra curricular activities too. You are free there to work on your ideas and the labs are also...
  img
Suraj Prasad 12 days ago

Dear student, IITs are world best engineering colleges to study in. IT will give a boost to ur career like anything.... Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago
suppose if i qualify jee advanced with a least rank and want to one more attempt next year can i do like that

Dear Student, Jee advanced can be attempted two times in consecutive. Also one with 12 th and other after 12 th . Please refer to the eligibility criteria if you are still having any doubt.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
sir can u please tell me about ECE branch and the subjects it contains in brief and also what are the various oppurtunities in ECE

ECE mainly deals with the following subjects: digital electronics and logic design, fundamentals of communication engineering, electronic circuits, signals and systems, power electronics,...

venkateshrs 4 months ago

Dear Kalyan, If you choose ECE branch in engineering you can get job easily and it is very easy branch and you can perform very well if you are must interest in the branch.

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

Dear Kalyan, There is many job opurtunities for ECE branch and very huge compitation will be there so please carefull with them. You have to improve your skills in Physics as well as Maths. ...

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
My JEE ADVANCE rank is 8997..and JEE MAIN rank is 28223...But in JOSAA mock seat allocation i am getting NIT Durgapur-Biotech...will i get an IIT?

Dear student You category rank also matters for IIT. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Difficult for you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

For IIT it is quite difficult to predict, if you have got NIT Durgapur, there can be no furthe change in it as once seat is allocated from the backend, there can be no change at all,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off