ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

p bahadur or rc mukherjee or op tandon for chemistry . i need it for good practice for iit

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

o.p tabdon..

4 years ago

P.BAHADUR IS THE BEST FOR IIT.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 12 days ago
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma yesterday
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

5 hours ago
sir i m really in need of ur help …. atually my rank is 4965 in general and i m oc..according to the previous year ranks i may get jodhpur mech,iit guwahati design,iit kharagpur...

If you are not particular about branch go as IIT G, IIT Kgp, IIT R then go for new IITs but if it is the other way choose according to branch ec ee cs mech etc
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

dont see salary or scope and all , just select the branch in which you are intrested

Prajwal Kavad 6 days ago

go for wat you are intrested in

Prajwal Kavad 6 days ago
years in which iit jee was organised by iit madras

Hi IIT JEE 2010 is being organised by IIT Madras, so was in the years 2002, 1997, 1993 Regards, Rajat Askiitians.com Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
i am in class 10 how should i start my preparation for iit from now

i feel 10th is not the correct time to start directly preparing for jee ( i.e reading 11th and 12th class material). instead you can work on simple maths, aptitude questions , logical...
  img
Komal 22 days ago

For best preparation for IIT,JEE,11th and 12th .Use m-learning through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be ...

rashmi matera 14 days ago

If you have time and if you are capable of understanding concepts by your self then its excellent because it will help you in future.In future also there are many universities which will...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago
View all Questions »