ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is my rank going to be for 229 marks according to new key please tell me if can get cs/eee/mech. at iit hyderabad

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya ,You have chances ..

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

7x/2 = (e^f^-1(x) + 6/7 - 6/7 - 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) 7x/2 = 1 - (6/7 + 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply by 2: 7x = 2 - (12/7 + 7)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply numerator and denominator by...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
jee advance marks;156, expected rank

Score is not much encouraging, still you can use askiitians rank predictor and get to know the actual picture or you can simply visit the official website of any leading IIT to check out...

2015 years ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?

yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

5 from each subject?

Samrat one year ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

ofcourse bonus is give to all candidates and three questions are bonus approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

It is a very normal and understood thing that if there is something problematic in a test and the students get vocal about it or show any discrepancy for the same then for sure yes the...

Aniket Bagga 20 days ago

thanx...kindly go through a question asked in jee main 2015..question no. 75 as per set D .there are 2 aspects of question all have different answers according to aakash and allen its...

iitian 2 months ago
i got 152 marks in jee mains 2015. could i get a seat in NIT TIRUCHURAPALLI? I belong to andhra pradesh general category.

To get into an NIT one needs to appear in Advance or quite promising score in mains....well you better check the cutoff list at the official website of that very NIT where you wish to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

if u need nit tiruchurapalli u have 2 get a rank below 4000 in worest case 4 dat u need u have ipe marks about 985 u cant even dream 4 it unless u have such ipe marks good...

Nicho priyatham 24 days ago

visit the official page of your desired nit and check the cut off list to get in nit tirucurapalli you have to get rank below 5000 hope for the best

sajid 9 days ago
View all Questions »