DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what is my rank going to be for 229 marks according to new key please tell me if can get cs/eee/mech. at iit hyderabad

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya ,You have chances ..

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
How is Electrical Power and Automation Branch of IIT Delhi. what is the scope of this branch. Alternatively, i may get Mechanical and Maths and computing in IIT Kanpur or CSE in Guwhati or...

Prefer CSE. Electrical P. and Automation at IIT D is also a good option. Depending upon your interset choose between IIT D and IIT K. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

Scope of EEPA is also good. but as the average salary offered to an CSE engg. is comparatively higher. Rest all depends upon your interest.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

Sir, you have given all the options. if I prefer CSE then Guwahati or BHU are the options. But if I choose between IIT Delhi and Kanpur and EEPA or Mech/ MNC are the options. so which one...

Pradeep Mangal 29 days ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?

Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

I am from Chandigarh.

shaan 24 days ago
Going to join NIT (Trichy,Warangal,Surathkal) any of the 3. I am joining CSE. I have no prior experience in coding etc. Are the following specifications: Processor : Intel i3 RAM: 4GB HDD : ...

Yes enough. Enjoy there.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Well all the three institutions mentioned by you are quite good, choose any of the three, but don’t make haste about the configuration of the Laptop, immediately you may not require it, get ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

try to get i5 that will be better

Prajwal Kavad 18 days ago
View all Questions »