Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

what is my rank going to be for 229 marks according to new key please tell me if can get cs/eee/mech. at iit hyderabad

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya ,You have chances ..

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best ..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

the directions of three forces 10N,20N AND 30N ACTING AT A POINT ARE PARALLEL TO THE SIDES OF AN EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE TAKEN IN ORDER.The magnitude of ther resultant is?

Hii All the forces are acting at an angle of 120 . Use vector law of addition . divide the forces along coordinate axis with proper direction values , You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
the sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometre can be increased by? if germaniuum is to be doped eith donor impurity, then the donor atom should be? 1 tetravalent 2 pentavalent 3 trivalent 4 ...

Hii It depend upon the impurity that you want to make .the answer can be either tetravalent or pentavent giving rise to either p type or n type semiconductor
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL one month ago
can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not

Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/paper-pattern.html keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...

SAHIL 3 months ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 can i expect anything at jaypee noida ?

You can try for it. Best of luck. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

no try say yes or no

Damini Parihar one year ago
Best book for maths for jee main and advance self study

You can visit this link to find out required books for JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED ”www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx”
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off