Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what is my rank going to be for 229 marks according to new key please tell me if can get cs/eee/mech. at iit hyderabad

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya ,You have chances ..

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-counselling.html

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best ..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL 3 days ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 9 months ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad 16 days ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3)...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 6 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
sir last year in sc maximum cutoff was 455 and minimum was 290..so maximum cutoff mean the person whu got highest in sc category has 455 marks ? in neet 1 i have 520 marks in sc caetegory...

Hii I think you have fair chances of getting government colleges from NEET. Congraulations on your achievement
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

@ pratik | for sure , rest assure that u can easily get a good govt colleges on the besic of your neet 1 score . " if u have 520 marks in sc catagory , then u are elligible for top colleges ...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago
i had completed my 1 st year ec from mits gwalior and given jee mains 2016 for betterment . and after that I am geting sgsits indore from ec , should I take it ?????

HI PRANAV I DONOT THINK YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR COLLEGE THIS TIME. WHEN WE COMPARE BOTH OF STREAMS AND COLLEGES ON BASIS OF PLACEMENT THEY DONOT SHOW A GREAT DIFFERENCE AND CAN BE GIVEN...

SAHIL 10 days ago

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off