Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

i am a general categry student.....n i am getting 233 marks in IIT-JEE 2011 after adding 3 bonus marks. wil i get a rank gud enuf to join any of the IITs including the new IITs. Which branch can i hope to get in the old IITs?????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

In old IITs you can expect CST in IITG.....

Some decent branches in IIT Kgp....

Please dont take paper pulp engg in IITR

Approve if u like :)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta one month ago
I would like to order for KVPY study material. How do I do it online ?

Dear student You can go to the following link and order the material. http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/study-material-kvpy.html
  img
Bhavya 23 days ago

Dear student, You can order books from Amazon.com Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago
which college is better ymca or deen bandhu chottu ram, murthal

of course YMCA its 10times better than DCRUST.

Anonymous 4 months ago

YMCA

Abhishek Ranjan 10 months ago
which molecule is more polar. H-F or H-Br? In terms of electronegativity, F is more electronegative than Br, hence it attracts the shaired pair of electrons closer than Br, hence HF should...

Dipole moment= q*d (charge*distance) Here H-F molecule is more polar since electronegativity dominates in case of halogens. Thus the treand of dipole moment is H-F (1.8D) >H-Cl...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off