DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I am getting 224 marks according to iit solutions. what rank ? what branch?which iit?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Mandar,

U can expect to be around 8000-9000!!!!!!!!

U can opt any good branch in IT-BHU or ISM-Dhanbad or in any new IIT!!!!!  Or u can take a outdated branch in old IITs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!!   Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

u wold get rnd 7800- 8500.so only is b.arch

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma 17 days ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep 20 days ago
I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago
sir, i have been alloted mnit jaipur civil and bits goa/hyderabad msc biology, plz help me which to choose, i am from rajasthan. also interested incs so getting cs in bits after 1 year with ...

Don’t be tensed, rather try to be single minded first, what is your actual dream, just make oout that, otherwise MNIT Jaipur and BITS Hyderabad is surely a good choice, and if you feel like ...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

sir, i am a dropper, it was my last chance, so preferably i am interested in cs, so which should i take for better future prospects and is getting a dual worth?? highly obliged..

akash pareek 10 days ago
cse in shibpur and electrical in dtu which one is better ?

Branch wise CSE is better, but DTU is ranked above Shibpur. Please take your own decision. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »