Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I am getting 224 marks according to iit solutions. what rank ? what branch?which iit?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Mandar,

U can expect to be around 8000-9000!!!!!!!!

U can opt any good branch in IT-BHU or ISM-Dhanbad or in any new IIT!!!!!  Or u can take a outdated branch in old IITs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!!   Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

u wold get rnd 7800- 8500.so only is b.arch

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal yesterday

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL yesterday
what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL 16 days ago
Dear Sir, I need to know which engg. college is better(in terms of placements,faculty and infrastucture) JUIT,Waknaghat or SKIT,Jaipur .

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

hi nikhil SKIT, JAIPUR IS THE BEST AVAILABLE OPTION FOR YOU AT THIS TIME. ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT OF COLLEGE IS GOOD. THERE IS A GOOD INFRASTRUCTURE AS WELL. FROM THE LAST TWO YEARS , THERE...

SAHIL 15 days ago
my dear friends and respected teachers, my interest is electronical engineering.I like and i have very much interest at ece.But i have no deep subject regarding physics .But now also i can...

Dear Naveen, Please do what your heart says go in that way and ECE is a good branch but you have to improve your skills. Read and understand the concept first next write on the paper what...

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago
Which is the best IIT for civil engineering? I have got a rank 2698 in jee advanced 2016. So what are the other suitable options in IITs for me?

Dear Student, you must pay a visit to the official website of JEE Advanced and check the merit list and cutoff over there, also keep an eye on schedule of counseling rounds and find out...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hello, iit means any one good.because that is iit.congrats for your rank.............................all the best.............................

raj one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off