I am getting 224 marks according to iit solutions. what rank ? what branch?which iit?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Mandar,

U can expect to be around 8000-9000!!!!!!!!

U can opt any good branch in IT-BHU or ISM-Dhanbad or in any new IIT!!!!!  Or u can take a outdated branch in old IITs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!!   Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

u wold get rnd 7800- 8500.so only is b.arch

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 days ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
can a student refer dinesh objective books for iit level in physics and chemistry instead of using o.p. tandon or j.d. lee .or pradeep ?

Dinesh Objective books are good but the stress on concepts on these books are less, whereas O.P Tandon or J.D.Lee gives focus fon concepts in a pretty good way. Fo IIT JEE, you need to put...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.

There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
My daughter has AIR 1062 and State Rank 110 (Delhi) in IIT JEE Mains. What should she opt for Computer Science in NSIT or Computer Science in DTU or Computer Science in NIT ?

If u want best career for her, go for CSE at NSIT. Its best in NCR. Atmosphere and studies are also very good at NSIT. Placement is best after old IITs and BITS- Pilani

Varun Kumar one year ago

coe at nsit is much better student crowd at nsit is very nice i have experienced it but now iam leaving :-D

amit phogat one year ago

CSE in DTU best,,,if u want good placements,, ALL D BEST<< Plz approve my answer,,

Ayush Bhadauria one year ago
sir,i have scored 105 in jee adv.2014. I belong to sc category. what would be my category rank?

You can predict your rank in JEE Advanced with the help of the following provided link. Compare your rank with previous year cut-off of various institutes. This will give you an idea of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
View all Questions »