Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

I am getting 224 marks according to iit solutions. what rank ? what branch?which iit?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Mandar,

U can expect to be around 8000-9000!!!!!!!!

U can opt any good branch in IT-BHU or ISM-Dhanbad or in any new IIT!!!!!  Or u can take a outdated branch in old IITs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!!   Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

u wold get rnd 7800- 8500.so only is b.arch

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the top 20 percentile of Bihar board this year?

Hii this can be obtained at the official website of Either JEE or Bihar board secondary results
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal one month ago
could you please tell me the list of books required for aiims mbbs?

There are so many books avaliable in market. u can follow any one of your convenience. choose the books which will be better to understand at u.. it should be equiped with practice question ...

Umakant biswal 9 months ago
Dear Sir, I would like to ask you that whether one can prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE & BITS at the same time. If yes then how & if no then why?

Dear sarma You can very well prepear for IIT JEE ,AIEEE, & BITs at the same time.because for all the exam is almost same and if you are prepearing for one then you have to give onlt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Is cengage series for pcm (all subjects) is enough to practice for iit . I want to complete my practice only from one book along with ncert . Will this be ok. Also i am facing problems in...

hi anushka yes this series is enough to crack iit if you practice ncert along with it. but i think you should solve ncert exemplar also along with both of them. no problem if you are facing ...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off