Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir,

im getting 288+12 in iit jee 2011 could u plz tell me whether i would electrical engineering

plzzzzzzzzzz do rerly at the earliest

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

u can most probably expect ur rank within 2000. with this rank yuo can get elctrical engg easily.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Dear sir, I have selected for SC preparatory classes, a) if I fail,in preparatory classes after 1 year, will I be eligible for NIT admissions with 2016 JEE mains score? b) for how many...

No you would be allotted a branch also at respective college like civil..... for the next year exam, if you modify the rank, then you would be considered for counselling otherwise you have...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

Greetungs Shiri.Saurabh H Kumar, may the Almighty bless you abundantly. It is very painful to say that your answer was more sarcastic then a plain reply to the underprivileged who has not...

Subhash Baki 6 days ago

Greetings Sir, thank you for your reply. Kindly be specific as we look upon for our guidance. Can you be more elaborate

Subhash Baki 8 days ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 10 months ago
who designed the national flag??

The national flag, adopted in 1947, is based on the flag of the Indian National Congress, designed by Pingali Venkayya. The flag is a horizontal tricolour of "deep saffron" at the ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir,AIIMS or AIPMT both are same? I gave 10th class Exam. I confused that I take AIPMT couching or countinue with 11th 12th . Can I give AIIMS exam after couching of AIPMT or exam of AIPMT

Hello Student Don't get confuse! After schooling, students go for various courses. If you want to pursue MBBS or other medical courses, you need to give medical entrance exams. AIPMT is...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago
dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking ...my base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve...

Dear vipasha first you should thing why your base is not clear ,either you have not got right guidence or you have not worked hard. now start from the beginning.and give double effort than...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off