MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir,

im getting 288+12 in iit jee 2011 could u plz tell me whether i would electrical engineering

plzzzzzzzzzz do rerly at the earliest

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

u can most probably expect ur rank within 2000. with this rank yuo can get elctrical engg easily.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew one month ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

SHANMUKESHWAR 3 days ago

L GOUSE BASHA 3 days ago

GANESH BABU 3 days ago
how to crack aiims easily

C buddy... nothing in this world comes without hard work...so work hard even I m preparing for aiims.. n even I at times feel ..this.. so just keep faith in or work.. if u want we can...

Akhila joshi 5 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 3 months ago
how should i study to get 10 cgpa in first year at iit kanpur

Share QuestionTwitterFacebookGoogle+Related TopicsEducation Higher EducationHow do I get a 10 CGPA in Btech 1st year?2 Answers [Mayank Sinha] Mayank Sinha, Jack of many things 1 upvote by...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Its a smart study and jst get the grip on all first yr topics and you should work out as you did the same for JEE and also depends on how you should deal with professors too (not always) so...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Be regular, attentive and solve all the problems given in the class on time. Have a regular rutine for the study.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
how to become a topper

If you study anything by concentrating actively it will last forever.! Give your best.
  img
Komal 3 months ago

Doing hard work is the key to success.

Adarsh 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers