Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir,

im getting 288+12 in iit jee 2011 could u plz tell me whether i would electrical engineering

plzzzzzzzzzz do rerly at the earliest

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

u can most probably expect ur rank within 2000. with this rank yuo can get elctrical engg easily.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL 4 days ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 10 days ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma one year ago
I am going to appear for NEET- 2 exam this year.if you kindly tell me how much should i score to assure my place in medical colleges???

@ sohini If u are going to appear neet phase 2 then try to score at least 500 above to ensure a seat in good govt medical college , this year private college also included in the system of...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi sohini you should score at least 470++ marks to assure your seat in a good medical college. i hope you can achieve your goal with warm regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
what should i choose chemical at MANIT-bhopal or cse at sgsits indore,in terms of placement ?

MANIT Bhopal is an NIT so definitely you will get a better exposure for overall development.However, Chemical industry is not as promising as IT industry. So, doing a BTech in CSE degree...
  img
Ankit one month ago

Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the aspects, so, if you get either of the two, it is certainly an achievement, just make sure where you wish to pursue your degree. You...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?

Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off