Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

sir,

im getting 288+12 in iit jee 2011 could u plz tell me whether i would electrical engineering

plzzzzzzzzzz do rerly at the earliest

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

u can most probably expect ur rank within 2000. with this rank yuo can get elctrical engg easily.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am a repeater for IITJEE2016. Am I supposed to apply for jee mains 2016 with the same photos and few details that I applied for my first attempt?

Dear Student, Yes you can but the details must be correct. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 18 days ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 22 days ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 20 days ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 20 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
WHAR ARE THE best college for nuclear engineering in india

IT IS A GOOD SCIENTIFIC BRANCH BUT NOT A GOOD SCOPE IN INDIA SUM OF GOOD NUCLER COLLEGES ARE IN INDIA ARE Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University- School of Technology, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

the below listed are the top rated inst asked for by you:-Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University- School of Technology, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) Raisan Village , Gandhinagar (Gandhinagar Dist.) ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
what is the furture scope in haking

Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
  img

As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off