Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

SIR, I AM GETTING 127 MARKS IN JEE 2011 IN SC CATEGORY. PLEASE TELL ME MY EXPECTED RANK IN SC CATEGORY?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Ashish,

Ur expected category rank is about 100!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

YOU DONT DESERVE TO TALK ABOUT IIT's WITH SUCH A LOW SCORE SC/ST MUST HAVE NO RESERVATION

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 hours ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra 15 days ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
hi friend , there is difference between jee main syllabus and jee advanced syllabus

Dear STudent, As such there is very slight difference inbetween the syllabus. Some few very less important topics are not included in the advanced syllabus. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

HI SIR THE DIFFERENCE JEE MAIS AND ADVANCED IS TOPICS THAT WE READ.SO VERY SMALL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAINS AND ADVANCED.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
at 100000 rank in jee main which of the nits i can get and which subject

Dear student If your rank is 100000 or more then there are very less chances to get admission in NIT.the last cut off rank last year for NIT was nearly 41000.
  img
Bhavya one month ago
SIR, COULD YOU TELL ME IF SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY AT PASCHIM VIHAR IS GOOD FOR IIT-JEE COACHING OR NOT?? IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BEING RUN BY AN IIT-DELHI COMP.SC. STUDENT MR. SUDHANSHU...

Hi If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago

well from my experience institute will not provide you the magic reedy for the advance exam .. well you have to do the hard work to do it , it might sound very much akward to you but thats...

mrinal 8 months ago

hI, As far as my knowledge is concerned(since i live in paschim vihar), the good points about scholar’s Academy is the personal attention is good. The teachers which my son experienced were ...

nishant one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off