ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR, I AM GETTING 127 MARKS IN JEE 2011 IN SC CATEGORY. PLEASE TELL ME MY EXPECTED RANK IN SC CATEGORY?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Ashish,

Ur expected category rank is about 100!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

YOU DONT DESERVE TO TALK ABOUT IIT's WITH SUCH A LOW SCORE SC/ST MUST HAVE NO RESERVATION

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is nit admission is based on category rank or air rank bcz they have given cut off for different category

Based on AIR in individual cat. Also, the state reservation would be considered.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 hours ago

Does not matter as AIR rank for category goes higher than general.
  img
Abhinav 5 hours ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 10 months ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
while surfing through internet , i found that scope ( hence placements ) for cs branch are better than any other so should i compromise with stream or place ? i would probably get cse in all...

I think you should take CS in new IITs. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago

thanks, sir

arpit 11 months ago
Sir on behalf the solution of jee main I am expecting 126 in jee main and 82% in CBSE boards, I am from general category from Kolkata, Can I expect to get any thing ?? I have used your...

In Gen cat...you should qualify for jee adv, this year cut off may be 115--122.., but no possiblity to get any NITs.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Sir then what can I expect form Jee Main, possibly which private colleges should I expect??

Aman Bhambra one month ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
View all Questions »