SIR, I AM GETTING 127 MARKS IN JEE 2011 IN SC CATEGORY. PLEASE TELL ME MY EXPECTED RANK IN SC CATEGORY?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Ashish,

Ur expected category rank is about 100!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

YOU DONT DESERVE TO TALK ABOUT IIT's WITH SUCH A LOW SCORE SC/ST MUST HAVE NO RESERVATION

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad 17 days ago
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
i got 416 haryana homestate obc category rank and does not get any branch in nit kurukshetra in 1 round.Will i get any branch in 2 round in nit kurukshetra.I got 1600 rank in state haryana.

You can have a look at previous year data regarding NIT Kurushetra http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling/nit-kurushetra.html Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
Sir, I am a dropper and I gain a lot of confidence in Physics and Chem. I am not able to tackle Mathematics. I have TMH, fiitjee rsm package, vidyamandir modules, arihant Objective by Amit M...

Listen carefully.For Inorganic chemistry buy Cengage K.s.Verma. This book is the best of its class.It has lots of questions to practice and theory is blinder. I will suggest you to buy...

Shrey 6 months ago

for maths make a sheet of formulas and paste on your wall as you go through that once or twice a day. By this you can make a good command over maths over 3d and integration especially.

sheshmani sharma 6 months ago

Now at this time you have to focus more on your strong topics(i.e topics which you have strong command) and then focus on other topics.. Go through 3 to 4 sample papers in a day and check...

sneha singh 6 months ago
i am tring too hard to get good marks in futur for my jee examination next year but i want to know which topics are the most scoring...i have recommanded last 10 years iit papers. and read 3...

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
I have got 38106 AIR and 1474 state rank. I want to get into NITK surathkal from homestate quota. How do I know on which rank i’m getting alloted? Where can I exercise my option on which...

your chances of getting nitk are very less . give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago

Hi, First of all Congrulations on your success. You can visit our College and Branch predictor for a better prediction. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 17 days ago
View all Questions »