Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

SIR, I AM GETTING 127 MARKS IN JEE 2011 IN SC CATEGORY. PLEASE TELL ME MY EXPECTED RANK IN SC CATEGORY?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Ashish,

Ur expected category rank is about 100!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

YOU DONT DESERVE TO TALK ABOUT IIT's WITH SUCH A LOW SCORE SC/ST MUST HAVE NO RESERVATION

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ?

@ sakyajit yes , why not ?? you have a very good score in phy and chemi and maths also pass , thats the thing req for sitting in the jee main exam . i think u should ask about the advanced...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
Is pre foundation a good cource or is it better to complete class 10

@ yashmeet pre foundationis better to complete the class 10 th only . what they will give u is that , a good and strong base to apeear and score cgpa 10 in cbse board of class 10 th ....

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal one month ago
how to get 100+ marks in mathsand physics in jee main

@ saiteja getting 100 + requires your effort and obviously completely depend upon your hardwork . planned up yourself with proper strategy and time table and prepare accordingly . and when...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?

@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago
which are the topics are important and scoring good marks in iitjee and aieee from physics and chemistry?

Hi, Physics: Electromagnetism SHM Kinematics Wave Optics Nuclear Physics Chemistry Physical chemistry Organic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thanks and regards Rajat Askiitians Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off