DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I am sure to get 104 marks in IITJEE 2011. Can I get into iiser under eml if I am  OBC(NON CREAMY LAYER)?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Theres no eml now in iit.

Just the merit list. started from last year..

And i think its difficult for you 2 go into that even if u get obc reservation..

I would advice u keep back up of other clgs like of aieee, n so

Lets hope for the  best.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

plzzzzz approve my answer if u like it

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 13 days ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
iit gawahati civil is best or chennai ocean technology is best?

Both are good, Depends on both your intereset.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

BOTH RAE BEST AT THERE OWN PLACE WE CANT JUDGE WHICH BRANCH OF SCIENCE IS GOOD ….….… WE CAN JUDGE ON THE BASIS OF HIGH PACKAGE BRANCH ONLY IF U WANT GOOD PACKAGE ocean technology ,,,,,,,...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
are the goood colleges for bio techonology in india

some of goood colleges for bio techonology in india PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 days ago

IIT Roorkee has a good Biotech program.. One of the experts, Mr. Harsh Patodia studied the same from Roorkee...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 days ago

There is a long list of good colleges for biotech, you may consider – Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi,................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......................BIT Sindri...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
View all Questions »