Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

I am sure to get 104 marks in IITJEE 2011. Can I get into iiser under eml if I am  OBC(NON CREAMY LAYER)?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Theres no eml now in iit.

Just the merit list. started from last year..

And i think its difficult for you 2 go into that even if u get obc reservation..

I would advice u keep back up of other clgs like of aieee, n so

Lets hope for the  best.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

plzzzzz approve my answer if u like it

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Sir, my all india rank of jee main is 17697. Ilike to join in iiit kancheepuram in a dual degree in ece. Is dual degree a gud option or shall i join in a local college for 4 year b tech....

Choose dual degree only if you are getting a good reputed college.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

There are many benefits in dual degree, first-you save money as the amount of money for the second degree will be charged as per the starting year’s, because every year there is a li’l hike ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
btec in aerospace at iit bombay is good??it leads to good placements?or for good placements companey require mtec???

Yes, Its good at IITB. Most probabiliy you will get the good placement offer from the campus itself. For Higher Education, depends upon your further interset.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i ...

Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off