Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

I am sure to get 104 marks in IITJEE 2011. Can I get into iiser under eml if I am  OBC(NON CREAMY LAYER)?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Theres no eml now in iit.

Just the merit list. started from last year..

And i think its difficult for you 2 go into that even if u get obc reservation..

I would advice u keep back up of other clgs like of aieee, n so

Lets hope for the  best.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

plzzzzz approve my answer if u like it

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 22 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 3 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
what is aipmt cut off?? which subject it includes ????????????????????????

Hello Student Here is the cut off for the last year exam (2015). You can take an idea from this And yes it includes three subjects. Physics, chemistry & biology. There will be total 180...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?

Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

he was moraji desai

SAITEJA GOUD 11 months ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...

For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect

navneet 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off