Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

I am sure to get 104 marks in IITJEE 2011. Can I get into iiser under eml if I am  OBC(NON CREAMY LAYER)?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Theres no eml now in iit.

Just the merit list. started from last year..

And i think its difficult for you 2 go into that even if u get obc reservation..

I would advice u keep back up of other clgs like of aieee, n so

Lets hope for the  best.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

plzzzzz approve my answer if u like it

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal one month ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL one month ago
Is pre foundation a good cource or is it better to complete class 10

@ yashmeet pre foundationis better to complete the class 10 th only . what they will give u is that , a good and strong base to apeear and score cgpa 10 in cbse board of class 10 th ....

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
Which book is best to prepare for iit????How can i get it

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago

@ akash for iit u need to do hard work , frst of all , the 2 nd thing is clear and crystal concept is required for that , beacuse in jee adv u wont be able to solve any quyes if u dnt have...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

PLEASE VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx THANKS POST IF ANY DOUBT STILL IN YOUR MIND:}

SAHIL 27 days ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT(b.tech 2015 )( all india category) is 928 ...do i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google ...so pls help ….thank you

Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …

manan adhikari one year ago

What is your AIR in JEE Mains

AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
how to prepare for g.k part for 2016 aiims exam? please send me preparation tips

Dear student, Read newspaper for current affairs and also read mcqs from some good books... lke names of authors, books, scientists, ministry, countries and capitals, places in world, dates...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

tips read newspaper daily.watch a news show daily sites like sscadda have gk capsules on a particular day before exam read current topics from internet prefer sites like gkdaily,sscadda...

SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off