Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I am sure to get 104 marks in IITJEE 2011. Can I get into iiser under eml if I am  OBC(NON CREAMY LAYER)?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Theres no eml now in iit.

Just the merit list. started from last year..

And i think its difficult for you 2 go into that even if u get obc reservation..

I would advice u keep back up of other clgs like of aieee, n so

Lets hope for the  best.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

plzzzzz approve my answer if u like it

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT
Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Try to score above 190 normalized marks
My Pleasure.
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step
Shankhaneel Basak 2 months ago
wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)
Sandeep 3 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
are the opening and closing ranks given according to category?
It is available on the official website of jee.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
all are according to CRL for reservation categories, they have seperate opening and closing ranks plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
yes it is categorywise and u can simply check it on google
navneet 3 months ago
can i get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files ?
You can not get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files because they belongs to a private institute but definetly u can get other question banks of goood quality in buy ...
2016 years ago
Where is the MANIPAL UNIVERSITY ENTRACNE MBBS previous years’ papers with solution? Please give me the link. Thank you Pushkarni
This is the link: Or else you can buy this book: 14 Years' Solved Papers Manipal UGET (MAHE) Medical by Arihant Experts.
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details