Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
in josaa 2016, i did not get seat in first round of councelling so when should i pay the fee(46000)...is it only after we get a seat because i did not pay so am i out of the counclling...

@ sresthapa No , you are still in councelling procedure if payment has not been done , payment will only be made if the seat will be alloted at that time , and their will be a duration in...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago
Tell me where is the oldest monarchy in the world??

The world's oldest monarchy, officially founded in 660 B.C

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

The oldest monarchy in the world is in JAPAN

In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off