Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya one year ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar one year ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash one year ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
who invented the telephone ?

Alexander Graham Bell (1847–1922) is credited with inventing the telephone in 1875. A year later he was the first to secure a patent (exclusive right to make, sell, and use an...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I pssd 12th in 2015 frm cbse n gv jee adv 2016 bt cudnt qualfy. Cn I do 12th agn frm up board, will I gt attmpts of jee adv as fresh cndidate legally?

NO, dont try to do such things.It is ilegal and action may be taken if you are caught.And even if you give 12 th throught different board you will be caught. Join in some good collage and...

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago

no i donot think you will get more attempts to give jee exam after changing the board. soory for the statement if it hurts you but it is true thanks

SAHIL 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off