Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 4 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM
For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee
Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)
Mujahid Ahmed 2 years ago
it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything
chandan jha 2 years ago
sir my AIR is wht shud i opt new iits or old iits
You can see the opening and closing rank for iits in previous year and according judge the importance of the same. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
Try for the core branches in older IITs then go for CS/Mech in newer IITs.
Look for core branches and rest depends on your interest.
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre.Is it a good offer if I'm getting admn at around 20000 for 2 years as I've got 100% waiver + 20000 cash scholarship??? Apart frm...
I dont comment on your coaching center fees. I can say that- preparing from any good coaching center and working hard and getting the concepts cleared are the steps for getting into IIT --...
Ramesh V 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details