ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 days ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 days ago

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 days ago
Hi, I need advise on your self study materials for IIT Jee examination.

For IIT JEE, you must be concptually sound. In order to achieve that, it is important to expose yourself to some of the excellent books on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These are some...

Mihir 9 days ago

h.c.verma’s phy’s books ,,r.d. sharma’s math books,,,,,o.p.tandan‘s chy’ books are referable

SAITEJA GOUD 8 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
how much marks i need to get iit bombay

img
Ashish Gupta 8 months ago
what is the scope of civil engineering for girls?i’m much intersted in it.Let me know about higher study options,job opportunities in india and abroad.

Civil engineers design and supervise the creation of structures. Not just buildings - civil engineers work on everything from tunnels and dams, to highways and airports, to water and sewer...
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Nowadays, girls/women do all the professional activities that have only done by boys/men a few decades before! Girls/women are there in the fields of defence services, aeronautics, driving...
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago
View all Questions »