hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 14 days ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 13 days ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 14 days ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 6 days ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar one month ago
which are the topics are important and scoring good marks in iitjee and aieee from physics and chemistry?

Hi, Physics: Electromagnetism SHM Kinematics Wave Optics Nuclear Physics Chemistry Physical chemistry Organic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thanks and regards Rajat Askiitians Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha one year ago
MY RANK IS 19450, WHICH NIT SHALL I APPLY FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING. I AM FROM MAHARASHTRA.

You can get civil at good NITs, you should apply first for old NITs as they are better than the NEW NIts, then you give prefrence to new nits, in old nits first give preference to branch .
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »