hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 2 months ago
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 4 months ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla 4 months ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
Pls help with the question If t1 and t2 are roots of the equation t^2+bt+1 where b is an arbitrary constant . Then P.T the ine joining the points ( at1^2,2at1)and ( at2^2,2at2)alays passes...

From the quadratic eqn, find the sum and product of the roots t1 and t2. Then, from the points given, find the eqn of line using 2 point form of the eqn of a straight line and substitute t1...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh 7 months ago
View all Questions »