Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
Riddhi Gupta 11 days ago
Riddhi Gupta 11 days ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 11 days ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 11 days ago
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...
Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
Abhishek Doyal one year ago
Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
Arun Kumar one year ago
Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
Abhishek Doyal one year ago
What is twin parados given in relativity ?
In physics, the twin paradox is a thought experiment in special relativity involving identical twins, one of whom makes a journey into space in a high-speed rocket and returns home to find...
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago
reproduction in gymnosperms
The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
Pankaj 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details