Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

@ sourabh yes , u are elligible for the jee advanced 2017 as your percentage is above 75 , thats the only criteria required for the attemption for jee advanced 2017 . and about that 500 and ...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
How to become an aerospace engineer by clearing iit?? pls suggest

@ aakash you need to clear jee main or advanced , to be an aerospace engineer , but donot think of that right now , as aerospace engineer is a demandable branch in top iits , you need to...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

HI AKASH TO BECOME AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER YOU HAVE TO GIVE JEE EXAM . THIS EXAM HAS TWO PAPERS : JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE. YOU HAVE TO CLEAR BOTH THE EXAMS WTH A VERY GOOD RANK. IF YOU PASS...

SAHIL 25 days ago
I am a PCB student passed in 2016 but now i want opt for maths. if i do 11and12 again or just12 with pcm will i be eligible for two attempts in jee?

@ tanzeel for sure , but why do u now intrested for maths , if u have not studied maths in the 2 year , then it will be difficult for you to study that in 1 year beacuse everything in maths ...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
how to memorize maths formulas very fast and dates of history for history exams

Just write whatever you want to learn on a piece of paper then go through that sheet once on daily basis you will realise that everything will automatically settled in your mind. If you want...
  img
Piyush one month ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl

Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes You may get it. Thanks.
  img

Electrical engineering is possible with this rank...in NIT ​

aman kumar one year ago
My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??

All the colleges which are filled by JEE advanced are the top colleges in India. Also the placements are good in them. Thanks.
  img

It seems to be difficult but still you can try your best. Thanks.
  img

Keep the track of all the happenings. Thanks
  img
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20