Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 96 %in ipe sir with ref to previous question sir 56 jee marks and want to get seat in iit

have you qualified for ADVANCE.?? If yes , best of luck and if not you can’t be in IIT
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 days ago

Are you from General ?
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 days ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 9 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 9 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 9 months ago
sir, i got 18957 rank in jee mains and i am from delhi and the best option for me i think is dtu, but i am unable to choose the stream.whether i should take mce aur ee aur civil. sir i like ...

DTU stands atop as compared to other leading engg and tech institutions, so it is exactly a right pick, but to talk about the streams and specialization, I’d say that you need to introspect ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

bro, ya bst optn is dfntly DTU. scndly, dont go fr plcmnts... tommorow’s plcmnt dpnds on todays hrd wrk....go for the best one(that you like mst) and dfntly u will hve brght future....!!!

abhishek 10 months ago
What are future aspects in automotives after doing it from a renowned university like iit madras???

I am at IIT Bombay and my placements have just been done. Considering the fact that all the older IIT’s have same placement opportunities. There are 3 different options 1) After doing...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off