Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced

Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 7 months ago
how to find dimensions

Dear Abhishek, please ask your questions again .....dimensions of wat? Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
how much ncert books help us in cracking jee

Hi nikhil tomar Ncert books are good but not enough for IIT JEE Prepration. You need some extra material that is specially design for IIT JEE Prepration. For more detail go to link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
who was the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly?

Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit ,first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit, 1900–1990, Indian diplomat, sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She played...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off