ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How to prepare for IITJEE entrance exams within 10 days??????

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 19 days ago

Take your books and go to north or south pole. there you will get about 60months(10days on equator) to study

Shibashis Mallik 20 days ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 3 months ago
Good Evening Sir/Mam I want to know if there is any institue for preparation og AFMC and AIIMS after class 10.

There is no such institute. All institutes provide foundation courses till 10 th class after that you can enroll in 11th-12th combined course for AIPMT, AFMC or AIIMS preparation. And also...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
wht’s brtter electrical at dtuor ice at nsit, civil at dtu or mpae at nsit. plz also write how have you ranked them and reply soon plz.

The prority order is generally decided based on college ranking, scope of the branch etc. NSIT is better college than DTU interms of placements,oppurtunities. It is better to choose NSIT....
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 8 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 8 months ago
View all Questions »