hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 3 months ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
difference between emf and potential difference

EMF: It electro motive force or the potential difference which availabel to the whole circuit. whereas the potential difference is simply the difference of potential between two points in...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
how to prepare for jee advanced in 1 mont

Try to solve all the previous papers of IITJEE, clear your all the doubt related to these papers. Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar askIITians Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar 6 months ago

Theory can be best cleared by solving questions i.e preious year questions ...and by solving it you can get an idea of what type of questions are generally asked in IIt . And Even if the...

Kehav Chandak 6 months ago

What is the use of solving previous years..? As every year unique questions are asked..!! shouldnot we concentrate more on theory than wasting tym on previous years..?

karuna Yadav 6 months ago
What are the range of marks to get cs or electronics in any of the old iits

Although the question is not specific in it’s domain but it can considered on an average scale that you should get rank upto 1500 to get CSE in older IIT’s but if you are...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »