DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

GANESH BABU 7 days ago

L GOUSE BASHA 7 days ago

SHANMUKESHWAR 7 days ago
few tips to do best in the first semester???

To do well in any exam, you need to be thorough with the course. Don't leave the syllabus for the last day, but don't feel too pressurised. Give equal time to enjoyment and studies and...

Neeti one month ago
160 in jee main 2015 85% in board which govt college will i get

Hello student, Start preparing a list where you list all the colleges and branch priority wise, this will be helpful during counselling. You can have an idea of this from opening and closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html and get the colleges where you will be able to get seat based on previous year’s ...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago

I have already given you link. You can get the rank on link itself.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
hii... Plz give the whole explanation abt wat is red hat ???

Red Hat is a company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1995, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details