hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 15 days ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
Which one of the following chemicals is responsible for the depletion of Ozone layer in the atmosphere? A. Chlorofluorocarbons B. Nitrous oxide C. Sulphur dioxide D. Carbon dioxide

option "A" chloroflurocarbons

prince parihar 11 months ago

A. Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)

Devank Tyagi 11 months ago

A They react with ozone.

Prajwal kr 11 months ago
Besides the online classes, how should I utilise my time for most effective prepartion? I have little time left and wish to get the highest rank I am capable of, as I aspire to study in the...

If you have lot of free time and want to go for good coleege then you are in the best possible state. Try to give more time for self study.Stress more on the topics which are of good...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
multiple choice correct type: if y = f(x)=x+2/x-1 then options:a-f(1)=3 b-y is increasing with x for x less than 1 c-f(y)=x d-f is a rational function of x. not able to click option c and d...

to find f(y), substitute y value = x+2/x-1 in place of x of f(x) So, f(y) = [(x+2/x-1) + 2] /[(x+2/x-1)-1] = x So the answer is “C” f(x) is not defined for x = 1, – “D” is not correct answer

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 3 days ago
View all Questions »