DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak 17 days ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep 22 days ago
can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank

Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
how much mark is required to get admission inKEM

Dear aspirant , In order to take admission in M.B.B.S.,you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% marks with medical stream in Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.After...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago

In KEAM, you have to score above 850 to get MBBS admission in general category.

Adarsh one month ago
Hey all....now iam joining in btech 1 st year....could i crack bitsat with above 290 score in 10 mmths....i think bits is sme what easy...

Yes you can. Please try to give your 100% efforts into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

Nothing is impossible if you have resolved to win, you simply need concentration, enthusiasm and efforts in a right direction, follow the given tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago
please list all entrance exams can be given by the student after 12 th in india for graduaton

IIT JEE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST EXAM MAX OF COLLEGES IN COUNTRY CAN BE ALLOTED BY THIS ONLY EITHER THET ARE PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT SOME COLLEGES WITH THERE SELECTION PPROSIDURE I HAD LISTED...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 8 days ago
View all Questions »