ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can we write cbse class 12 improvement exans and jee entrance exam in the same year

If you get selected in IIT JEE exam than you have show a certificate that you have qualified your 12 th at the time of admission. If you are able to get a passing certificate of 12 th before...
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday

Yeah you can.
  img
Abhishek Kumar yesterday
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

plz approve!

vikas yadav 10 days ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 6 months ago
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 5 years ago
hello sir, is design at IIT guwahati better or cse at IIIT hyderabad better?

Hello Dear student... cse at IIIT hyderabad is much better branch than the IIT guwahti design , go for IIT Hyderabad cse than iit guwahati design.
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago
define AIPMT

All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT) andNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test are both entry level exams to BDS or MBBS. Thanks & Regards, Vasantha Sivaraj,...
  img
Vasantha Kumari 9 months ago
View all Questions »