hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar one month ago
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 2 months ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla 2 months ago
I have 106 marks in jee mains and 91.8% in boards. What options do i have. Am i eligible to attend jee mains counselling?

Yes you are. It will totally depend on the rank you get for the admission. For the expected branch and college you can visit College and branch predictor for JEE Mains. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
which topic carries more weightage than others in pcm?

chemistry physical chemistry : 30-35% organic chemistry : 25-30% Inorganic 30-35% Maths Algebra: 30-35% calculus 30-35 % vector 25-30% Physics Mechanics 25-30 % Properties of matter 10-15%...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
View all Questions »