hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 2 months ago
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen one month ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla 28 days ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 2 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago

thank you

Chammu 3 months ago

thank you

Chammu 3 months ago
sir jee main paper 2 expected marks are 125 rbse board 54% which best architectural college can I get and also predict my rank

Hi, For a better idea abiut which college you will get please visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Use our rank predictor to know your expected rank....
  img
Yash Baheti 27 days ago
View all Questions »