hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 3 months ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia 28 days ago
Sir, Ps note : I am planning to repeat a year and give iit jee 2015 Can I do self study and only enroll in aits of fiitjee? Or is it really necessary to enroll in some coaching class for...

Hi, In the current scenario it is very important to join a regular class room. Seeing your location, it is just a waste of time to travel 2 to 3 hours to study in a coaching centre....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
Hello Sir, What are the most scoring topics in IIT JEE for Chemistry. Please help me! Anita gupta

aldehydes/ketones and carboxylic acids/phenols/alcohols/p-block and d-block/f-block elements.

king 8 months ago
View all Questions »