hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir,i got 1011 rank in advance (jee).am i eligible for preparatory course?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir my s.c category rank is 5622 a.i.r and home state s.c rank is 956...is it possible fr me to get admission in any nit with civil engineeing branch? already two rounds are over and i have...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
we all use windows XP operating system ...can anybody tell me wat does the XP stands?

The official Microsoft answer is that XP stands for " experience ", in the sense that they are combining their years of experience creating two very successful desktop operating...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

Are you getting ETCE/CSE in JU ???????????????? JU is far better than NIT dgp or NEW IITS like IIT PATNA

sayantan bera one month ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 4 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 2 years ago
View all Questions »