hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
i was failed in class 12 th due to sudden fever now iam doing my 12 th again can i have the chance to give iit entrance exam in next to next year

yes sure. you can give jee this time as well as next time. total attempts 2 you can give. ….….…. ….….….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 days ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

There is no NRI quota in IITs. So you have to follow tthe regular procedure to get the admission into IITs. For pursuing 5 years Integrated Programme M.A. in Madras you need to give an extra...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
SIR, IS THE FIFTH AIEEE COUNSELLING ROUND CONFIRMED OR NOT.........THERE IS A LOT OF SPECULATION ABOUT THIS ON VARIOS WEBSITES

Hi There is no confirmation about 5 counselling as such for AIEEE, and i do not think there is any further counselling after 4th. But , if some colleges have vacant seats, then they might...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...

Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 4 months ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 4 months ago
216 x 3 + 1/ 125

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given 216x 3 +1/125 It can be simplified as (6x) 3 +(1/5) 3 ............(1) we know a 3 +b 3 =(a+b)(a 2 -ab+b 2 ) so by expanding...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
View all Questions »