hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What would be the best way to revise the class 11 syllabus before the end of the year? Also I have covered the the whole syllabus once well and I have to attend school as well as coaching.

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
wat is the minimum rank requried to get a seat in iit

To get a seat in IIT, you need to secure a minimum rank of 7300.But, then the branch you would get corresponding to this rank would be not that good. Thanks& Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
while surfing through internet , i found that scope ( hence placements ) for cs branch are better than any other so should i compromise with stream or place ? i would probably get cse in all...

I think you should take CS in new IITs. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

thanks, sir

arpit 2 months ago
sir, I got 66% marks in cbse board ,so am I eligible for jee advance 2015,after clearing jee mains?

Yes, yor are eligible for JEE mains and Advanced. But do remember that the rankings of mains depends on your CBSE socre as well where as you score and ranking in advanced is independent of...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
May I know which of the two is Best Institute for ECE : IIITDM Jabalpur or IIIT Sri City,Chittoor.

The academic curriculum for both the colleges will be more or less same while the placement and other factors will be of prime importance after academics. IIITDM Jabalpur being the older...
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago
View all Questions »