hello sir. im really confused . i have option of B.Tech 4 year Environmental Engineering and ECE in MANIT Bhopal. What shud i take? plz reply soon. its urgent

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

I also completed my B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from DCE. See ECE is a core branch n has very good job prospects both in public and private sectors, while Environmental have very limited scope till now in India.  Also NIT's are Institute of National importance like IIT's

So I would suggest u to go for ECE from NIT, Bhopal.

Hope ur Query is answered

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i make my way in the top 15 nits with 196 in mains and 87.6% in cbse?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir,Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

2015 years ago
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
which topics wud b more scoring in physics....?

Scoring topics of physics include optics,modern physics,heat and thermodynamics whereas tough topics such as mechanics require alot of practice to be done! Thanks and regards Saurabh Singh...
  img
Saurabh Singh 6 months ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??

Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
which has better placement for eee nit warangl or nit surathkal or nit trichy

1.NIT Warangal 2.NIT Trichy 3.NIT Surathkal According to placement of EEE. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »