Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i am getting 201 marks in iitjee 2011 what are my chances ?will i be allotaed any course in any iits?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anush, 

Chances r very less, & if selected, u will get paper pulp!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 12 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one year ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
I am in class 11 and i am little bir confused in choosing my optional subject . I am preparing for iit 2018 i just want to know whether c++ , pe , Sanskrit which one is better for : 1 better...

@ anushka i will recommened you to go with computer science , and if you are talking abt prep[aration then just give 1 hour per day to it . that will be sufficient , i got 98 in computer...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, draft a schedule dividing hours for PCM separately, consult NCERT boks, join some renowned coaching center, download sample papers and previous years papers with key and go...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi anushka i think pe { PHYSICAL EDUCATION} IS BEST FOR YOU. YOU CAN WRITE THIS EXAM ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT ANY STUDY AND CAN SCORE GOOD MARKS ALSO. NEED VERY LESS TIME FOR ITS PREPERATION...

SAHIL one month ago
sir,what are the most scoring topics for iitadvanced

Kinematics, Fluids, Magnetism, EMI and Modern Physics.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
Hello sir, My Jee Mains marks is 115 and i have got 92 in my boards (2016). I am from shedule caste(SC) category and have a home state quato for delhi? Which streams can i get at dce/nsit.. ...

You may get NSIT or DCE but the lower branch, you should also try, IIIT Delhi and NIT Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off