Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 3 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 3 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?
Not possibile.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 6 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
Can we select our IITcollege after clearing th entrance exam?
after clearing the iit exam u will get ur rank and on the basis of ur rank u will get admission to iit theere will be a counselling for candidates who had cleared the exam and u will have...
ng29 5 months ago
Yes if u have the desired rank . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .
Drake 6 months ago
how to get admission in aiims , and how many rank is required
Hi For getting admission in AIIMS you ned to appear for the entrance of AIIMS. There are 50 seats. For getting admission you must score atleast 50 to 55% in the entrance to qualify for...
Sunil Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details