There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 9 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 9 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 9 months ago
i need a solution to 1997 questions of JEE

u must referr IIT JEE PREVIOUS YEARS OF ARIHANT OR MTG that are solved a pprove if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

U could refer the book by arihant or fiitjee materials. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
Which private college is best for civil engineering among DIT(dehradun),Amity(Noida),LPU,Graphic Era,Galgotias(noida)? Give priority order on the basis of placements and packages.thank you

From the data recieved from various sources this is the final list which can be made out. The data which is considered for this list is for the academic year 2012-2013 DIT (Dehradun)...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
Could you please list me the important exams other than the entrance exams a 12 th standard person should be giving ? ( like KVPY , scholarship exams etc )

Hi Student, Please give the information about your stream so that I can help you in a better way....
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago

PCM CS

Akshat11 7 months ago
how can i prepare for iit jee by staying home.i just completed my 10 th

Ampère's law relates magnetic fields to electric currents that produce them. Ampère's law determines the magnetic field associated with a given current, or the current associated with a...

shubham sharda one month ago

Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the...

shubham sharda one month ago

I advice better u t ake coaching bcoz it will guide u in proper way and ur analysis these will not be done by staying home and studying approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »