There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain

Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 6 months ago
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit 2 months ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON 2 months ago
my jee mains gen. cat. rank is 6900. i am getting IT as well as SE in DTU and IT in NSIT . Which one should i go for?

Hi, DTU is better than NSIT. You can go for it....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
Please tell me about the scope of Mathematics & Computing branch at IITs. And what are the job opportunities and packages? And is its job opportunities and packages comparable to that of CS...

The scope of mathematics & computing is very good based on both job opportunity and package wise. Most of the students from this branch get job get job in computer software firm and...
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

Dear Jitendra , My son expecting 197 marks in advance. What branch he should opt? Mathematics computing ( Is this Bsc or Btech?). What about aerospace? Please answer..

anil 9 months ago
Sir, I have dropped this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please suggest me the order to be followed, and the books, (i have nayarana packages also).

If you dont want to join in any coaching and want to do the self preparation, then first of all collect the best material and books for IIT JEE. Because if you have good books your half...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
View all Questions »