i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 28 days ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 14 days ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 14 days ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in 2ND...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya 3 months ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT and...

sayantan bera 3 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 22 days ago
Sir, I wanted to give cbse board improvement exam in chem and maths next year as i can get much more marks than the present ones. But i am hving a confusion regarding giving your board roll...

after the declaration of result of qualifying examination, the candidate may update their request to consider the total marks of a mark-sheet having better marks outof the mark-sheet of...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
View all Questions »