“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 20 days ago
Plotx(t) Vs t for x(t)=Acos(45degrees+90t degrees)

Hi, The plot will be same as the shape of cos(x). Its just that its max value will be A. Its time period will be 4 seconds. Or it will complete one cycle in 4 seconds. The graph will start...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.

There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir, i got 16000 obc rank and 60000 open rank . i want nitk surathkal ec or mech, will i get it? my home state is karnataka

SEE the opening and closing rank published by JOSAA of first round. if it helps then pls approve

vb 26 days ago

go for previous year jee mains opening and closing rank

vb 25 days ago
View all Questions »