There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur one month ago
pls send the solution for the question

Efficiency = Work done/Energy input n = m g h/ Energy input Put the value and get the answer
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

Energy utilizable = 21 x 0.28 Then, mgh = 21 x 0.28 Solve for h
  img
Abhishek Kumar 15 days ago
range of myrank

Hi student, Pls go to this link Use our rank predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 11 days ago
ellipse part 1 doubts

img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Hello, Please go to the link below and tell me if you find this helpful http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coordinate-geometry/propositions-of-an-ellipse.aspx Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

thank u sir sir,i am an enrolled student of askiitians,u taught us parabola once when our faculty was absent,sir,i am not able to understand the concept of eccentric angle. can u please...

vineet chatterjee 5 months ago
How do i prepare for NESP? I really like physics and i want to qualify. Can you name any books or anything. Thank you very much

Dear student, Can you please elaborate on NESP so that I can guide you further. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 months ago

FOR PHSICS I.E IRODOV it is much more than for even ICHO

rajnikanth 2 months ago

I MEAN INPHO

rajnikanth 2 months ago
Respected Sir, I have one problem in permutation and combination. Hope you will help. My question is : " In how many ways we can arrange the letters of the word ‘ TEACHER ’ such that no two...

For the given word ‘TEACHER’, we have 3 vowels(V), in which 2 are distinct, and 4 consonants(C). Now we have to arrange them in such a way that vowels are never together. On interpreting the...

Yash Jain 10 days ago

There are total 7 lettersout of which 3 are vowels among which 2 are repeated first the total numbers of cases are 7!/2 (bcz 2 ltrs rptd) now let us caculate the number with vowels to gather...

Hemanth Sai 10 days ago
View all Questions »