Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR 3 months ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO 3 months ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA 3 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 3 days ago
I am preparing for IIT JEE 2016. I want to know the correct strategy for PCM in order to crack the exam. Also, the books which are must and which can be done in these 40 days

Refer the below link for the preparation tips: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html...
  img
Vijay Mukati 25 days ago

hello, you have to start revision which you learned topics.and do meditation every morning..................all the best.........................

raj kumar 25 days ago
I am in 11 th and wish to go to medical side so should also refer icse books ?

Dear Student, For Complete list of books for the different subjects you can visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
sir how much should i score in jee mains to get computer science branch ???

Dear Student, You should taget for AIR above 2000-2500. For Older IITs you should have even more good rank. Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago

sir what about mains how many marks should i score in jee mains ?/360 ???? to get cs branch???

Dikshit Sai 8 months ago

Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
can u tell me the expected closing rank for second round of jee advanced counselling for iit delhi chemical dual degree for sc for first round opening and closing ranks are 753 and 831?can...

Dear NAvneet you can check it at engg.entrancecorner.com/jee-main-2015-cutoff and get to know about your standing there...your SC rank will be considered for the sake of some...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

plzz answer

navneet 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details