i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago
Far a minimum deviation refracted ray should be parallel to the base of the prism can u give the proof?

Refraction through a Prism:- A prism is a wedge-shaped body made from a refracting medium bounded by two plane faces inclined to each other at some angle. The two plane faces are called are...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Sir Please rank these branches in terms of scope and job opportunities: CS, electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemical, civil, ocean engg & naval architecture, materials science & engg.

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 8 months ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh 8 months ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat 8 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »