i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 416 haryana homestate obc category rank and does not get any branch in nit kurukshetra in 1 round.Will i get any branch in 2 round in nit kurukshetra.I got 1600 rank in state haryana.

You can have a look at previous year data regarding NIT Kurushetra http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling/nit-kurushetra.html Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago
is birla institute of technology,ranchi a branch of birla institute of technology and science or not is there any reletions between them

Dear akash birla institute of technology,ranchi not a branch of birla institute of technology and science presently BITS has three campuses at present – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Actually...I got Integrated MSC in applied geology at iit kharagpur...And also I am getting CSE at BESU/IIEST shibpur..like I am confused as to where I should go..LIke Dep-C is possible at...

The situation is very dicy. All those students who have not secured “ECONOMICALLY PROFITABLE” branch they would have considered DEP-C as an option. So it would be safe and sound...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago
My ranking is 3755 in iit jee general category Should I think of taking admission in any branch( like textile at delhi)in old iit in hope of changing branch later Or computer science at...

If you can try to change your brach then go for iit delhi otherwise go for cse.
  img
Sher Mohammad 26 days ago

Computer Science will give you better job oppurtunities. But if you want delhi exposure and want to prefer for cat , etc go for iit delhi. Always prefer branch over college and not college...

KOOL 26 days ago
View all Questions »