i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh 9 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

Dont worry since the cutoffs vary from year to year, So it not possible to predict exactly which branch you will get this time. But as per your rank you will get chemical at BITs...
  img
Ramreddy 7 days ago
I am going to join B. Tech course with Mechanical Engineering as my branch. Which book should I use to ace exams like “GATE” and “IES” ? Which books do they use in IITs and NITs ? Please...

The books as far as Mechanical or any other engineering branch varies across IITs and NITs.The most important thing right now is to focus on getting a good CPI and maintaining that on a long...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
Which one of the following chemicals is responsible for the depletion of Ozone layer in the atmosphere? A. Chlorofluorocarbons B. Nitrous oxide C. Sulphur dioxide D. Carbon dioxide

option "A" chloroflurocarbons

prince parihar 11 months ago

A. Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)

Devank Tyagi 11 months ago

A They react with ozone.

Prajwal kr 11 months ago
View all Questions »