i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
iit bhu cse( dual ) or dce cse or ece iit guwahati?

Hello student, IIt bhu cse dual degree is better from all the above options and it has very good placements All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

go to dce/nsit if you want to enjoy good social life, get distracted, not study and learn anything, and get lots of free time and good placements. faculty and syllabus is really not good...

Vineet Vinayak 2 months ago
who designed the national flag??

The national flag, adopted in 1947, is based on the flag of the Indian National Congress, designed by Pingali Venkayya. The flag is a horizontal tricolour of "deep saffron" at the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir , what is the extra benefit of taking m.b.b.s. course in odisha in govt. college under 15% all india quota instead of state quota????(AIPMT)

Hi As per my understanding, at the time of admission State Quota has more seats (85%) as compared to All India Quota under AIPMT (15%). So, there might be higher chances of securing seat...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
View all Questions »