There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have got 382 marks in iit jee 2011. what rank i can expect

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

U r under top 100!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Three angles of a triangle ABC are in Arithmetic progression and two sides are in the ratio b : c = √3 : √2. Find angle A.

Hii use property of AP and then use the formulae of cosine from solution of triangles to get the answer in the required format. [a^2 = b^2 + c^2 - 2bc\cos\alpha\,] Best
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 3 months ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 3 months ago
aadg

sc aipmt mark req for get govt clg

I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the probem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer. Thanks and Regards Apoorva Arora IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Apoorva Arora 8 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
sir im arjit maine 2014 ki mp board preeksha 72% se pass ki hai main medical line main jana chahta hoo please give some idea

Hi Arjit Congratulations for passing your board exam. To go into medical line, you need to sit for Medical Entrance Exams that are conducted all over India (such as AIMPT, AIMS) and also by...
  img
Sumreet Johar 7 months ago
View all Questions »