Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i  am studying 10 cbse, i want best institute in for iit jee coaching in hyderabad and kota, which is best

between hyderabad and kota and which is best inter or cbse 11,12th please give the reply

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Yallaji,

I can say only this, ki Kota is the best in all aspects!!!!!!!    Here Bansal & Resonance rocks!!!!!!!!!

Cbse schools are also good!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!

4 years ago

No coaching can give u anything till u dont work with.

There are many distraction in kota.

If u wish to go u may but u hav 2 cope up with its tight study schedule and work for day nd nights..

fiitjee hyderabad would be a good option.

becoz they willnot pressurize u in2 nythng

but fiitjee means u hav 2 study everythng on ur own before the class.

they jst give u a finishing touch so that u get a high rank..

it depends on u becoz ny coaching institute doesnot give u much . u hav 2 manage on ur own..

they just give path, guidance n will make u flow in proper direction.

working, understanding hav 2 be done by urself otherwise beleive me u will completly be lost after u complete 2 yrs...

Plzzzzz approve d answer if u like it. 

4 years ago

definately i would recommend for you to study in hyd...because if you have seen the inter text books they cater more useful information in a more elaborated wayy than cbse...moreover,as u are aspiring for iitjee,in hyd u can study for inter boards just before 10-15 days and get above 90% very easily...!!!

coming to colleges in hyd...,i would recommend you to join any of the narayana iit academy in the nallakunta and narayanaguda zone...because these being the central zones for narayana institute offer you with best faculty and you have all indai level competition in these will be definately assured of any good rank if you join here....better for you to write the entrance test for narayana so that you may get selected into the creamy layer also...

thus instead of going all way to kota,you can select you college in hyd itself...!

plz approve if satisfied..!

priyanka tata

4 years ago

better go fiitjee

well if u aim to join narayana(i don't advice u that institute )

don't follow narayana material

its useless

follow brilliant or fiitjee or resonance material instead

if u aim to go to kota join a good institute like bansal /fiitjee /resonance

if u don't believe me check the spark sections of narayana use brilliant tutorials /other high level reference books or materials

and a final work coaching doesn't matter ur hard work pays

all the very best for ur future

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...
Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...
No I hav got the latest news that they won't though they first thought that but then cancelled this unexecuted decision.... Believe me or not ..depends on u
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me ...
Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
Jitender Singh one year ago
Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?
Anurag one year ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...
If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..can i get b arch in NOT tiruchirapalli? the previous answers were not satisfying..plse
Yes you can get it, if you are from other state too.. the last year closing rank for NIT Trichy was 21000 approx, for outside candidates.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Make sure that you are a NATA qualified, as there may be pretty good chances for you to get a seat, but if you could not make it there then you may try getting seat at other reputed...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details