DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i  am studying 10 cbse, i want best institute in for iit jee coaching in hyderabad and kota, which is best

between hyderabad and kota and which is best inter or cbse 11,12th please give the reply

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Yallaji,

I can say only this, ki Kota is the best in all aspects!!!!!!!    Here Bansal & Resonance rocks!!!!!!!!!

Cbse schools are also good!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!

4 years ago

No coaching can give u anything till u dont work with.

There are many distraction in kota.

If u wish to go u may but u hav 2 cope up with its tight study schedule and work for day nd nights..

fiitjee hyderabad would be a good option.

becoz they willnot pressurize u in2 nythng

but fiitjee means u hav 2 study everythng on ur own before the class.

they jst give u a finishing touch so that u get a high rank..

it depends on u becoz ny coaching institute doesnot give u much . u hav 2 manage on ur own..

they just give path, guidance n will make u flow in proper direction.

working, understanding hav 2 be done by urself otherwise beleive me u will completly be lost after u complete 2 yrs...

Plzzzzz approve d answer if u like it. 

4 years ago

definately i would recommend for you to study in hyd...because if you have seen the inter text books they cater more useful information in a more elaborated wayy than cbse...moreover,as u are aspiring for iitjee,in hyd u can study for inter boards just before 10-15 days and get above 90% very easily...!!!

coming to colleges in hyd...,i would recommend you to join any of the narayana iit academy in the nallakunta and narayanaguda zone...because these being the central zones for narayana institute offer you with best faculty and you have all indai level competition in these zones...you will be definately assured of any good rank if you join here....better for you to write the entrance test for narayana so that you may get selected into the creamy layer also...

thus instead of going all way to kota,you can select you college in hyd itself...!

plz approve if satisfied..!

priyanka tata

4 years ago

better go fiitjee

well if u aim to join narayana(i don't advice u that institute )

don't follow narayana material

its useless

follow brilliant or fiitjee or resonance material instead

if u aim to go to kota join a good institute like bansal /fiitjee /resonance

if u don't believe me check the spark sections of narayana use brilliant tutorials /other high level reference books or materials

and a final work coaching doesn't matter ur hard work pays

all the very best for ur future

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 16 days ago
Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago

Yes it is possible but don’t have much swinging moods, take your time and decide what suits or interests you the most, and then finally choose a branch....parallely you may try visiting...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 13 days ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 6 years ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
how is coep for M.tech. in mechanical(thermal)

Its a good branch having good scope within it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago
View all Questions »