Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i  am studying 10 cbse, i want best institute in for iit jee coaching in hyderabad and kota, which is best

between hyderabad and kota and which is best inter or cbse 11,12th please give the reply

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Yallaji,

I can say only this, ki Kota is the best in all aspects!!!!!!!    Here Bansal & Resonance rocks!!!!!!!!!

Cbse schools are also good!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!

4 years ago

No coaching can give u anything till u dont work with.

There are many distraction in kota.

If u wish to go u may but u hav 2 cope up with its tight study schedule and work for day nd nights..

fiitjee hyderabad would be a good option.

becoz they willnot pressurize u in2 nythng

but fiitjee means u hav 2 study everythng on ur own before the class.

they jst give u a finishing touch so that u get a high rank..

it depends on u becoz ny coaching institute doesnot give u much . u hav 2 manage on ur own..

they just give path, guidance n will make u flow in proper direction.

working, understanding hav 2 be done by urself otherwise beleive me u will completly be lost after u complete 2 yrs...

Plzzzzz approve d answer if u like it. 

4 years ago

definately i would recommend for you to study in hyd...because if you have seen the inter text books they cater more useful information in a more elaborated wayy than cbse...moreover,as u are aspiring for iitjee,in hyd u can study for inter boards just before 10-15 days and get above 90% very easily...!!!

coming to colleges in hyd...,i would recommend you to join any of the narayana iit academy in the nallakunta and narayanaguda zone...because these being the central zones for narayana institute offer you with best faculty and you have all indai level competition in these zones...you will be definately assured of any good rank if you join here....better for you to write the entrance test for narayana so that you may get selected into the creamy layer also...

thus instead of going all way to kota,you can select you college in hyd itself...!

plz approve if satisfied..!

priyanka tata

4 years ago

better go fiitjee

well if u aim to join narayana(i don't advice u that institute )

don't follow narayana material

its useless

follow brilliant or fiitjee or resonance material instead

if u aim to go to kota join a good institute like bansal /fiitjee /resonance

if u don't believe me check the spark sections of narayana use brilliant tutorials /other high level reference books or materials

and a final work coaching doesn't matter ur hard work pays

all the very best for ur future

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?

Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...

Himanshu 2 months ago
Sir,which books i should refer for iit jee mains and advanced 2017?

You will getthe required help on following link. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx​
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 days ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Sir, I have R.D sharma objective for iitjee periperation should I buy M.L khanna and leave rd sharma as some people are recommending this. I Have er. anurag mishra books for physics are...

Well i thought if i give you the list of books suggested by the askiitians it would help you. because ML Khanna is not mentioned in the list neither is Anurag Mishra so i thought i should...

Neeti 6 months ago

this was not answer of may ques neeti

Harleen Wadhwa 6 months ago

Physics Books S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books 1 H.C.Verma Concepts of Physica Vol I and II 2 I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics 3 Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of...

Neeti 6 months ago
sir, which college should i choose for cs iiit-kota, iiit-guwahti, iiit-jabalpur and manit-bhopal. my marks are 110 and i scored 91% in cbse and i’m in obc category. my home state is...

Hi, I will suggest you to choose either IIIT Jabalpur or NIT Bhopal as these are good colleges and also near to your home. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

For your marks its bit tough to get in CS for the mentioned colleges
  img
Avinash 7 months ago
Sir i want cse in iiit Hyderabad what should be the procedure and min marks

You will have to give JEE Mains in which you have to get a decent rank around 1000 to CSE followed by counselling. Minimum marks depends on cut off every year. But for an idea you have to...
  img
Harsh Patodia 9 days ago

You can admission thru JEE Mains for Min marks and rank pls check opening and closing rank data of previous years to get a rough estimate thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Dear Student, You should prepare for the JEE mains and clear it with a good rank. You should target atleast 220 marks. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off