i  am studying 10 cbse, i want best institute in for iit jee coaching in hyderabad and kota, which is best

between hyderabad and kota and which is best inter or cbse 11,12th please give the reply

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Yallaji,

I can say only this, ki Kota is the best in all aspects!!!!!!!    Here Bansal & Resonance rocks!!!!!!!!!

Cbse schools are also good!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!

3 years ago

No coaching can give u anything till u dont work with.

There are many distraction in kota.

If u wish to go u may but u hav 2 cope up with its tight study schedule and work for day nd nights..

fiitjee hyderabad would be a good option.

becoz they willnot pressurize u in2 nythng

but fiitjee means u hav 2 study everythng on ur own before the class.

they jst give u a finishing touch so that u get a high rank..

it depends on u becoz ny coaching institute doesnot give u much . u hav 2 manage on ur own..

they just give path, guidance n will make u flow in proper direction.

working, understanding hav 2 be done by urself otherwise beleive me u will completly be lost after u complete 2 yrs...

Plzzzzz approve d answer if u like it. 

3 years ago

definately i would recommend for you to study in hyd...because if you have seen the inter text books they cater more useful information in a more elaborated wayy than cbse...moreover,as u are aspiring for iitjee,in hyd u can study for inter boards just before 10-15 days and get above 90% very easily...!!!

coming to colleges in hyd...,i would recommend you to join any of the narayana iit academy in the nallakunta and narayanaguda zone...because these being the central zones for narayana institute offer you with best faculty and you have all indai level competition in these zones...you will be definately assured of any good rank if you join here....better for you to write the entrance test for narayana so that you may get selected into the creamy layer also...

thus instead of going all way to kota,you can select you college in hyd itself...!

plz approve if satisfied..!

priyanka tata

3 years ago

better go fiitjee

well if u aim to join narayana(i don't advice u that institute )

don't follow narayana material

its useless

follow brilliant or fiitjee or resonance material instead

if u aim to go to kota join a good institute like bansal /fiitjee /resonance

if u don't believe me check the spark sections of narayana use brilliant tutorials /other high level reference books or materials

and a final work coaching doesn't matter ur hard work pays

all the very best for ur future

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
+

how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 2 months ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
India is a democracy and it is best reflected in the latest dispute on nuclear deal with US. This deal will provide a good platform for sure but there are always some pros and cons . So i...

Hii Student I respect your concern for such an important topic but this is not the right platform for your this discussion. Do it where it is relevant and do the relevant things over here...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
on of my friwnd is sleeping 5 hrs is it good sir

Hi student I hope your friend is studying for rest of time. And yes for good health and active mind, rest and a sound sleep is necessary and that must be of six or seven hours. Health comes...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago

Sleeping only for 5 hours is not a solution. This will only increase problems as it will affect the concentration while studying. The solutiuon lies in time management and intelligent study....
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
sir , what is the extra benefit of taking m.b.b.s. course in odisha in govt. college under 15% all india quota instead of state quota????(AIPMT)

Hi As per my understanding, at the time of admission State Quota has more seats (85%) as compared to All India Quota under AIPMT (15%). So, there might be higher chances of securing seat...
  img
Sumreet Johar 6 months ago
View all Questions »