DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i have asked this many times please reply!!!!

what should be the rank in jee 2011 to get good branches in IIT hyd

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

to get good branches like cse or electrical or any core subject in iit hyd...u gotto have a rank of about 6000 or 7000 or so...if you have any reservations , then it can be extended to 8000 to 9500 also..!

plz approve..!

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma one month ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya one month ago
Plz let me introduce about World War 2

Introduction to World War 2 In Europe, the origins of the war are closely tied to the rise of fascism, especially in Nazi Germany. A discussion of how the Nazis came to power is a requisite ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

One cannot help but be struck by the consistency between Hitler's words and his actions. Running through all his writings, speeches, addresses and private conversations was a set of racist...

ankur mehta 6 years ago

hi... As we all knw dat Hitler was influential leader.... tell me wat was the role of Hiltler in this???

avinash sharma 6 years ago
i want to crack aiims exam which i would be giving in 2017.can i gets some tips.and also name of important books.

Dear Student, You can get enrolled in our classroom program from right now itself. Our expert facalties will guide you for that. You can book a free demo on our website where you can get to...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Read the below 2 links to get the answer of your questions. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 3 months ago
please list all entrance exams can be given by the student after 12 th in india for graduaton

IIT JEE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST EXAM MAX OF COLLEGES IN COUNTRY CAN BE ALLOTED BY THIS ONLY EITHER THET ARE PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT SOME COLLEGES WITH THERE SELECTION PPROSIDURE I HAD LISTED...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details