ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have asked this many times please reply!!!!

what should be the rank in jee 2011 to get good branches in IIT hyd

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

to get good branches like cse or electrical or any core subject in iit hyd...u gotto have a rank of about 6000 or 7000 or so...if you have any reservations , then it can be extended to 8000 to 9500 also..!

plz approve..!

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The oxide of an element possesses the molecular formula, M2O3.if the equivalent mass of the metalis 9, the atomic mass of the metal will be: 27 18 9 4.5

Athul Vasan T 2 months ago

Athul Vasan T: Can you give me a hint to solve this answer?

HP 2 months ago

sajid 9 days ago
i got 54 marks in jee mains and i belongs to SC category. with 84.1% in andhra pradesh board. is there any chance to get seat in ANY NIT’S OR IIIT’S

No you have no chance to get in NIT.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

You should better try at reputed private colleges/universities as there are many renowned institutions which have earned huge regard, name and fame in the field of qualiy education as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

any chance IIIT or govt college.

srikanth 9 days ago
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur...

ng29 2 months ago

To get into an NIT one needs to ppear in JEE Advance and that too with wonderful performance....that means you are not able to get into an NIT at this point of time...yes, you can go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir Will the questions in the online version of JEE be from the same topics as that from the offline exam

Yes the syllabus is same for both. The weightage of topics might change slightly but difficulty level will nearly be same.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

No you can’t say it for sure. Obviously topics might change in that sense. 10-20% change in topics you might see.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

No sir i was asking that as in the offline version their was no question related to topics like fluids and will the same trend be followed for online version also

Anshul Arora 2 months ago
sir...video lectures is not opening....

Its showa that video url is blocked by it government

Raghvendra singh 7 days ago

might b ur net b slow or try again later

Ajay Kotwal 7 days ago

might b ur n

Ajay Kotwal 7 days ago
View all Questions »