i have asked this many times please reply!!!!

what should be the rank in jee 2011 to get good branches in IIT hyd

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

to get good branches like cse or electrical or any core subject in iit hyd...u gotto have a rank of about 6000 or 7000 or so...if you have any reservations , then it can be extended to 8000 to 9500 also..!

plz approve..!

priyanka tata

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 2 months ago
I want to know if my SC cert. of HP will be accepted for admission through JEE Main? I am resident of Himachal Pradesh and completed my +2 from Punjab. I want to know if my SC caste...

Hii Yes your certificate of SC from Hp will be accepted in JEE an dyou will get the credited facilities you are eligible for . Do your prepration sincerely and do login to askiitians for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 2 months ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 2 months ago
In the circuit shown Choose the incorrect option: (a) Charge on C 1 is equal to charge on C 5 when switch S is closed and each is equal to 37.5 μC (b) Charge on C 1 is equal to 50μC when...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

Nikhilkumar K one month ago

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 75C.so option c is...

which is better iit roorkee cse or iit kanpur mechanical

Both are good choose the one that interests u

needhelp 5 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago

See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago
View all Questions »