Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

i have asked this many times please reply!!!!

what should be the rank in jee 2011 to get good branches in IIT hyd

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

to get good branches like cse or electrical or any core subject in iit hyd...u gotto have a rank of about 6000 or 7000 or so...if you have any reservations , then it can be extended to 8000 to 9500 also..!

plz approve..!

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 4 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 3 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
Hello Sir, I would just like to ask that how many months before My JEE Exam,I should complete my course to get a rank within top 100.

At least 4 months prior, because you will need to revise like hell and strengthen your weak points in the last 4 months.
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
Which of the following branch is better (in DTU): Engineering Physics OR Polymer Science and Chemical Technology in terms of placements and future scope.

Is engineering physics somehow related to electronics???

AKSHAY SHARMA 9 months ago

in terms of placement go for engineering physics

vb 10 months ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?

Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

he was moraji desai

SAITEJA GOUD 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details